PDA

View Full Version : Betrayers--DIE--

InfernoNR7
Aug 27, 2004, 12:06 PM
Recently, a friend of mine was betrayed in an evil fashion.
This friend of mine (we'll say friend 1) had told another one of his friends (friend 2) about something that might be "illegal". Well, friend 1 had already had a few warninings from the "police". Friend 2 reported this "illegal" activity to the "police" and friend 1 got "thrown in jail" for it. Turns out that he won't be back for a very long time. Friend number two, you know who you are if you're reading this, and I say

"Go screw yourself!!!!!!!"

EDIT: took out names and activities.

EDIT 2 (seals the implication):I may be leaving for awhile, in one way or another. Not sure, I might just hang out in FanArt.

EDIT 3: Mike shall life forever in the heart of FKL.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfernoNR7 on 2004-08-27 14:24 ]</font>

Solstis
Aug 27, 2004, 02:12 PM
Man, I miss the good 'ol days.

You used to be able to do illegal things and get off scott-free!

Teens/People in general seem to have odd moral values.

Hmpf.

Garanz2
Aug 27, 2004, 03:52 PM
I'd rather find out what kind of illegality was involved before I form a full opinion...

InfernoNR7
Aug 27, 2004, 04:23 PM
Let's say that the quotes are there because it isn't actually illegal and they're not really police. You could probably change that to against the rules and administration (big hint, because I'm trying not to get in trouble).

*slaps self* I GAVE IT AWAY (yes, I am ranting, dont' get the wrong impression).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfernoNR7 on 2004-08-27 14:28 ]</font>

Bradicus
Aug 27, 2004, 04:59 PM
Meh.

Break the rules, pay the price. If that is too complicated for you, than you deserve all that you may get. My personal feelings for a "criminal" don't matter if they are in the wrong.

InfernoNR7
Aug 27, 2004, 05:16 PM
On 2004-08-27 14:59, Bradicus wrote:
Meh.

Break the rules, pay the price. If that is too complicated for you, than you deserve all that you may get. My personal feelings for a "criminal" don't matter if they are in the wrong.

Aaah, but what if they weren't, or conditions permitted a reviewing of the broken rule? Not everything is Black and White.

Eihwaz
Aug 27, 2004, 05:53 PM
On 2004-08-27 15:16, InfernoNR7 wrote:
Aaah, but what if they weren't, or conditions permitted a reviewing of the broken rule? Not everything is Black and White.

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I'll say this. The administration doesn't make special cases for the rules. If a rule that gets you punished is broken, they'll punish you. Simple as that.

anwserman
Aug 27, 2004, 06:01 PM
Hmmm.
Seems like somebody got banned on PSOW. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

He knew what he had coming. Simple as that. Anyway, this person didn't exactly have the "best attitude" in the whole world because it seems that every other thread was all in caps, yelling at the previous poster. Somebody needed anger management it seems.

Anyway, you are correct that "not everything is in black and white." See, if said person didn't fudge up two other times, he wouldn't have to worry about screwing up just once.

Bingo, an occasional fuckup is permitted.
Two, talking about banned members is a no-no here.
Three, this is a private server and the "police" you're describing (hmmm, moderators possibly) are allowed to do whatever they please. See, we're guests here. We agreed to their rules when we signed up. Plain and simple, and the fact that the rules essentially put them as dictators doesn't help. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Necessary dictators, might I add.

Quit bitching anyway. Its something that happens in life, and you know what? If he's like 99% of other banned members, he'll be back.

Of course, if you're not talking about a banned member on PSOW, I guess I'm talking out of my ass.

Bradicus
Aug 27, 2004, 06:04 PM
On 2004-08-27 15:53, Eihwaz wrote:

On 2004-08-27 15:16, InfernoNR7 wrote:

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I'll say this. The administration doesn't make special cases for the rules. If a rule that gets you punished is broken, they'll punish you. Simple as that.

You beat me to it.

geewj
Aug 27, 2004, 06:20 PM
You know there is this great thing called an IP check. You see, I can click on a button that will show me a members IP, and it will also show me any other accounts that are on that IP. Great function, I say.

Plain and simple, you break the rules enough and you're getting banned. I haven't made an acception for people I liked, so I'm sure as hell not gonna make ones for people that I don't.

No more topics about Mike. Make another one and it will be a warning.

If you have a problem with it then PM me.