PDA

View Full Version : Listen up...

watashiwa
Jun 24, 2002, 04:31 AM
Well, I wake up in the middle of the night and just read the two topics from earlier and deleted them as they really have no place on the forum.

It's pretty sad, surprised, and disappointed to have a couple of PSOW members go crazy and start attacking people so viciously over a mere topic lock.

What was said or assumed about particular members of the staff was really unneccessary, and I'm surprised that certain people can even feel proud of themselves after saying things like that.

If you've really got a problem with a moderator or staff member and that you really can't stomach the place anymore, just go. We know what we're doing when we put certain people in charge. In reality, what good do you do by making a topic to complain or whine about something? Does it get things changed? Nope. And, even such, PSOW isn't exactly a democracy. There will be no changes of staff given based on the votes by the users. It just doesn't work that way.

Anyways, once again, I'd just like to say I'm pretty disappointed the way the whole thing carried through. Most of what happened was highly unneccessary and any other users exhibiting that type of behavior will be permanently banned from this site, and not just the forum, on the spot. This type of behavior I simply cannot tolerate.

Goodnight.