PDA

View Full Version : Huzzah for bein in the Middle!

Sayara
Aug 27, 2004, 10:41 PM
I am not one to rant often. So my rantin skills = the sucks, so bare with me ok?

Please look at this chart.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/Snoopychan/JPIC.gif
Lets us pretend that...
C is repersenting my brother
P is repersenting my parents.
I is repersending my Uncle and My brother's Boss.
and lets let J be me.

As you can see the chart looks rather unfriendly... For CPI are all in the middle of a chaotic mishapen melee of arguing. As a matter of fact P and C are always arguing about one thing or another.

THOUGH recently we add a new element I into the mix. My Uncle, has employed my brother to work for him. And things go through for like 6 years then things get ugly. For my Uncle has been calling my Parents telling them that my brother has not been doing his job. So this begins a HUGE heated arguing for like 3 weeks.

Now you ask me, how do I fit into this? Well simply...
1. I am around both the Parents and my Brother alot. Never at the same time though because Arguing makes me upset.

2. I know my Uncle alot and i also worked there for a year but quickly quit. So me and him are close.

3. My brother tells me things i DONT need to hear. Like how he hates all of them, and he tells me things i did my best to ignore (fights fights)

4. My parents constantly use me to check up on my brother and expect me to get answers out of him.

Its come to the point that i've Unvoluntarly got myself in the middle of this cursed "war." And honestly. I don't like it Because it reviels how weak and poor are family connections are. For my parents probably hate my brother now. And my Brother hates both my parents and my uncle. And also its not even my fight!

So i keep trying to slowly creep out of this hole by avoiding the arguement rooms, by blasting music or hiding in my room, But its still not enough. I still get dragged more and more into this crap. And its making me CRAZY.

MY GOD what i wouldnt do for like a time back fucking 6 years ago before this entire shit ever happened!

Ok, now that that is off my chest. I think im good now. Yes, its probably a horrible rant but i tried. Basically i am tired of this stupid crap fighting i'm in the middle of, and i need to find a way out. And since Trying to run away from it doesnt help, i dont know what does.

Thank you.

Bradicus
Aug 27, 2004, 10:56 PM
I would sugest gathering everyone together and telling them sternly that you want them to stop placing you in the middle of their battles. Tell your family that you respect all of them, and that you think that they should respect you enough not to abuse your friendship.

That way, if they continue, you don't look like the asshole.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

edit- after reading this with a clear head, I realise that I used the word "them" far too often.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bradicus on 2004-08-28 10:33 ]</font>

Sayara
Aug 27, 2004, 11:00 PM
I really wish it were that easy.

For i am a a mere coward who cant simply flat out say that i want out.

And knowing them, they probably wouldnt give it second thought.

space_butler
Aug 28, 2004, 05:41 AM
just ignore them if they try and drag you into things. it might work right?

Armok
Aug 28, 2004, 09:22 AM
Choose a side and stick to it or else aviod both sides.

Anubis_
Sep 1, 2004, 07:00 AM
For i am a a mere coward who cant simply flat out say that i want out.

Don't attack your self like that..

The only thing I hate more than a person punching me Is a person punching themselves..

Now as for your problem,

People are hard headed.. Tell them to stop putting you in the middle, Then when they do it again.. Repeat yourself..
I like to call it the broken record method..

My family does it all the time,, And I just look at them as if they've lost their minds for putting me in the middle of their little trivial fued.

My family never listend to me,, But after a highschool and basic training graduation, paying a few bills, and spending over a year away from home.. People start to listen to what I have to say..

It goes against my personal principles to try and prove myself to anyone, but when it comes to my family "sometimes" you have to make acception.. ya get me..?

I hate when people complain about stuff, and then act like their to cowardly to do anything about it..

If your looking for sympathy, you'll find it in the dictionary between shit and simpilest..
-Major Benson Winnaford Payne

DarthFomar
Sep 1, 2004, 07:21 AM
@ Tingle

It sucks to get into the middle of something like that.

Probably the best thing to do is wait it out, if you can. Otherwise, tell them he's not your responsibility...he's their's and you shouldn't be caught up in all this.

On 2004-09-01 05:00, Anubis_ wrote:
If your looking for sympathy, you'll find it in the dictionary between shit and *syphillis*..
-Major Benson Winnaford Payne

Sayara
Sep 1, 2004, 10:52 PM
Well an update. Things have cooled off a bit. Which makes me happy to say.

Only one occassion where something with tossin me in happened.

I ignored my mother, and the topic was slowly droped.

So we'll see how it goes now. With him in College e.e