PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Looking for mag kits and/or mags

dv_Solus
Aug 28, 2004, 04:28 PM
post what u have and i'll tell u what i can trade.

AlbinoRando
Oct 1, 2004, 10:46 PM
i have the panthers spirit but if you want it i dont know what id want for it

Giezus
Oct 3, 2004, 01:42 PM
Ive got Kit of Sega Saturn and a few mags. Check my trade list (link in sig) for what I have and what I want.

Arnot
Jan 17, 2005, 02:09 PM
I have this Kit and Cell:

Kit of Master System
Heart of Opa Opa

And I also have a few lv. 200 rare mags

Chao (POW)
Pian (POW)
Devil's Tail (DEX)
Rati (POW)
Sato (POW/MIND)
Nidra (POW)

Rukuss2k
Jan 17, 2005, 09:16 PM
I have a Kit of Genesis

Frog71
Jan 17, 2005, 09:19 PM
I have a kit of master system and can make any custom mag (barring mag cell ones lol)

digigram
Jan 18, 2005, 01:12 PM
I have:

tons of mags, too many to list.

MAG CELLS (unused):

Panther spirit x 3
Heart of Devil
Heart of Angel x 2
kit of:
Master System x 2
Genesis x 3
Saturn
Dreamcast
Cell of 512 x 4
Cell of 213 x 4 maybe 6
robo chao x 4 or so
pian (pain, lol) x 2
chao x 2
CHU CHU x probably 4-5
KAPU KAPU x 4
umm........................ I think thats it.

I jumped on the quests fast, found every way possible to get many of them and put them away.. mainly because, to this date, I believe I have around 70-80 mags that are in the process of being raised and probably 10-20 more LVL 5 mags.

Let me know what you want. and what you have.

Sitka
Jan 18, 2005, 01:17 PM
Digi,

Save one of those Heart of Angels for me!

I've always wanted the Angel Wings mag for my Ramarl - that and the Angel Harp that the 43 and counting Pal Rappies have refused to drop for Sitka Blue D!!!

And grinders. All the c-mode lately has left me about 750 grinders short - and I used to give them away!

Hope you're up for some c-mode later.

Arnot
Jan 18, 2005, 05:15 PM
Digi,

I really need

Panther Spirit
Heart of Angel
Kapu Kapu
Cell 512 and 213

I have been raising many mags recently and these would be very nice to add to my collection.
If you want to trade we can meet up in game.

digigram
Jan 19, 2005, 09:41 AM
Let me know when to meet.. i'm usually in DAV:10 under a million different names.

here is a reference:

Digigram- redria
Dorothy- oran
AlphaJuno- whitill
SN:23-001- bluefull
God/23++- sKyly
Microdot- Viridia
MiniDigi- Redria
Violet- Purplenum
Deim- Pinkal
Lumia- greenil
cass- Yellowboze
-------------
digi:001
digi:002
digi:003
digi:004
digi:023
digi:005
atom:001
atom:004

I'll have to gather all the mag cells to one character so i'll go ahead and do so.

BTW... things I want.
Weapons
-------------------------------
Twin brand
Anti Android Rifle
Ano Rifle
Yas3000r
Red Slicer
Red Daggers
Red Saber
Long shot, but Frozen Shooter (will trade multiples of stuff for one of these but only if you have an extra)
the Real DB Sword
Zanba
Partisan of lightning

Assorted different kinds of Armors/shields
-----------------------------------------
DB armor
S-PARTS 2.01

Units
----------
pretty much any of the CURE units

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: digigram on 2005-01-19 08:26 ]</font>

Sitka
Jan 20, 2005, 11:11 AM
Digi, I've got about half the stuff on your list sitting mostly unused on multiple characters.

I get a twin brand just about every other run with Sitka Blue D, so you can have one or we could just go kill Barba Ray and you can pick up your own.

I've got extras on all three red weapons, I'm pretty sure.

I've got shitloads of DB sabers - can't remember which one is the real one, but I might have it.

We can go kill some Tower flowers for that yas7000 - Red16 finally got his last night.

I'll look for you later.

digigram
Jan 20, 2005, 01:06 PM
3000r .I have a 7000.

Cahill
Jan 21, 2005, 03:49 PM
For cells I have 7 Jack-o-Lanters and 7 Christmas presents.

digi... I have a extra untekked FShooter (will tekk to 0/15/35/0.) and a bunch of your other requests as well.

Sitka... I have a untekked Angel Harp (will tekk to 15/20/0/15). I went through the same frustration as you for a Lavis Cannon; 48 Slimes before they finally dropped one. Sucked seeing a buddy of mine get 2 Cannons in 4 slimes. Grrr...

Anyway, the only thing I'm really looking for is a untekked Cudgel that will go to 30 or better hit. The game refuses to give me one w/ hit. I guess a Part of Lightning w/ some good hit would be cool too. You can check my profile for everything else I have. It's relatively up-to-date.

Sitka
Jan 21, 2005, 05:30 PM
Well Cahill - you have quite a nice list of items on your profile.

I can see several things that are twinkling in your inventory: Twin Blaze, Fatsia, Plantain Huge Fan, Angel Harp, Heart of Poumn, D-Parts ver 2.10, xmas presents, jack-o-lanterns.

Unfortunately I don't have an untekked Meteor Cudgel or Partisan of Lightening.

I do have a Black King Bar (0/0/0/0) and Syncesta, but that's it. I do have an untekked Yasha, but I'm saving that one for the S&Y when I get another Sange.

We had a Partisan of Lightening drop two nights ago, but one of my mates picked it up. I guess I could go back and kill a bunch of Gibbles.

I'll keep my eyes open for a meteor cudgel as well.

digigram
Jan 22, 2005, 11:11 AM
sitka I have D.parts 2.10 if you want them..

umm ..I don't know which direction this trade is going now..so...tell me what people what... I'm saving that 2nd angel heart for sitka

Sitka
Jan 22, 2005, 10:30 PM
Well Digi - thanks for saving the angel heart. I would definitely be interested in the d-parts for my Racast.

I have a few of the things you're looking for and you are more than welcome to them.

Now, if you and I can actually get online at the same time and not be locked in a c-mode game with other people, we could make our little trades.

Picked up another Flowen's Sword 3084 this morning with my Yellowboze Fomar off of an Ob Lily. No percents, but I left it untekked just for you.

I also have that Red Scorpio that Fubar picked up for you, also untekked.

Red Scorpio is on Sitka Blue D and the Flowen's is on Sitka Flow. Maybe we should make a room and just bring one character after another into the room, check inventories and swap those must have items. I got three more characters over 100 this morning (Fomar, Fonewearl & Ramarl). Played offline non-stop since 3:30 a.m. opening up to Flow, Falz and offline quests on three characters. Insane obsession!

Goal is to get all 12 characters over lvl 100 for serious rare hunting in any id. I guess Kef might call me "mini-me," he didn't appreciate the reference to "obsession," but my wife thinks I am seriously, completely off my rocker at this point. "Hey," I says to her, "it could be worse. I could be out carousing and chasing women. Instead, I'm chasing rares on a video game!"

Oh god, I am crazy!

digigram
Jan 22, 2005, 10:50 PM
I have all Section ID's over 100 except for pinkal (not really too much I wanted on it).

I don't think it was a 3084 I wanted.. it was the 3075 DB sword. but thanks for saving the flowens for me.

Cahill
Jan 23, 2005, 09:12 AM
Sitka,

You can have a Fatsia. I think I have one with at least SOME percents untekked. Seem to get a number of 'em in the towers instead of anything I actually want.

btw: Not to butt into your converation, but I've been relegated to relocating to the basement by my wife when I want to geek on some PSO, so I can sypathize with ya. LOL!

Sitka
Jan 23, 2005, 04:08 PM
Cahill - I would love the Fatsia - you want the Black King Bar or the Syncesta?

Gamer ID tag is Sitka Blue D or let me know when you want to hook up. I'll have to get the time approved by my wife of course.

Looking forward to meeting with you.

Cahill
Jan 23, 2005, 06:29 PM
Nah man. I don't want anything for it. I'll see about getting on for some runs this week. I can usually get on weeknights from 8pm -12am eastern.

Talk to ya soon.

Sitka
Jan 23, 2005, 09:40 PM
Cool Cool

See ya

Sarek_Ellis
Feb 19, 2005, 12:51 PM
I have a devils wing