PDA

View Full Version : I've been framed!

Kholdstare
Aug 29, 2004, 09:33 PM
I'd just like to call to everyone's attention that I have been notified of a duper going around posing as me. I do not know or associate with this person, but for some demented reason has been going around trading dupes to people. I don't dupe/cheat in any way so if you don't want dupes don't trade with this guy. Last reported to have blue hair and a white suit. I wear a white suit as well, but have grey hair and have never changed my appearance. I feel like I'm being framed...

Giezus
Aug 29, 2004, 09:52 PM
I think this belongs in cheaters...possibly. IDK. Anyway, thats happened to me and my friend before too. Some people (mostly non-legits, but Im not pointing fingers) find fun in ruining other peoples reputations. Something you can do is if you know somone whos run into this "poser", see if they happened to catch his Guild Card. Then, well...I guess you cant do much after that but get the person to send that guy bad feedback (although whats the point...not like Sonic Team cares anyway) and figure out what his GT is. And if you want to proove your the real Kholdstare, I guess the best thing you can do is send people your Guild Card, since your GT is Kholdstare and the other dude has something else.

Phoenixrage
Aug 30, 2004, 03:00 PM
Probably should arrange your trade times/location through pm. If they still get you, then the hacker is part of the FBI, therefore you should immediately defect to your nearest Dunkin Donuts. Wait, where was I going with this? Oh right, set up trade time/local through private messaging.

Joshie
Aug 30, 2004, 09:54 PM
Just tell me where he offers the dupes and ill deal with him and in my own way.

Ghost_01
Aug 31, 2004, 05:12 AM
Ok, now what's worse?
haxors or those framers by destroying peoples good reputation!? >=(

Giezus
Aug 31, 2004, 03:39 PM
I would say the the posers. If you want to ditch haxors, go to a remote ship/block and invite your friends. But these people ruining the reps of others are really destroying the game for good people.

Anyway, I think Kholdstare said its all good now, so we can prob let this topic die out...