PDA

View Full Version : Few questions regarding the storyline

Evergea
Aug 31, 2004, 01:09 PM
In the opening intro, it shows Falz pop up and destroy the Central Dome. The funny thing is, he definitely has Rico possessed in his body (if you look close enough), yet the ending credits show her walking around before and after the explosion. What gives?

Kireek is slowly going beserk. Is it the fact you beat him to the point he's malfunctioning, he's not supposed to lose, or was Falz actually possessing him?

Rupika, the girl found around the Dome, what's the chip in her body for? I never quite understood what the Gran Squall's (the ship) purpose was.

Bernie and Sue are shown in the end credits together. This conflicts with the Bernie sidequest. Is he alive or is he dead?

The genetics altering of the native animals, Pioneer 1 or Falz's doing?

Who the heck was Kireek's Pioneer Rival? Was it another Black Hound, another person, or supposedly Donoph like I hear?

Bladehunter
Aug 31, 2004, 01:57 PM
Kireek was a machine built solely for battle, and is used like a kind of "hitman" for the Black Paper group. After you meet Sue Black Paper group think you know too much, so they want to kill you. But the fact that you beat him is driving him to madness and you destroy him.

Forest monster mutations are Falzīs work, since you have reports from Pioneer 1 that Alicia compares with.

Pioneer 1 had a Black hound like Kireek, but I doubt it was Donoph. He was a friend to Heathcliff Flowen after all. Besides, Donoph is no machine.

The rest, I have no clue about.

Butoden
Aug 31, 2004, 02:04 PM
Kireek has a rival? Maybe he means 'you',

"Become stronger to impress me,
Ha Ha Ha "

Jasam
Aug 31, 2004, 02:12 PM
Kereeks rival was Flowen i think (it was a p1 rival)
Bernie is alive as you find out if you do retired hunter after seek my master

And heres the big one, Kareeks sanity
My thorie is

Kerrek is driven mad in his serch for a rival, and can't find someone powerful anouth, he even attcks Ash in hope of him being strong enouth
BUT
if you so the Sue subplot, he is told about you and is hired to kill you giving him perpose, and a rivel, but never catches up to you and is still around in SotH

anwserman
Aug 31, 2004, 02:38 PM
Rico was saved after the explosion. If you're a major enemy, you can choose to keep one person alive. I've gathered that after the explosion, that Rico was the sole survivor and you're just following her footsteps.

She was alone, and left those messages for people to see, her trail. When she got into the belly of the spaceship and went through that last "portal" - thats when she was joined with Falz. Thats why she left those messages about the Boomas and how they attacked and nobody else.

She was really the only sole survivor.

Solstis
Aug 31, 2004, 02:57 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=73795&forum=12&305

There.

( http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif at anwserman. Those crazy major enemies)

anwserman
Aug 31, 2004, 03:40 PM
I mean, if you're capable of destroying the universe you ought to be capable of sparing one person... even if it is to take over and rape their body as a host. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Tycho
Aug 31, 2004, 03:47 PM
On 2004-08-31 11:09, Evergea wrote:
In the opening intro, it shows Falz pop up and destroy the Central Dome. The funny thing is, he definitely has Rico possessed in his body (if you look close enough), yet the ending credits show her walking around before and after the explosion. What gives?

Could you tell me how you know it's after the explosion? I'd like to know, I don't.

Kireek is slowly going beserk. Is it the fact you beat him to the point he's malfunctioning, he's not supposed to lose, or was Falz actually possessing him?

Obviously DF. You should realize DF got about all the heroic npc's in the phuggin plot either dead or crazy.

Rupika, the girl found around the Dome, what's the chip in her body for? I never quite understood what the Gran Squall's (the ship) purpose was.

Where the hell did you get her name? Anyway, I'm wondering that too.

Bernie and Sue are shown in the end credits together. This conflicts with the Bernie sidequest. Is he alive or is he dead?

Naw, bs. It's just for fun. Rico and Flowen were dead too.

The genetics altering of the native animals, Pioneer 1 or Falz's doing?

Dr. Osto. Read more.

Who the heck was Kireek's Pioneer Rival? Was it another Black Hound, another person, or supposedly Donoph like I hear?

No. The Grave's Butler, there's your answer. The Hucast. He died in the offline quest.

Jack
Aug 31, 2004, 04:11 PM
On 2004-08-31 13:47, Tycho wrote:
No. The Grave's Butler, there's your answer. The Hucast. He died in the offline quest.

Their butler was a HUcast? I know Teifu is their new butler, as seen in Blue Star Memories.

Evergea
Aug 31, 2004, 05:58 PM
You can use word select in Forest 2 of Gran Squall to find Rupika's name (she's the only other one who shows up besides Bernie).

The opening intro shows Falz in his form that you fight at the end of the game, the one with Rico attached to his chest. In the very end Ult credits (if you don't have all the Ult quests completed) the scenes will be of Rico, in order of her mission in the game. She's shown walking around before, and after the explosion. The explosion itself is shown in the end credits.

Dhylec
Aug 31, 2004, 09:01 PM
i suggest using the sticky in FW for further discussion on this or any other pso-related story, chars, timeline, etc..