PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: gimme tp mats!

Tycho
Sep 2, 2004, 05:14 AM
Hehe.
They used to be rare, but now everyone has some. I suppose they're less important to non-fo's, so I'd trade any type of mats for tp mats atm. Posting and making an appointment is quite a hassle for this, so just search me. For anyone who hasn't yet got my guild card, about all of the Altair four people do, so that shouldn't be a problem. Even one tp material would help, but for 5+ I guess posting and making and appointment would be ok.

Oh, by the way, if you have duped tp materials, don't trade them, but just go get duped regular materials. -.-;

PatserGOUKI
Sep 3, 2004, 07:46 AM
On 2004-09-02 03:14, Tycho wrote:
Hehe.
They used to be rare, but now everyone has some. I suppose they're less important to non-fo's, so I'd trade any type of mats for tp mats atm. Posting and making an appointment is quite a hassle for this, so just search me. For anyone who hasn't yet got my guild card, about all of the Altair four people do, so that shouldn't be a problem. Even one tp material would help, but for 5+ I guess posting and making and appointment would be ok.

Oh, by the way, if you have duped tp materials, don't trade them, but just go get duped regular materials. -.-;

Your funny man!
You know hoe to get the TP-mats?

Then think about trading them...
TP-mats are very hard to get, I beleive in a rappy quest. So no one would gve you in trade of other mats, better way to have em or to increase your TP is to find a GOD/TP.

good luck

PatserGOUKI

Tycho
Sep 3, 2004, 08:45 AM
Think again. I don't need more tp, just max my mats and stuff.

Did you here there was some new quest a few days ago, and how everyone is playing it all the time? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Ya get lucky coins in those. Everyone wants em for a stoopid black shield that wasn't really special anymore by the time five people had it.

BUTTTT in the roulette games you get unlucky most of the time, and you'd find stuffs like stars, scapes, monomates, and HP/TP mats.

So that's why I'm saying everyone has em atm. Because everyone does. ;o

Ghost_01
Sep 3, 2004, 02:16 PM
lol, yeah, stupid roulet, I got 3 stars and 1 hp mat I'll let you know if I find a TP mat http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Jason
Sep 5, 2004, 11:45 PM
I only have 2 TP materials now. Of course, I can have a lot more right now if I dupe, but I don't do that.

Ghost_01
Sep 6, 2004, 04:12 PM
He's legit http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Tycho
Sep 6, 2004, 04:27 PM
What's the use of duping them. You could just dupe HP mats right away if you wanted those. T_T

Fredrick
Sep 11, 2004, 07:37 PM
Your funny man!
You know hoe to get the TP-mats?

Then think about trading them...
TP-mats are very hard to get, I beleive in a rappy quest. So no one would gve you in trade of other mats, better way to have em or to increase your TP is to find a GOD/TP.

Idont know hoe to get TP matts...

And they are not very hard to get, I play rappy quest reguraly and I hv found about 40 tp matts so far. Also like Tycho said, the new quests give people another way to get them. If you use a andriod / humar / ramar you really have no use for them at all. If my beautiful Ramarl didnt have high mst, I would trade my TP matts...

BTW hi Tycho!! This is Dream / Fantasy

Tycho
Sep 17, 2004, 05:01 PM
Oo, silly I didn't notice before; Hi dream! ^ ^;

(Meh, when I'm back on I'll help people with SJS runs as long as it's not half runs. Neeed. Coooiins..)