The_Neon_Samurai
Feb 21, 2001, 09:24 AM
-S-Beats Arm
-Regenerate Gear
-Parasite Wear de Rol (3 slots)
-Parasite Wear de Rol (1 slot)
-Battle Verge
-Grants lv. 3
-Hero/Ability (I don't really wanna trade this)
-Mind Material x2
-Dragon Slayer
-M&A60 Vise +1
-bunch o' grinders
-bunch o' scape dolls
-bunch o' meseta
-DBs Saber +5 (free)
-Varista +5 (free)
-Varista +4 (free)

I have so many grinders in my bank account, I can't store anything else in there anymore. I either need to trade them for something or get a weapon that's worth grinding.

I was programmed according to the code of Bushido.
Better to die with honour, than to live in shame.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: The_Neon_Samurai on 2001-02-21 06:24 ]</font>

Llaith
Feb 21, 2001, 09:26 AM
What do you want for the regen gear and the S-Beats arm?

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Llaith on 2001-02-21 06:27 ]</font>

Spy
Feb 21, 2001, 10:02 AM
I will give you anything and everything from this list for the s-beats arm, and I mean everything!
Double-Saber +15
Flowens Sword +2
Blade Dance +1
Visk*235w +9
M&A60 Vise +9
H&S25 Justice
Hell Arms +10
Crush Bullet +9
Meteor Smash +9
Soul Eater
Protect Frame(3 Slots)
Imperial Armor(4 Slots)
Holiness Armor(4 Slots)
Gaurdian Armor(0 Slots) x 3
Caurdian Armor(4 Slots)
Divinity Armor(1 Slot)
Ranger Field(1 Slot)
DB's Armor(0 Slot)
Divinity Barrier x 2
Spiritual Sheild
Celestail Sheild x 2
Angel Mind x 3
God/Arm
God/Power-
God/legs--
God/Mind x 3
Mind, Hit, Evade Material

Plz plz plz I want that arm! Email me or Instant msg me!

Those you spy on are spying on you
- Spy

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Spy on 2001-02-21 07:03 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Spy on 2001-02-21 07:06 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Spy on 2001-02-21 07:07 ]</font>

The_Neon_Samurai
Feb 21, 2001, 10:57 AM
I have 2 questions for you:

1. What does the S-Beats Arm do anyway, can you use it to get an S-Beats Blade in a quest?

2. What does God/Power and Hell Arms do?

Sorry if you can get an S-Beats Blade out of the arm, I think I'd rather keep it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif
Altough the double saber, H&S Justice25 and some other stuff is tempting.

Another question for anyone:
What do you have to do to get an S-Beat Blade out of an S-Beats Arm (if possible)

thx

Spy
Feb 21, 2001, 12:36 PM
beat "Doc's secret plan" then talk to the force outside in "Unsealed door" with any arm in your inventory

Hells Arms is shotgun with a high 1 shot kill percentage. God/Power gives you something like +25 to ATP

Those you spy on are spying on you
- Spy

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Spy on 2001-02-21 09:38 ]</font>

Guardian
Feb 21, 2001, 12:41 PM
Neon-- I'm interested in your regen gear and S-beat arm; check out my newly updated list and let me know if you are interested.

http://tomeeboy.com/pso/viewtopic.php?topic=1080&forum=2

-Guardian

Spy
Feb 21, 2001, 02:00 PM
Ya snooze ya lose, sorry! I withdraw my offers because I got some wayy better stuff.

The_Neon_Samurai
Feb 21, 2001, 02:07 PM
That's fine, I want that S-Beats Blade anyway http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

trunks
Feb 21, 2001, 02:30 PM
i have H&S 25 justice for trade http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Stinger
Feb 21, 2001, 02:32 PM
hey Samurai.....
do you still have the Parasite Wear de Rol (3 slots) im very interst on it.

The_Neon_Samurai
Feb 21, 2001, 03:36 PM
To Guardian:

I'm willing to trade the Regen Gear, the arm however, I'm going to keep, sorry. I'm interested in the following items from your list:
-Double Saber
-Phantom Claw
-H&S 25 Justice
-Last Survivor
Just mail me or post what you would reckon is a fair deal.

To Stinger:

It's still available, just mail me or post a list of items you would be willing to trade for it. (BTW, you're not registered on the MAN!AC-Board by any chance?)

To Trunks

Well, I'm interested. What do you want for it?

Llaith
Feb 21, 2001, 05:19 PM
I can give you green photon claw +6 and H&S25 Justice for the Regen Gear.

Omega_Zero
Feb 21, 2001, 05:30 PM
where do can i find s-beats arm?

The_Neon_Samurai
Feb 22, 2001, 08:41 AM
Mine was dropped by one of those things in the mines, after I killed it. I think they're called sinow something. You know these big spikey things that come in three different colours.

Guardian
Feb 22, 2001, 12:37 PM
Neon how about a Mag Cell or Infernal Bazooka for your Hero/Ability?

Let me know quickly (by ICQ preferably) so I can update my trading lists as necessary.

-Guardian
ICQ 5896613

The_Neon_Samurai
Feb 22, 2001, 12:49 PM
To Guardian:

Hmm, I really like that Hero/Ability, but a mag cell sure is a tempting offer. Which one? An Opa-Opa won't do me any good for example, since I'm a hunter.

To Llaith

I dunno, since I got that S-Beats Blade I don't really need the Photon claw anymore, but then again it looks so cool. I'm not going to trade the Regen Gear for the Justice alone. I can't seem to make up my mind. This is not a tactic just honest confusion. If you're not in a hurry, I'll get back to you in one or two days. I also understand that the Regenerate Gear is quite rare. I wonder If I could get a Double Saber or Twin Brand for it...

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: The_Neon_Samurai on 2001-02-22 10:09 ]</font>

Russian
Feb 22, 2001, 01:04 PM
I have both Celestial Shield and Spiritual Shield... I've traded off most of my Hunter EQ. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif I have lots of Ranger stuff though.

I'm interested in the Grants Lv3 and the mind materials.

Guardian
Feb 22, 2001, 01:49 PM
It's the 502 cell. I used the first one I got (found in the forest woo hoo) and it turned my mag into Soniti (Sonichi), which is amazing (makes me invincible about 30% of the time I'm actively playing).

ICQ me if you are interested 5896613

-Guardian

The_Neon_Samurai
Feb 22, 2001, 03:38 PM
To Guardian:

Well, the Sonichi thing sorta looks too cute for my taste, and I really like that Hero/Abilty, so sorry, no deal. You still interested in the Regen Gear and Parasite Wear de Rol (3slots)?BTW, as I mentioned before, I don't have icq.
Hmm, thinking about it, could you throw an Ogre/Power or God/Power into the mag cell deal?

To Russian:

You got any good guns a hunter can use? Like a justice?

To Stinger & Trunks:

Yo, 'sup

Guardian
Feb 22, 2001, 03:47 PM
I can add an ogre/power to the deal. My mag cell and ogre/power for your hero/ability. But I can't go any higher.

-G

Russian
Feb 22, 2001, 04:13 PM
Yes, Samurai, I have a Justice. =) So, you wanna trade the Justice for the spell and mind materials?

Russian

rK_Omega
Feb 22, 2001, 06:09 PM
I would like your hero/ability. I would trade an S-beats blade, a last survivor+9, a flowen's sword, akikos frying pan, and a fake agito.

Let me know if your'e interested. My email is [email protected] and my icq# is 25700470.

The_Neon_Samurai
Feb 23, 2001, 10:07 AM
To Guardian & Omega_rk:

Sorry guys, I have made up my mind on the hero/ability and I'll keep it. I am Purplenium though, if I find another one... I'll probably keep it as well ;P

To Russian:

Hmm, dunno. As I understand, Grants is the second best spell in the game. Do you have anything that you can throw in for it and the two Mind Materials? Like a Photon Claw for example? Or am I overrating it here?

Omegaxboy
Feb 23, 2001, 10:32 AM
how about double saber + 20 for your parasite wear with 3 slots???

The_Neon_Samurai
Feb 23, 2001, 10:42 AM
Sounds cool to me. When and where do you wanna meet up? I'm not sure if I can make it tonight, since I have a feeling I'll be rather drunk =), but why don't you give me your email address and we'll figure something out.

Omegaxboy
Feb 23, 2001, 10:47 AM
I hope you are still reading this.....I can do it right now if you want.......I will be in Puck Block 14 for a while.....

Omegaxboy
Feb 23, 2001, 10:49 AM
my e-mail is [email protected] just in case you didn't see my other post in time and I left already.....

The_Neon_Samurai
Feb 23, 2001, 11:11 AM
I'm at work right now, so that won't be possible http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif. And after that it's free drinks down the pub, woohoo http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif. But I'll send you a mail, cya

Omegaxboy
Feb 23, 2001, 11:16 AM
okie dokie.....well, the server is down right now I think........so, can't do it anyway.....let me know when to meet you....

Russian
Feb 23, 2001, 11:30 AM
No, I don't have a Photon Claw. As I said, I mostly have Ranger weapons.

I don't care much about the Mind material as much as the Spell. However, if you don't want to trade for the Justice, I'll have to pass, as I have no other Mechguns.

Russian

Russian
Feb 23, 2001, 11:30 AM
No, I don't have a Photon Claw. As I said, I mostly have Ranger weapons.

I don't care much about the Mind material as much as the Spell. However, if you don't want to trade for the Justice, I'll have to pass, as I have no other Mechguns.

Russian

The_Neon_Samurai
Feb 23, 2001, 11:37 AM
Oh well, since it's only Lv. 3 I guess it can be done. When and where you wanna meet up?
Refer to my answers to Omegaxboy on that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Russian
Feb 23, 2001, 12:02 PM
Alright, it's a deal. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif Thanks.

That's ok that you can't make it tonight. I'll private message you in a little while with a time and place to meet tomorrow.

Russian

The_Neon_Samurai
Feb 23, 2001, 01:04 PM
Uh, Omegaxboy and Russian, can you give me the percentages on the Double Saber and Justice?

Russian
Feb 23, 2001, 01:08 PM
Since I'll be at work until 5:30 Central (then driving for an hour to get home) no, I cannot give you the percentages right now.

Russian

The_Neon_Samurai
Feb 23, 2001, 03:07 PM
To Omegaxboy and Russian:

I don't have access to a PC on weekends, so I will have to use my DC and I'm not sure if I can access private messages with that (I sure as hell can't access the damn boards). So if you wanna contact me do it via my email address: [email protected]. I have omegaxboys email, but not yours, Russian. I would say let's either meet up tonight at around 1.30 AM (dunno if I can make it) FUCK, something just occured to me. You guys are americans, right? Well I live in the UK so we will have to figure the time zones out. I have no idea of the exact difference in time from the UK to America. We could use that stupid swatch-internet time thing though, which is displayed in the menu. Well, what I can say now is either tonight 2.30
CET or tomorrow 9.00 PM CET. Server US Puck, block 10. Just name the team psotrade. I know all of this is very vague, but it's a start at least http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif. Just mail me. The office is closing so I'll be off now.

CYA

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: The_Neon_Samurai on 2001-02-23 12:09 ]</font>