PDA

View Full Version : Surplus Items

TheWhiteShadow
Jun 27, 2002, 02:31 PM
Hello, all. Now that I'm going through VHard and Ultimate levels on a regular basis, I am coming across some rarer items that begin to clog up my inventory and would seem rather a waste to throw away. In the interest of helping out other PSO'ers (especially newer/low-lvl players), I'd like to make these things available. Some current examples are:

State/Maintenance
god/Power
devil/Battle
Red Handgun
Hit Material
Luck Material.

These will change, of course, as I empty out my surplus and acquire new items. I should mention that, being a legitimate player, the items I come across are random (I'm a Whitill) and I won't necessarily find a particular item you are looking for (although there are some certainties, e.g. Red Handgun in Ult Forest, Summit Moon in Ult Mines, Double Saber in VHard Mines, mats in VHard Ruins, etc.).

The best way to request some of the items mentioned is to private message me from this forum, with a desired time and place of meeting online, and I'll work out the meeting with you. Hopefully, I can be of help to some of you.

Daikarin
Jun 27, 2002, 05:36 PM
DEVIL/BATTLE! oh god i've been searching for that for decades!

I'll soon let you know something, I may also have some good stuff.

TheWhiteShadow
Jun 27, 2002, 05:40 PM
One thing I didn't mention before (no disrespect to those who like to reciprocate kindness - it's a good trait) is that I don't require any compensation for the items I give away. However, I'm always tempted by legitimate gifts. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Daikarin
Jun 28, 2002, 07:28 AM
I consider it a trade http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

SS_Death
Jun 28, 2002, 08:00 AM
If you know someone who has a REDRIA get them to got through Ultimate Ruins a few times. They find God/Battle there (At least I have...). Devil/Battle normally show up for me in the Ultimate Caves.

TheWhiteShadow
Jun 28, 2002, 02:21 PM
Here's an update, with changes in inventory.

devil/Battle - reserved
god/Ability - added
god/Mind - added

Get them while they're available. Remember to private message me with your requests, so as not to overload this topic.

Jason
Jun 28, 2002, 04:08 PM
Blah, I found God/Mind+. With a plus! Sucker!

TheWhiteShadow
Jun 28, 2002, 07:16 PM
Jason, I...don't think you get it. I'm not posting to boast, but rather to share some good items with other players who might need them. If you don't need that god/Mind+, I'd suggest giving it to someone in need.

Jason
Jun 30, 2002, 01:40 PM
Just bragging around! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

TheWhiteShadow
Jul 1, 2002, 01:43 PM
Latest changes:

State/Maintenance - claimed
Luck Materials - claimed

Remember to pm me with any requests (even if not for items listed here; you never know what I'll find).

TheWhiteShadow
Jul 1, 2002, 02:27 PM
Late addition:

Ranger Field (2 slots)

TheWhiteShadow
Jul 3, 2002, 01:26 PM
Here's the lastest:

god/TP
perfect/resist

Items still unclaimed:

Ranger Field (2 slots)
Red Handgun
god/Power
god/Mind
god/Ability

Come one; come all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheWhiteShadow on 2002-07-03 11:28 ]</font>

Ry0k0
Jul 4, 2002, 12:59 PM
wots the % of the red handgun, if any

TheWhiteShadow
Jul 5, 2002, 10:14 AM
On 2002-07-04 10:59, Ry0k0 wrote:
wots the % of the red handgun, if any

0's across the board, actually. However, if you are looking for one with percents for a certain area, I can certainly keep an eye out. Just PM me and let me know.

TheWhiteShadow
Jul 5, 2002, 10:15 AM
Update: Perfect/Resist: claimed

TheWhiteShadow
Jul 11, 2002, 02:20 PM
Update of available items:

god/TP
Red Handgun (15% Ruins, 15% Hit)
Sacred Guard

Thanks to those who have responded so far. This list is thin right now, but I anticipate that it will grow again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheWhiteShadow on 2002-07-22 11:12 ]</font>