PDA

View Full Version : Quest: Saiffy's First Day of School Adventure!

Saiffy
Sep 8, 2004, 12:04 PM
Yay, just finished my first day of school with you. Gonna be a short post I think though.

Anways, I'll skip getting up and zoom to the bus stop. While at the bus stop waiting for the bus(Which ended up being 4 minutes late) people driving by kept looking at me like it's wierd for a 14 year old to not have a car http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif(Yes, Saiffwin's age revealed)

Get on the bus and see 5 people I know at the back so I join them, we talk for 10 minutes or so and then we're at school. We wait outside talking some more til the bell goes off, all the students meet at the gym and the Principal and Vice-Principals give their speeches about not hazing new kids, not to smoke, not to do drug, etc.

I go to my class, get my agenda and school schedule, apparently I don't have a last period on day 1 and extended lunch on day 2. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Fast forward again, going to my locker. I have to share it with someone, thanfully it's someone I know, but I don't think I'll be using my locker at all since flies came out when I opened it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Okay, so for lunch we're supposed to stay for a BBQ, and then go home after the BBQ, but I say screw it and me and my friends wait for the bus to come(Which was 5 minutes late this time)

While waiting some fuckwads felt it was neccisarry to honk, rev their engines by us, shoot us the finger, etc. SO when that happened I would just shout to them: "Go fuck off!"

And that's my adventure for today.

RicoRoyal
Sep 8, 2004, 12:20 PM
Yup.

Sounds like just about anyone elses first day in High School. Hope you enjoyed it as much as no one else did. So, like, what time do you get out anyway? I'm barely waking up where I'm at...

Saiffy
Sep 8, 2004, 12:23 PM
On 2004-09-08 10:20, RicoRoyal wrote:
Yup.

Sounds like just about anyone elses first day in High School. Hope you enjoyed it as much as no one else did. So, like, what time do you get out anyway? I'm barely waking up where I'm at...

Uhh.... I usually will get our at 3:30 CST, in about 3 hours from the time of this post

Sef
Sep 8, 2004, 12:42 PM
My day sucked.

Congratulations!
> Saiffwin

Saiffy
Sep 8, 2004, 01:54 PM
On 2004-09-08 10:42, Sef wrote:
My day sucked.

Congratulations!
> Saiffwin

Hello? Are you with me?
> Sef

Evil_Althena8
Sep 8, 2004, 02:15 PM
i miss high school...

Saiffy
Sep 8, 2004, 02:17 PM
On 2004-09-08 12:15, Evil_Althena8 wrote:
i miss Canadian high school...

Solstis
Sep 8, 2004, 02:17 PM
On 2004-09-08 12:15, Evil_Althena8 wrote:
i miss high school...

I don't.

Tact
Sep 8, 2004, 04:12 PM
My First Day Adventure:

So, I'm at the bus stop, and a friend of mine arrives last at the bus stop. I was surprised he even showed, because he normally NEVER gets up as early as bus stop time. At school, I meet all of my teachers. Lunch. I meet all of the kids I had in my class last year (which was the most fun year of school for me EVAR). Last period. My homeroom teacher (who is the teacher for last period for today, by the way). The teacher shows us a way to make book covers for our textbooks for that class out of grocery bags. She asks if anyone would like to make an example out of their book. I yell, out of instinct "Use mine, use mine!" My teacher uses my book, and when she's done with all of the folding work, she gives the book back to me so I can tape up the flaps that are sticking out. Then, a class mate said "Hey, [my name]'s book just got covered!" Funny stuff. Bus ride home. Home. Yhere you go.