PDA

View Full Version : Hrm...

Evil_Althena8
Sep 9, 2004, 02:09 AM
Is it wrong to be obsessed with the band Yellowcard? I feel like some 16 year-old high school girl because of it.

EDIT: Obsessed with their MUSIC...not them as people http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Evil_Althena8 on 2004-09-09 00:17 ]</font>

Sagasu
Sep 9, 2004, 02:14 AM
Thats like asking if its wrong to be gay.

There is no real answer but within yourself.

Zzzzzz
Sep 9, 2004, 02:25 AM
What's so wrong about their music?
Although, the only song I heard from them is "Way Away" from the SSX 3 soundtrack. =/

KaFKa
Sep 9, 2004, 03:09 AM
god, not another person falling in love with yellowcard. -_-

they really get annoying once the initial shock of a band these days using guitar riffs wears off.

Mixfortune
Sep 9, 2004, 03:14 AM
On 2004-09-09 01:09, KaFKa wrote:

they really get annoying once the initial shock of a band these days using guitar riffs wears off.

I think I know what the second line means... but I'm not sure... -_-

Actually I was just pointing it out http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Evil_Althena8
Sep 9, 2004, 03:40 AM
i like there lyrics for some reason. I don't know why, i'm not usually into popular "punk" bands. Their music appeals to me for some reason, and also they have a violinist, which is unique.

EDIT: I knew about their music before they were popular actually, so I wasn't influenced by the media or anything

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Evil_Althena8 on 2004-09-09 01:41 ]</font>

Sagasu
Sep 9, 2004, 03:48 AM
On 2004-09-09 01:09, KaFKa wrote:

To each his own, ye judgemental fool.

Solstis
Sep 9, 2004, 08:51 AM
I refuse to listen to Yellowcard until they are vastly unpopular/hated.

/me loves guitar riffs... and I really hope that Yellowcard (ew?) isn't the only band using them these days.

Slipknot? Chaos.

Old Skool Metallica?

Hell yeah!

Just don't download their music/look at them funny.