Angel Harp
God Hand
Aura Field
God/Power

The things I am looking for in particular are

Flame garment
Christmas Present
Zanba (preferably untekked)

However I am open to negotiating if you dont have one of the items I want in particular as i Know they are quite rare. As always I am a legit player and I would only like legit offers. If you would like to make an offer or a trade post a reply and I will put out my AIM contact. Or set up a meeting. Goodluck.

Karl_TheHUmar
Sep 9, 2004, 12:00 PM
i want
RedSabre(really want)
Victor Axe(want a bit)
Soul Banish(want a bit)
ive got
Christmas Present
to trade tell me a time(uk time if u can i dont know any of the other time!) school has started so.....

TheJust1
Sep 9, 2004, 08:16 PM
My character is a Humar named Justin I have an afro. My AIM is TheJust1 if you have Aim contact me I am on right now. I will try to PM you. Thanx

Karl_TheHUmar
Sep 10, 2004, 12:25 PM
srry i dont have a AIM i dont even know what 1 is.......http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

TheJust1
Sep 10, 2004, 08:35 PM
Well whats your character and where do you hang out Ill try and find you or you could Private message me. As I said before my characters are Justin(a humar with an Afro) Listy(a ramarl with an up do thing) and Tre Beta 9.8 (A hucast). How ever its probly easier for me to find you. Also when are you on and available to play.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheJust1 on 2004-09-10 19:08 ]</font>

Karl_TheHUmar
Sep 11, 2004, 06:03 AM
Iam a HUmar called Karl i hang out on US Vega block 1 or 2 i live in the uk so i dont know....when to meet.....