Sorcerer's Right Arm
Devil's Wing MAG (5/0/74/121) - Mylla/Youlla-Leilla-Pilla
50 Hit Charge Vulcans
Materials*:
- 5 Power Materials
- 16 Mind Materials
- 21 Evasion Materials
- 20 Defense Materials

* I am in no way responsible for your own personal fuck-a-rific material diet. Read my Max Stats Guide (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=88755&forum=7&20) to know if you are on the verge of screwing over your character. This was your only warning.

All items are legit (all found by me without exploiting any of the games various glitches)
I expect only legit Standtill Shields!
Do not expect to recieve more than a 1-1 deal for the shield, as it is not that rare (Viridia can pipe for it).

Feel free to post here if you wish to trade with me. Give a 24 hour minimum waiting period from time of post to time of trade (you set the time).

THIS TRADE IS NOT A FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVE DEAL!
If someone else offers a better deal than a previous individual, then the better deal (for me) will take place. You have been warned.

IF YOU ARE LATE FOR OUR TRADE, THE TRADE WILL BE VOID AND THE LOSER WILL BE YOU. Schedule your trade when YOU know YOU will be able to make it.

Let the posting begin.

EDIT: More materials added.

EDIT 2: You people are taking ages to respond to this. As such, some of the rares originally listed are no longer available. Hurry up before it's all gone (I'm not kidding... I'm in a cheery give-away mood with my online friends).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RicoRoyal on 2004-09-09 22:05 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RicoRoyal on 2004-09-10 17:30 ]</font>

RicoRoyal
Sep 10, 2004, 12:08 AM
BUMP!

Additional materials have now been listed. Keep in mind that you are allowed to propose whatever quantity of materials that you would like in exchange for the Standstill Shield. You can have a little of each, alot of one, a combination of two, whatever you want. Now then... post away.

Also, not all rares are a 1-1 trade (I realize a few of these suck). Feel free to suggest combinations (ex: Spread Needle + 10 Mind Mats for Standstill Shield).

Ethan232
Sep 11, 2004, 09:54 AM
ill trade it for you devil wings

RicoRoyal
Sep 11, 2004, 05:04 PM
On 2004-09-11 07:54, Ethan232 wrote:
ill trade it for you devil wings

Deal. PM me with a time and location
(no Vega meetings under any circumstances)