PDA

View Full Version : Dance?!

Eihwaz
Sep 9, 2004, 06:00 PM
Okay, this is one of those annoying problems I almost always manage to avoid...except this time, it got me. -_-

Okay, I'm walking to Chemistry class, when a girl (I'll call her Naomi), walks up to me with one of her friends (Dana). Naomi says she has something to tell me, but makes Dana walk away for a moment. Naomi then asks, "Can I ask you something? Will you take Dana to the Hula Dance this Friday?"

Now, it's not like I don't like Dana. She's a funny person, and she's fun to be around. But I don't know if I want to go to a dance with her...but if I tell her no, she might hate me or something.

Any ideas? Yeah, speed would be greatly appreciated. x_x;

EDIT: Oh, and to further complicate matters, the girl I want to ask to the dance would most likely say no, if she said anything. =_=

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2004-09-09 16:10 ]</font>

KaFKa
Sep 9, 2004, 06:38 PM
well waz, this calls for a covert solution.

ask the girl you WANT to go with to the dance, but be sure that the otehr two girls dont know about it.

if she says yes, then joy to the world. if not, you can take the otehr girl, for the sake of being social and keeping in good with one of your friends.

opaopajr
Sep 9, 2004, 10:07 PM
you can do as kafka says, but you better be fast about it. you are on a time limit as is, you've already been asked.

if you believe you hadn't much of a chance before with wazzername, then might as well just go to the dance with your friend. go, have a good time. who knows, from your spiffy suit and smooth moves you might just catch wazzername's eye and maybe another's too.

socializing and getting a little attention. it's a good thing. - martha stewart

Shattered_weasel
Sep 9, 2004, 10:15 PM
You can tell her she can have me because I <3 all females.

But yea just tell her no. It doesn't hurt....that bad....Ok it does hurt and you will probably feel guilty for the rest of eternity. But yea I would tell her no. Unless you are gunna go to the dance than take her.

So in the end

If you are going to the dance with or without her than take her. If you arn't going to the dance tell her no.

Aredhel
Sep 9, 2004, 10:36 PM
wow

opaopajr = Martha Stewart...

who'd a seen that one coming? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Take her to the dance if you want to... don't take her if you don't want to. Don't do it just to be nice or just to have an excuse to go see someone else there - it would be kinda cruel to her, ya know, epecially if she really does like you. Just be honest to yourself at all times and you can't go wrong.

Eihwaz
Sep 11, 2004, 12:17 PM
Uh, remember how I said the dance was Friday?

Turns it was actually on THURSDAY. This means I uh...missed out on it totally. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif When I see Dana at school, I will apologize profusely for fucking up the dates. And I -did- ask the girl I like to go with me, she said no. But she's been kinda nice to me lately, maybe to make up for this? :3