PDA

View Full Version : Why me?

Zelutos
Sep 11, 2004, 02:24 AM
Why must i be surrounded by people who dilude themselves with thoughts that need not be there? All men think of these days is women and how much they want them and how they don't have them. Frankly, males who whine like that do not deserve to have someone special in their lives. For all of you who whine about not having a girlfriend/boyfriend...i say, BOO HOO, get over yourselves. Learn to be happy with what you've got! And stop thinking about what you don't have! It'll come to you eventually! Just wait it out! See what fate's got to dish out to you! Geeze! Live a little!

Skuda
Sep 11, 2004, 02:34 AM
then again, as the old saying goes: "You always want what you can't have."

Zelutos
Sep 11, 2004, 02:35 AM
On 2004-09-11 00:34, Scott_Kuda wrote:
then again, as the old saying goes: "You always want what you can't have."

And as my saying goes "Shut the hell up and live with it!"

Geeze....

navci
Sep 11, 2004, 02:40 AM
Interestingly, Warchild and we all had a similar conversation tonight. You're not the only one, dude.

Zelutos
Sep 11, 2004, 02:43 AM
On 2004-09-11 00:40, navinator wrote:
Interestingly, Warchild and we all had a similar conversation tonight. You're not the only one, dude.

Well i'm tired of always reading a thread and then Kuda says something like " I'd rather be the sheet white guy that gets the Hot Japanese School Girl."

To me, that sounds REALLY perverted. He sounds like one of those males who take advantage of women and treat them like objects. And i know..or at least i think i know...him better than that. To me..no woman is "Hot" they're all beautiful (if i spelt that right). I think it's disgraceful for someone to be "hot". I'm sorry...i'm kinda tired now and i'm not sure if anything i say is making sense..so just bear with me ._.

Tycho
Sep 11, 2004, 05:33 AM
On 2004-09-11 00:43, Zelutos wrote:

He sounds like one of those males who take advantage of women and treat them like objects.

Yeah, I couldn't agree more.

I fucking hate that vision. ._."
But changing how 75% of the people essentially thinks just isn't going to happen...

;-;

PJ
Sep 11, 2004, 06:03 AM
On 2004-09-11 00:24, Zelutos wrote:
All men think of these days is women and how much they want them and how they don't have them.

Heh. I was thinking about this with my friend Josh (About, not with him =/). When he came over during March Break, he was a, "Player." He was 12 =/

Although it's my opinion that they do this, get dates and such, just to act and seem more grown up. The relation ship doesn't mean anything, they just pic a random cute girl, say, "Wanna go out?" if they say yes, you think she's your girlfriend. Although some of the more mature teenagers (Both of you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif ) have a relationship for the, "Right reasons."

Maybe I'm drunk out of tiredness...? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

(Oh, and Josh had come over last weekend too, he seems much more mature now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif )

Sef
Sep 11, 2004, 07:25 AM
Well i'm tired of always reading a thread and then Kuda says something like " I'd rather be the sheet white guy that gets the Hot Japanese School Girl."

Well, ya know... A lot of the stuff we say in FKL isn't true at all. All lot of the stuff we say on the internet isn't true.

What I see is just Kuda keeping up a persona. If I were to meet the real Scott, I wouldn't think of him being as wacky as Scott_Kuda(maybe he is, http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif). I'd need to know him a bit.

I do see where you are coming from though. I don't agree with the whole 'whining and shouldn't have one' deal, but maybe that's just me and wishful thinking taking over. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Guys like to dream. Some of them need to get over.

Edit: And I have Zelos in my sig, while making this post? What the hell am I thinking? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sef on 2004-09-11 05:26 ]</font>

Zelutos
Sep 11, 2004, 11:40 PM
On 2004-09-11 05:25, Sef wrote:

Well, ya know... A lot of the stuff we say in FKL isn't true at all. All lot of the stuff we say on the internet isn't true.

What I see is just Kuda keeping up a persona. If I were to meet the real Scott, I wouldn't think of him being as wacky as Scott_Kuda(maybe he is, http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif). I'd need to know him a bit.

I do see where you are coming from though. I don't agree with the whole 'whining and shouldn't have one' deal, but maybe that's just me and wishful thinking taking over. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Guys like to dream. Some of them need to get over.

Edit: And I have Zelos in my sig, while making this post? What the hell am I thinking? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sef on 2004-09-11 05:26 ]</font>

The real Kuda is the greatest guy alive. He's so forgiving and even though he shouldn't forgive, he does. He's not always the wierd guy he is here. Most of the time he's really caring and he's really nice and sometimes he's crazy, but it's alright.

Lol, and Zelos kicks butt! He could treat the ladies better, but that's the way his creator made him XD

---KRATOS RULES!!!---

geewj
Sep 11, 2004, 11:56 PM

To me, that sounds REALLY perverted. He sounds like one of those males who take advantage of women and treat them like objects. And i know..or at least i think i know...him better than that. To me..no woman is "Hot" they're all beautiful (if i spelt that right). I think it's disgraceful for someone to be "hot". I'm sorry...i'm kinda tired now and i'm not sure if anything i say is making sense..so just bear with me ._.

Sounds like an assumption on your part.

If I use the word hot to describe a girl, then that doesn't mean that I would take advantage of her and treat her like an object. It means exactly what I said. To me, she looks like a very attratcive woman. I didn't say anything else about her.

If I say I'd like to have a girl that looks like that, then it means exactly that. I would like it if I had someone who looked like that. I didn't say anything about personality, and I didn't say how I would treat her. So don't fill in the blanks for me, especially if it's all going to be worst case senario.

It would be like if you said that you would like to have a girl with a good sence of humor. Should I assume the worst about everything else? No, you were just stating oen characteristic that you would like someone you were dating to have.

Musashiden
Sep 12, 2004, 07:37 AM
I agree with you there, i will say this now, im only thirteen, and i already know what your talking about. Anyway, your right, most of the other guys ive encountered only care about looks, or what a time they want to have, and could care less about what they do to people to get it, or how much of assholes they sound like when they talk about it.

In fact, most people at my school are always "getting" together and all that happy crap. And most of the people i know are asking my, "Why dont you get a girl friend." I reply that when i think the time is right and i find the right person that i might. I truth to tell end up laughing at most of the people there because of some of the stupid crap that ends up happining to them because they dont know what theyre doing. I digress, i know what you mean, and im kinda tired of it too, though, with limited experience in life i cant say to much other than that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Musashiden on 2004-09-12 05:38 ]</font>

Aredhel
Sep 12, 2004, 10:44 AM
Many of you guys are still young still - your peers are developing at different rates all around you sometimes, and there isn't really much you can do about it. High School is a very strange place sometimes, as hormones make people do... strange things. Just try to understand that most of the time, it's due to temporary chemical imbalance, not necessarily the person "wanting to have sex with a girl just so he can have her." Things might start to make sense to some of you soon enough as you get your priorites in order. Or not... it's really up to you and how well-adjusted you want to be.

Daikarin
Sep 12, 2004, 01:21 PM
What can we do? It's the stereotyping that the civilized, publicitary, artificial, modern world revolves around.

But don't forget that some Joes prefer to constantly think about drugs, money, or terrorism.