PDA

View Full Version : Curse the YELLOWBOZE ID!

DESTRUCKTOR
Jun 29, 2002, 09:49 AM
Damn it, it sux so much here are all the V2 weps I found

Ancient Saber, Red handgun, Summit Moon, Imperial Pick

ack Curse this ID damn! it!

TeamPhalanx
Jun 29, 2002, 11:09 AM
Phalanx is REDRIA, and she can't even find an IMPERIAL PICK, so don't complain http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

shinokou
Jun 29, 2002, 12:11 PM
i have this horrid ID also! it can be horrible, but ive heard that i can find a dbl brand on ultimate, sounds good... and i found PROTO REGEN armor thingy on hard mines offline, dont know what this is <cant equip it> but it seems FUN! Hmm... but mostly this ID sucks, they better fix it for GCN.

TeamPhalanx
Jun 29, 2002, 01:15 PM
RED DAGGER, RED MECHGUN, IMPERIAL PICK, etc. This id is pretty darn good.

dekar
Jun 29, 2002, 04:52 PM
*agrees*
my RAcaseal is a yellowboze and she's doing better than my HUcast was when he was in the ruins. i find lotsa guns and stuff i can sell for lots of money. no complaits here. stop bashing the yellow guys!

Gryph
Jun 29, 2002, 06:06 PM
Unlike the other IDs, Yellowboze is the only ID where you aren't screwed. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

You have an equal chance of every type of item. The only character that would be somewhat screwed would be a force, since they use the least amount of weapons.

Besides I think it'll be even better in GC PSO. With all the new stuff, you'll have a real reason to use the dressing room. lol

War_Child
Jun 29, 2002, 10:21 PM
Yellowboze 0wnz kthx kbye

<-- tired

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 30, 2002, 12:22 AM
I've only gotten RED HANDGUN, RED HANDGUN, oh and about 8 more RED HANDGUNS so don't feel so bad about what you found with YELLOWBOZE.

TeamPhalanx
Jun 30, 2002, 09:17 AM
With every id you find tons of RED HANDGUNs. Unless you put over 100 hours in Ultimate mode, you shouldn't complain. The rares will start turning up.

TedEdFred
Jul 3, 2002, 11:22 AM
I ALSO HATE THE 'BOZE

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 5, 2002, 01:08 AM
I've recently gotten some rare FOrce weapons with my YELLOWBOZE they are the STING TIP mace and SUMMIT MOON cane. I found three SUMMIT MOONS in the same trip through Mines.
Well SUMMIT MOON isn't so rare then since others I know find them also.