PDA

View Full Version : Kuda's weird dream

Skuda
Sep 16, 2004, 07:41 AM
last night... I had a dream I remembered. just that is weird, but I'll go into detail.

*start dream sequence*

I was biking home from school (in Japan) and I decided to stop at a restaraunt/convinience store. I taked to a fw kids about the upcoming 12 Km marathon(is really happening) that was going to be on Sunday.

I biked the rest of the way home, and talked with my exchange partner on the grass about the Marathon too. he said he already enterd me, so I couldn't back out.

*the next day. still in dream mode*

I was standing in a huge room full of runners, and the announcer. the announcer said that this is no normal Marathon. he Said it will test our creativity, athleticism, and mind skills.

"first, you must imagine what you will be in this race!"

I imagined I was a Dragon Knight, and poof, I turned into a red wingless dragon with light cloth armor. I also had a shield with an angry purple and black face, and a sword.

Zelutos (who shouldn't have been there since he isn't even in Japan) turned into Link, and a little message appeared at the bottom of my dream "Zelutos can now clumb using Links gloves"

that was pretty weird.

When the race started, I noticed the first track was identical to the Sonic Adventure 2 city escape level. I wooped butt and won first place in that one. Zel came in 3rd. he was apparently on my TEAM... how is there a team in a race?

the second track, was a bunch of weaving bridges over water, with breaks in between. I took a bad path, and didn't have enough speen, so I started to fall directly towards the water. I threw a pop bottle onto the nearby ledge so I would appear there when I died in the water (like a video game...). I came in last for that one...

the Third track, was identical to the Green Forest level in Sonic Adventure 2. I came in about... 3rd or fourth place in that one.

The final track, was a big lake, with a bunch of airplanes lined up for flight. for this track, we were supposed to fly through as many rings as we could without crashing.

I didn't feel like doing that, so I said to myself, "I'm a dragon, so I should be able to grow wings. If I can, I can fly that way."

so I strained really hard, and some spikes started to rip out of the skin near my shoulder blades. My mother (who shouldn't have been there either) said I shouldn't strain myeself like that, but I continued, and pulled off a huge pair of red dragon wings.

I flew through every ring, and won first place in that track.

I won my team first place in the marathon... which wasn't really a marathon...

*some time later in the dream*

I really had to go to the washroom, so I went to the washroom in this huge dome place. The door wouldn't close on the only sitter, (there was only that and urinals) so I decided that since I had to go so bad, I'd try to close the door the best I could.

Some weird guy and a lady(weird since it was a guys washroom) came into the washroom, and the lady went to fix her makeup. the guy was looking through the cracks of my stall with a big grin on his face. He kept staring at me.

I finished up quickly and bolted out of that stall to chase after him. (he ran pretty gay like too) I was shouting PEEPING TOM! and a bunch of people called the for police saying "POLICE, POLICE!!! PEEPING TOM!!!"

I cought up to the pervert, and wrapped my hands around his neck. I could really feel the strength I put on his neck too. even though I was asleep. His face turned red,

the police came.. and My alarm went off.

I woke up, remembering this thinking... hey.. that's kinda cool... but weird.

enjoy?

_Ted_
Sep 16, 2004, 08:20 AM
Have you been eating paint chips again Kuda?

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Tact
Sep 16, 2004, 08:29 AM
I had a Pikmin 2 dream...I was Olimar, and there was some wierd enemy thing that was terrorizing my Pikmin. So I jumped on it and it ran towards the water, when I jumped off and it ran into the water and drowned. Hooray.

space_butler
Sep 16, 2004, 08:40 AM
your dreams tell me that you all need therepy

Zelutos
Sep 18, 2004, 12:56 AM
I think Kuda is just wierd...no offence bud!

Sagasu
Sep 18, 2004, 01:01 AM
On 2004-09-17 22:56, Zelutos wrote:
I would like to aggresively point out that you are a nutcase.

doubletake123
Sep 18, 2004, 01:27 AM
On 2004-09-17 23:01, Sagasu wrote:

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Zzzzzz
Sep 18, 2004, 02:04 AM
On 2004-09-17 23:01, Sagasu wrote:

Didn't we already know that? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

But, hey,

It takes one to know one.

Zelutos
Sep 18, 2004, 02:10 AM
HEY! When did i write that? *scratches his head and thinks*

Balthor
Sep 18, 2004, 02:15 AM
No.