PDA

View Full Version : Damn those SPREAD NEEDLE users that can't "change"

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 30, 2002, 12:20 AM
I thought I had left the Spread Needle in my dust after I stopped using it and became a legit once my character was nolled, but that doesn't mean anyone else doesn't use it.

Argh I met a friend of a friend. this level 74 HUnewearl used a SPREAD NEEDLE on DARK FALZ. All the while in Ruins she used a 50% Dark mechgun I gave this person. After the first spinneroonie form I thought they would refrain from using it but no he/she appararently needed it to attack the one and only on screen target: Dark Falz.

Afterwards me and a teammate ask the HUnewearl to not use it as it is not fair to anyone in the team legit or not. HUnewearl resists. This person then talks of wanting a "challenge" I said why not Endless Nightmare Ruins. "no I want to do the time one" "thats more of a challenge". Off the team goes and all the while during it this person shoots everything and tells us to "hurry up".

After the quest when they say "that was easy" I say "why do you use that?" "IT" replies "worry about your game not mine". "Then don't ruin my fun." "fine go away plenty of room".
This person is unwilling to have the challenge they want by using the spread cheater then does not want to change regardless of what another teammate says.

This attitude "of no one can tell me what to do not even Sega" sickens me. "IT" played by what others gave to them and do no work on their own. They didn't earn a Spread Needle +99 with the 60x3%, they simply picked it up from someone who made it.
They don't need to be online if they don't want to be in teams. They can kill everything on their own in v1 with the Spread they were given. Why be online to stop others from getting exp or having fun?

This has probably been talked about before and an old rant but I posted it and then sorry you had to read it again.

War_Child
Jul 3, 2002, 12:12 AM
People are stupid, and always will be. Personally, I wish the spread needle was never made, then perhaps the ranger class wouldn't be as dismissed (hunter with a spread needle is much more pwoerful than a rangers with spread needle WAY TO FUCKING GO SEGA, BASE GUN STRENGTH ON PHYSICAL STRENGTH you fucking dumbasses I need to kill something ._.)

watashiwa
Jul 3, 2002, 01:51 AM
I'm sick of SPREAD NEEDLE rants, personally.

TedEdFred
Jul 3, 2002, 11:18 AM
me too!
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/love.gif spread needle http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/love.gif

Don_Art
Jul 8, 2002, 06:45 AM
I like to ease the stress of being confronted with a spread needle by giving it a comedic, belittling name, such as, dead poodle or egg noodle or something.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 8, 2002, 07:23 AM
On 2002-07-08 04:45, Don_Art wrote:
I like to ease the stress of being confronted with a spread needle by giving it a comedic, belittling name, such as, dead poodle or egg noodle or something.

I just leave when I can't take seeing it anymore. Spread cheater/beaver/exp eater that's what I use. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif