PDA

View Full Version : WHAT is the most common item you found and whats your level

iNiGHTS
Feb 21, 2001, 01:01 PM
Ok I want to see some replys so i can figre out more about the section IDs... and what level for what... please reply thanks.

Zero101
Feb 21, 2001, 01:30 PM
Well, at level 51 (skyly section ID) I am still trying to beat the game (offline) on Hard mode. I spend most of my time running around in the ruins. The most common rare item I find is easily the DB Saber. I get 2 or 3 of them almost every trip into the ruins. I have found quite a few other rares as well, but this is definitely the most common so far.

Mr_White
Feb 21, 2001, 02:50 PM
i always find either db's saber, varista, or club of laconium (yay). my section id is skyly.

Lord_Ariakas
Feb 21, 2001, 02:58 PM
Level 76
Section ID: YellowBoze

Difficulty: Normal
Items: Fake Agitos

Difficulty: Hard
Items: DB Saber, Varsita

Difficulty: Very Hard
Items: DB Saber, Varsita, Club of laconium, Blade Dance, Divinity Barriers, Ultimate Sheilds, and other assorted crap.

I think most rares depend on where you are and what difficulty your in. Sometimes I find 3 or 4 double sabers in the mines, but no where else. The really rare items like Twin Brands and others may depend on your area, difficulty and section id.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Lord_Ariakas on 2001-02-21 11:59 ]</font>

DarkKnight
Feb 21, 2001, 04:32 PM
level 84
ID greennill

and to tell ya the thruth......my ID stinks!

nothing rare in normal.......

found 1 double saber on hard in the mines

on v-hard in the ruinshttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gifB saber,Visk,Meteor Smash,Justice,Slicer of asasin,Flowen Sword,crush bullet, ya know the usual Cr*p!

where o where is the chainsaw!!!

funny thing is that i have http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gifelsaber Buster,S-beats blade,Spread needle,Inferno bazooka,Red claw,(had blue version but traded it for the spread needle and bazooka)2 double sabers.

and all by trading!http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

i think that whitill is the best ID.

DarkKnight
Feb 21, 2001, 04:44 PM
wow!
look at those green smilies!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Ambrai
Feb 21, 2001, 04:50 PM
Unfortunaly there is no real information about the section id's. Currently its all theory. What we can do if you are willing to put in the time is this.

Give me 2 voluenteeers from each section ID. Over 8 hours of combat you write down every item you get, no matter how trivial. Make sure you are soloing and are online. I will make the comparisons and create a table off of the data I get.

Is anyone willing to put in the time for this? If so private message me.

This way we can finally know the truth about the section ID's.

Bman
Feb 21, 2001, 05:11 PM
The more I read about this, the more I believe that every section ID sucks. Now, my main is lv. 85, Redria. But get this: I find the exact same stuff Lord_Ariakas does. I've found exactly two double sabers in the entire time I've played (both in the mines - hmm), almost no daggers or partisans (which I'd like), and too f'ing many DB sabers and Varistas.

Vig
Feb 21, 2001, 05:51 PM
I'm purplenum, and all I ever seem to find in the mines are Blade Dances. BLADE DANCE BLADE DANCE BLADE DANCE!! Hello there sir, would you like a double saber to commemorate your 15-fucking-millionth trip through our lovely abode of cheating purple-laser-robots and annoying zippy flying things? Oh I'm sorry, we're all out! But how about 500 BLADE DANCES INSTEAD?!?

Seutekh
Feb 22, 2001, 08:14 AM
You know... it's odd...

I play offline and it's those wonderful DBs Sabers and Varistas (with the occasional battle Verge/Club of Laconium/Fire Sceptre: Idri or something like that)

I play online and I can count on finding 20-30 Vises. The thing is... both of these are under the Same secID (Whitill)

Today I hopped online with Kate, Josh and D3t3r, (Hey guys, let's do it again sometime!)
and what pops up every time? Vise after Vise after Vise after Vise. I've got like 4 in the bank. I happened upon a Blade dance, but even that had Negative%s and no ammount of reidentifying would make those go away... *sigh*

ReikenFeralsbane
Feb 22, 2001, 01:57 PM
well im redria....ima lv 96 humar....'course i get all the assorted crap you all do, rarest weapon found, dbl saber (much more pleasant to see than a db) and redria is good at finding armor....i meen thats kool....but i NEED new swords...im an addict to them..cant have my fix...got the chainsawd , the weapon i wanted the most....now i want soul banisher and an axe, maybe even a Dragon's elk (red dbl saber). but i dont get good armor that often....im talkin good armor...never seen flowens or db's armor...best armor i found was an hunters and force and ranger fields.....3 frames on my hunters. well i set that shi' down for my friend to look at the description, so he does, he sets it back down....then......my first experience with a complete server crash! i was bitter...i have only found 2 hunters fields total and one didnt have any slots...anyways my other character Veridio, hucast, skyly, is suppose to get good amounts of swords.......says so in the Versus Strat. Guide anyways...(sorry, i got the strat guide for this lil' nic nac shi' dont call me a cheater or lamer plz) so skyly is good at finding swords? excellent...i love them....cant wait to move veridio up to lv 40