PDA

View Full Version : Disputes (PSO/Countersrike crossover/ripoff)

War_Child
Jul 1, 2002, 12:22 AM
After playing Half-Life and a demo of Soldier of Fortune 2, I was compelled to write this o.o;; Ok so I ripped alot of ideas from counter-strike, so sue me

~tap... tap...~ The short, green skinned racaseal slowly walked through the hallway, constantly checking her surroundings, trying to remain as quiet as possible. Not clad in her usual greenish- blue armour, instead in a black one-piece body-suit, going up to her neck. Her Yaskimov 2000h, gun of choice, drawn in front of her, the laser-sight off to keep the element of surprise. A door to her left, she quickly turns and faces it, aiming straight on, ready to fire at anyone that may be there. "Nobody on the right wall..." she thought to herself, taking her time, being cautious. WC quickly strafed into the room, gun ready, trying to find any danger that might exist. "Where is she.." WC thought to herself as she exited the room in the same manner, checking both directions of the hallway before proceeding.

--

"Just climb up here and wait for her.. this should be easy" A red haired racaseal, with normal looking skin, thinks to herself as she walks through the hallways, carrying her srank mechguns, aiming at each pathway for a second before rushing through. "All I have to do is hide behind something when I find her.."

--

~tap tap tap tap~ WC could hear her opponent running just around the corner. "Heh.. Overzealous as usual.." WC grinned as she dashed around the corner and let off a volley of bullets.

"Oh shit!" Kei cursed to herself, ducking firing back, not so much to hit as she couldn't aim well while under fire, instead just trying to force WC to dodge and stop firing for a second. :"Aah!' WC yelled as a photon bullet tore through her foot, knocking her to the ground. She rolled out back around the corner, Kei running in the other direction and around a corner, both of them panting. "Damnit... lucky shot.." WC called out to her attacker, staring at the hole in her ankle. "Yeah yeah..." the red head instinctively responded, while thinking of a way to attack. "Can't hide from me forever.." WC quickly strafed to the wall of the hallway of conflict, leaning against the side her opponent had ran around, waiting for her to appear. The redhead heard the enemy's approach, and wasn't going to be stupid enough to move from her spot. She instead kept running away, hiding behind a nearby box.

"I know what you're up to, If that's the way you're going to be.." WC calmly taunted as she tossed a flashbang around the corner, switching to nightvision mode before the entire hallway was enveloped in a blinding white light. The red head racaseal couldn't see, and was aiming in random directions, trying to find her enemy. She could hear WC's footsteps, her strafes, panicking as the sounds got neared and nearer. "Damnit mom, where are you!?" The girl called out, the light keeping her from seeing. The light faded, revealing the hallway once more, it seemed to be vacant. She breathed heavily, heart pounding, wondering where WC was hiding. She didn't have to wonder too long, before she felt the barrel of a gun press against the back of her head. "Right here.." WC answered, a loud bang being heard as she pulled the trigger.

The building turned into a gymnasium-sized room, the weapons disappearing, WC now dressed in some pants and a shirt, the girl in a t-shirt and shorts. "Strategic simulation ended. Player one wins" a mechanical voice played on the speakers, announcing WC's victory. "That was cheap mom -.-" The girl, actually taller than WC, sighed as she turned towards the door. "Pfft.. Whatever http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I won, now go clean your room like I asked Kei!" The chibi racaseal snickered to herself, following her daughter. "Shouldn't have to take it here every time I ask you to do something http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif " She continued, nagging about how Kei always argued whenever a chore was to be done, the argument usually being settled in an arena rather than in the house. "Yeah yeah..." Kei sighed, the naggings going through one ear and out the other.

hope you enjoyed! More 1 chapter fics coming when I get ideas! x.x

Hikosaka
Jul 3, 2002, 05:34 AM
Yikes...WC is scary when she wants to be. O_o;; Kei just doesn't seem to learn, hehe.