PDA

View Full Version : Love is a bitch.

anwserman
Sep 20, 2004, 01:33 AM
Should I say more? (And people who know my threads probably know who this is referring to dammit.)

Anyway, first things first: Condense a long story short for all those who might be reading this thread. I'm gay, and I'm a sophomore in college. Last year, I met this one guy - and the reason why I actually got the guts to talk to him was because... he maintained himself quite well and came off as a possibility. Name is Mitch, we've become good friends and I'm aware of the chance of a relationship happening between us is nill.

Fast-forward to right now. Its been about one year since I first started college. I've shed about 50-60 pounds of weight now, and I'm physically active. I don't really put up with shit from people (or, not as much as I used to). I've done various things, met new people and become a much better person.

Now now now, life wouldn't be so grand. Like I said, I'm gay. I live in a small town, and I am honestly the only gay person that many people know of. Yes, of course there are the "he might she might" rumors but for many people, I'm their only first comfirmed person. Point blank, you don't know many people with my orientation in this area.

So, where does Mitch come into the question? I don't want to create a stereotype of a gay guy falling in love with all of his straight male friends. Hell no, that isn't how it works this time around.... hell no. See, I'm close with him. We sit there and bullshit and talk about things without fear; we're quite open with each other and we talk over problems with friends, family and relationships and friendships with each other. We've told each other things that we've never told anyone else.

Yes, we're close.
And he's fucking attractive.

So, here I am, a close friend with a guy that is Abercrombie posterboy. Very hot.

Gosh fucking dammit. Now, this isn't a post about "OMG I'M IN LOVE GAH MY LIFE SUCKS!!11!!1!1!!1" or "WHY CAN'T HE BE GAY!!1!11!!11!!1!!" but, rather... the hardships I must deal with inside in regards to him.

I will use last Monday as an example. We were both laying on the beach, with a warm breeze watching the lightning off in a distance. Slightly tired (since it was 1AM in the morning), buzzed from some beer... well, it was just so perfect and neat. Heaven forbid I say romantic... I would like to say that but I know inside it wasn't (to him anyway. Pleh.) Anyway, we were laying almost next to each other on the beach, with a small branch in the sand dividing us. Anyway, I'm all for any sort of romantic relationship right now (you know, those ever pesky human urges to find that special someone and love 'em) and the desire and need to just curl up in his arms and like fall asleep went through my mind. Well, I wasn't trashed or anything and I knew what to do so - I didn't make a move or come onto him and I remember the night perfectly - but it still fucking sucks to be put through such torment.

Or, other simple instances. Making sure that I don't say or do anything out of the ordinary (or out of the typical term of friendship for me anyway) that would throw a wrench into the gear of our friendship. It just... sucks at times. I don't know how to really explain it. If you've ever loved somebody, you'd know what I'm talking about. Those feelings, those emotions that you feel in regards to that special someone. Now, imagine taking the majority of those feelings and not being able to show or express them out of fear of fucking up what you have and because you know you cannot let their faces be seen.

It hurts deep inside.
I wonder why I've been in a miserable mood recently.
*sigh*

I wonder if anyone else has ever felt the same way I do right now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anwserman on 2004-09-19 23:34 ]</font>

navci
Sep 20, 2004, 01:44 AM
I do.
I'd say more details, but I can't.
But I understand.

hollowtip
Sep 20, 2004, 02:00 AM
Let me get this straight...

You both were laying right next to each other on a beach at 1 am in the morning looking at the lightning off in the distance. I would write this off if you guys were 10 or 11 but this whole situation sounds literally gay in itself.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 20, 2004, 02:20 AM
On 2004-09-20 00:00, hollowtip wrote:

You both were laying right next to each other on a beach at 1 am in the morning looking at the lightning off in the distance. I would write this off if you guys were 10 or 11 but this whole situation sounds literally gay in itself.

What does that mean?
anwserman admitted he is gay. This is not a 'finding himself' type of topic. This is what the last paragraph said as a type of 'I have strong feelings and I believe making a move on them will have terrible consequences'. Some would say that not holding back and making a move is the best way, but thinking about the other half in a situation like this shows caring as well.

One will overcome love in time, but one denies themselves and at the time will only wish to be with that one. If that makes any sense. Or something to the tune of, 'You don't want to move on. You want things perfect.' You can let it pass or make a move and hope for the best.

My own experiences as of late were making some idiotic 'kiddie-type-stunted-development' moves towards a few female co-workers in the form of candies and flowers and a nice card that was terribly hard to write. Hmm. Nothing has come to pass of any of it. I'm not however going to sit here and sulk in the fact that I was denied. It just wasn't the right person or right time. I'm sort of in the 'Just wait for the right person to come along mood' now. Let someone else make a move for my affection. Let's see where that goes.

I admire anwserman in his quest to be fit. Within the last year I have also lost a great deal of weight, even working in the fast food industry (same as him as well).
You must have read this topic wrongly hollowtip. I'm in no way trying to flame you or have a personal attack. Sorry for any confusion.

Skuda
Sep 20, 2004, 08:03 AM
anwserman, my man. that is rough.

I didn't know you were gay. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif you learn something new erveryday huh?

but yeah, That's some rough stuff there. You always want what you can't have eh? yeah.. it sucks.

hollowtip
Sep 20, 2004, 10:42 AM
On 2004-09-20 00:20, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

On 2004-09-20 00:00, hollowtip wrote:

What does that mean?
anwserman admitted he is gay. This is not a 'finding himself' type of topic. This is what the last paragraph said as a type of 'I have strong feelings and I believe making a move on them will have terrible consequences'. Some would say that not holding back and making a move is the best way, but thinking about the other half in a situation like this shows caring as well.

One will overcome love in time, but one denies themselves and at the time will only wish to be with that one. If that makes any sense. Or something to the tune of, 'You don't want to move on. You want things perfect.' You can let it pass or make a move and hope for the best.

My own experiences as of late were making some idiotic 'kiddie-type-stunted-development' moves towards a few female co-workers in the form of candies and flowers and a nice card that was terribly hard to write. Hmm. Nothing has come to pass of any of it. I'm not however going to sit here and sulk in the fact that I was denied. It just wasn't the right person or right time. I'm sort of in the 'Just wait for the right person to come along mood' now. Let someone else make a move for my affection. Let's see where that goes.

I admire anwserman in his quest to be fit. Within the last year I have also lost a great deal of weight, even working in the fast food industry (same as him as well).
You must have read this topic wrongly hollowtip. I'm in no way trying to flame you or have a personal attack. Sorry for any confusion.

I meant that Mitch may be gay himself, because the whole situation sounds pretty intimate in itself.

navci
Sep 20, 2004, 12:20 PM
On 2004-09-20 08:42, hollowtip wrote:

I meant that Mitch may be gay himself, because the whole situation sounds pretty intimate in itself.

Aww.
Now, can't a guy feel comfortable with a friend enough to share a nice moonlight night without being called gay?

Cuz from what I have heard of Mitch, he sound pretty straight.

Aredhel
Sep 20, 2004, 01:21 PM
On 2004-09-20 10:20, navinator wrote:

Now, can't a guy feel comfortable with a friend enough to share a nice moonlight night without being called gay?

No - but that's ok. Just because you may love your friend does not necessarily mean you want to sleep with him. The love seems to be a totally seperate entity from your pen0r sometimes. The Romans believed that the purest form of love (namely, Platonic Love) was shared between two men. Does this mean that they want to sleep with one another? Not necessarily -- there are many varying degrees of love and besides, sex is a lower-form of love anyways.

Yeah... cuz that's ALWAYS a good indicator http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Armok
Sep 20, 2004, 01:31 PM
I'd like to point out the fact I ponted out that this would happen around a year ago.

Although this aint just a problem for you. Its pretty much the same as guy/girl friendships where one person has feelings and the other doesnt.

Seriously I being no help here this is because I totally fucked up a friendship situation like that and ended up on a self destruct path for 6months. So have no idea how to help in your current situation sorry.

navci
Sep 20, 2004, 01:54 PM
On 2004-09-20 11:21, Aredhel wrote:

Yeah... cuz that's ALWAYS a good indicator http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

I'd like to you to know more the situation before you jump into a conclusion. Anwserman has been talking to us about Mitch for more or less a year now, and I have been one of the people who have followed through the conversation, so I am indeed basing my assumption on the culmulative information that I have got from anwserman instead of this one incident. We can't know everything about everybody, so we just try to make sense of all the information we have on hand. I am not saying that Mitch is definitely not gay, but there are so many pointers that point to even if he is, he isn't interested in anwserman the same way.

Point: whether Mitch is gay or not is actually not the problem in question here. It is the matter of anwserman afraid that he will whack the friendship with Mitch because he is so romantically attracted to him and it doesn't seem like Mitch feel the same way is the problem here.

Solstis
Sep 20, 2004, 05:30 PM
Huh? I didn't see this rant before!

I honestly can say that I know exactly what you're talking about, and that I hate it.

However, you seem to have a slightly deeper bond with Mitch.

As I've said before, the only thing I can wish you is good luck, and things seem to be somewhat okay in the world of anwserman.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

shinobu_seta
Sep 20, 2004, 09:13 PM
I really feel for you. Because I feel the same way every day myself. It's true that we want what we cannot have, and because I'll never have my love back again, I don't think I'll ever be able to get over him -_-

~Shinobu

Evergea
Sep 21, 2004, 06:16 AM
Ask yourself this, is it truly meant to be? One of the reasons you can't express yourself is your afraid of losing the object/person of your affection. That at it's core is often the basis for many infatuations.

PSO only knows I've had my fair share. I don't know the full story though. If this truly is meant to be, then why the trouble expressing yourself?

Old married couples fight all the time. Gay or otherwise, it shouldn't make a difference. You've heard the term forcing yourself to do something right?

I think that's what you need to do.

Aredhel
Sep 21, 2004, 06:33 AM
On 2004-09-21 04:16, Evergea wrote:
Ask yourself this, is it truly meant to be? One of the reasons you can't express yourself is your afraid of losing the object/person of your affection. That at it's core is often the basis for many infatuations.

PSO only knows I've had my fair share. I don't know the full story though. If this truly is meant to be, then why the trouble expressing yourself?

Old married couples fight all the time. Gay or otherwise, it shouldn't make a difference. You've heard the term forcing yourself to do something right?

I think that's what you need to do.

Thank you. You have truly shown me the error in my ways. You actually displaying the words 'meant to be' made me realize how bogus that phrase is. I, as most of you apparently do, have very strong albeit repressed feelings for an individual I cannot 'have'. I make things easier by telling myself there's nothing I can do if it wasn't meant to be. Your post has made me realize that this is the biggest, laziest line of complete bullshit ever uttered.

Wasn't meant to be is an excuse made by those who are too afraid to get what it is that they seek - some pathetic defense machanism to protect one from heartache but also one that deprives you of the greatest joys within this life and the next.

I shall now endeavor to go after what it is that I seek - no longer sitting and waiting for it to come to me if it was meant to be.

Once more, thank you for your flawed post.

anwserman
Sep 23, 2004, 12:09 AM
Ooooh, update time.

Mitch and I went to my cabin Monday night in Spooner, WI for some R&R since I had Monday and Tuesday off, and neither of us had classes the next day.

Anyway, on the way back home Tuesday night, I told him in a very condensed, not beating around the bush manner about how I felt.

"Hey Mitch, before I drop you off I'm going to cruise around and tell you something."
"OK."
"You might know what might be coming, but its in regards to how I've been treating you as of recently."
(*with a big smile*) "No.... maybe, yes? I don't know!"
"You're a smart guy, you probably know what I'm going to say. This isn't an apology for who or what I am or what I'm feeling, and I know this isn't the only time I've said this.

The thing is that I do indeed like you more then a friend, but yet I know this will never ever develop into anything more then a friendship. Yet, when I'm around you a basic human need of mine feels fufilled, the need for companionship. I feel whole inside, I feel great. I know why Heidi [his girlfriend] likes you, and that is because you're a great person. You are honestly the first person I truely care for, and possibly the closest thing to a boyfriend that I'll have for a long, long time."

We stared at each other.

"Do you remember last Monday night on the beach?"
"Yeah."
"Do you know how how much I wanted to snuggle up in your arms?"
"I was wondering what you were thinking of at that monent!"
"Yeah, that really sucked, not being able to. It really did suck."

We pass Little Caesar's pizza, with a guy holding a sign for $5.00 pizzas. We both look.

"Look, the guy is holding a sign."
"He's been the longest sign-holder employed by Little Caesar's. Lasted so far more then a day."
"The job must suck."
"Hurray for minimum wage."

So far, no negative repercussions. Hell, tomorrow I think we might be working on homework. Big 'ol speech due for me on Friday, big paper due for him on Friday also.

Solstis
Sep 23, 2004, 08:40 AM
Aww...

:3

I need someone to snuggle with, hehe!

Subliminalgroove
Sep 23, 2004, 08:33 PM
What it comes down to, anwser: Love is a wonderful and PAINFUL thing. It always will be. Its a mix of as many polar opposite emotions you can lay your hands on, all tied up in a big knot of emotions and tossed into a dark room to fumble around in utter confusion.

The pain and elation, apprehension and complete uninhibitedness, anger and joy... its all part of the same thing. We all either know what you are feeling, or soon will. And we will all know, at some point, the way it feels to love someone you will never be with.
I have no idea where I am going with this, friend. Believe me, I know what it is like to be in love with someone you may never hold in your arms. It is a hard pill to swallow when that happens. And the guy who said it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all is full of shit . . . but there is a beauty to it. It is a wonderful feeling to just love, to feel the unrestrained power and passion that comes with it.

I don't know what the hell I am saying... just rambling on and on I guess... well, at the very least, it is out in the open and not gnawing at your heart from holding it inside. And who knows what tomorrow may bring...

opaopajr
Sep 25, 2004, 03:34 AM
*sigh* half the gay population looks like ambercrombie-boi perfect, what on earth are you doing sitting on your ass every weekend not at the gay clubs? vying for local spinster title? jeez... can only fall in love with straight boys? cursed forever with unrequited love, doing penance for an unknown sin? would you like fries with that cat o' nine tails?

honestly, i haven't the foggiest clue on what trip you are on. have you never heard 'hearts are made like rubber, don't you worry son, soon you'll find another' or 'the best way to get over a crush is to find another crush'? get out there and find yourself a man - obviously they ain't bustin' down your door sittin' there all by your lonesome. put yourself out there, in bright neon lights, with glitter, and a feather boa... your fabulous, go knock 'em dead!

(if i could drive out there and stab your ass with the largest hatpin i could find goading you all the way to the nearest gay community, i would. you best be glad i haven't the disposable income to do that, 'cuz you'd be left so perforated that you'd be wincin' with each step - and all the guys would think your comin' on to them winkin' like that)

hollowtip
Sep 25, 2004, 12:52 PM
On 2004-09-25 01:34, opaopajr wrote:
*sigh* half the gay population looks like ambercrombie-boi perfect, what on earth are you doing sitting on your ass every weekend not at the gay clubs? vying for local spinster title? jeez... can only fall in love with straight boys? cursed forever with unrequited love, doing penance for an unknown sin? would you like fries with that cat o' nine tails?

honestly, i haven't the foggiest clue on what trip you are on. have you never heard 'hearts are made like rubber, don't you worry son, soon you'll find another' or 'the best way to get over a crush is to find another crush'? get out there and find yourself a man - obviously they ain't bustin' down your door sittin' there all by your lonesome. put yourself out there, in bright neon lights, with glitter, and a feather boa... your fabulous, go knock 'em dead!

(if i could drive out there and stab your ass with the largest hatpin i could find goading you all the way to the nearest gay community, i would. you best be glad i haven't the disposable income to do that, 'cuz you'd be left so perforated that you'd be wincin' with each step - and all the guys would think your comin' on to them winkin' like that)

Yeah no offense or anything answerman but maybe it's time to move on and starting meeting other people. Mitch really is unavailable and you're starting to sound obsessive.

Aredhel
Sep 25, 2004, 01:25 PM
Love isn't something you just 'get over'- it takes time to heal. Love isn't something you just find anywhere, either - you can't truly look for it, it usually comes to you (often-times where you'd least expect it). But once it does come to you, it is time to seize it and hol donto it as long as you can.

So don't worry about going out and finding another fish in the sea - so many of these people don't realize that you don't really want a fish - you want somebody to love and somebody who will reciprocate those feeling right back to you.

hollowtip
Sep 25, 2004, 03:48 PM
On 2004-09-25 11:25, Aredhel wrote:
Love isn't something you just 'get over'- it takes time to heal. Love isn't something you just find anywhere, either - you can't truly look for it, it usually comes to you (often-times where you'd least expect it). But once it does come to you, it is time to seize it and hol donto it as long as you can.

So don't worry about going out and finding another fish in the sea - so many of these people don't realize that you don't really want a fish - you want somebody to love and somebody who will reciprocate those feeling right back to you.

This would be a completely different matter if the guy in question was single, but he's not. From what I understand, he's in a very healthy and happy relationship (from what I've read in previous answerman's threads) and the last thing the guy needs is someone else proclaiming their love for him.

It puts Mitch in a rather awkward situation now, knowing one of his good buddies wants him more than a friend.

The reason why I frown upon this confession that answerman gave is because I have been involved in a situation that is similar to this one, but on a different tangent.

My girlfriend has a lot of guy friends that she knew from before we got together. About midway through our relationship, two of the guys both made it very apparent that they wished they could be involved seriously with her and one even claimed his undying love for her on the phone, crying uncontrolably.

My girlfriend proceeded to tell them both that she was already involved (even though they sure as hell knew) in a happy relationship and that she just wanted to continue being friends if possible.

This put her in an indiferent position, and now she knows they are out for more than friendship. Presently, she rarely speaks with them, and when she does, she tells me that they make it clear to her that friendship is not enough.

Granted I don't know all the variables surrounding Mitch, his girlfriend, and answerman, but if you love him like you say you do answerman, you're not going to give a shit about the relationship he's currently in, and again no offense or anything, but I think it's kind of fucked up that you're creating a love triangle, shaking things up in his before stable environment.

Evil_Althena8
Sep 25, 2004, 04:35 PM
answerman, I can't help but read all of your posts about this situation because I am in the EXACT same situation with someone. It's hard, I know...especially when the person is your best friend. I hope things do work out for you...(and I hope for me too)

anwserman
Sep 25, 2004, 05:43 PM
Heh... heh.
Love triangle?

Dude, I told him everything I felt about him. And I also told him that I know exactly whats going to happen (e.g. nothing at all and that we're only and will only stay friends). Though, his relationship with his current G/F is... odd. I'd love to explain but it'd take a night-time or two.

Anyway, the last thing I'd want to happen is for myself to become a problem to him. If I notice it happen at all (or better yet, he tells me) I'll gladly back off. I won't let myself get to that point, so its not that big of a concern.

EDIT:

Granted I don't know all the variables surrounding Mitch, his girlfriend, and answerman, but if you love him like you say you do answerman, you're not going to give a shit about the relationship he's currently in, and again no offense or anything, but I think it's kind of fucked up that you're creating a love triangle, shaking things up in his before stable environment.

That line is the most bullshit I've ever read in my life.
Part of caring and loving someone is to make sure they're happy and satisfied, irregardless of what you want. Sure, I'd might want to be with Mitch but would that make him happy and satisfied? FUCK NO. Right now, Mitch and his girlfriend are.. well, not exactly doing the best from what I've heard. I've given so much advice to him in regards to that relationship. If it is what makes him happy, then I say to him go for it. Irregardless, those two guys that you used as an example are inconsiderate, irresponsible and rude asshats thinking of only themselves.

P.S. Athena, good luck with your love life too.
P.P.S. A couple people in this thread (you might know who you are...). Screw off.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anwserman on 2004-09-25 17:28 ]</font>

Solstis
Sep 25, 2004, 07:37 PM
On 2004-09-25 15:43, anwserman wrote:
Heh... heh.
Love triangle?

Dude, I told him everything I felt about him. And I also told him that I know exactly whats going to happen (e.g. nothing at all and that we're only and will only stay friends). Though, his relationship with his current G/F is... odd. I'd love to explain but it'd take a night-time or two.

Anyway, the last thing I'd want to happen is for myself to become a problem to him. If I notice it happen at all (or better yet, he tells me) I'll gladly back off. I won't let myself get to that point, so its not that big of a concern.

P.S. Athena, good luck with your love life too.
P.P.S. A couple people in this thread (you might know who you are...). Screw off.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anwserman on 2004-09-25 17:22 ]</font>

If I had the disposable income dude (take that opa!) I would go up there and give ya a hug.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Scrub
Sep 25, 2004, 07:43 PM
Happy to hear you finally got that off your chest. Telling somebody you're attracted to them isn't easy, is it?

Heh. I couldn't even tell my current girlfriend face-to-face.n_n; I had to tell her over the computer. If I would've called her, I think my head would have exploded before I could start my sentence.

Sounds like Mitch didn't technically say that he's against you, either, so who knows? Now he knows someone he can turn to if his problems with his girlfriend take a turn for the worse, eh?n_n Wishful thinking perhaps, but best of luck.

Aredhel
Sep 25, 2004, 07:57 PM
I'm not sure it works that way. If Mitch isn't gay, then he isn't gay. If he does not love you in the way you want him to, Answerman, then there will probably be no further relationship between you two. By further, though, all I mean is no sex and/or cuddling http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Nothing said that a life-long friendship isn't as beautiful as a conventional relationship between two people physically attracted to one another. You can still love your best friend with all of your heart until the day you die, just differently than if you were their 'lover.' It's kinda hard to explain, I suppose. In any case, I wish you the best of luck with your friendship that I (apparently) know little about. Finding happiness and being content is so unappreciated these days - just merely loving and being loved is more than enough to last forever.

anwserman
Sep 25, 2004, 07:59 PM
On 2004-09-25 17:57, Aredhel wrote:
I'm not sure it works that way. If Mitch isn't gay, then he isn't gay. If he does not love you in the way you want him to, Answerman, then there will probably be no further relationship between you two. By further, though, all I mean is no sex and/or cuddling http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Nothing said that a life-long friendship isn't as beautiful as a conventional relationship between two people physically attracted to one another. You can still love your best friend with all of your heart until the day you die, just differently than if you were their 'lover.' It's kinda hard to explain, I suppose. In any case, I wish you the best of luck with your friendship that I (apparently) know little about. Finding happiness and being content is so unappreciated these days - just merely loving and being loved is more than enough to last forever.

I understand what you mean.
But, people slaughtered this thread. This isn't about why I can't have Mitch, it was about WHY LOVE STINKS.

Gah.

Scrub
Sep 25, 2004, 08:10 PM
When you find the one you love, you'll change your stance on that, Anwserman...::looks at picture of Sara and sighs:: Trust me.n_n

Lede
Sep 26, 2004, 05:26 AM
its a matter of lust really not love, dont take this the wrong way anwser (man)?.. only a man and women can share love not two men,or two women, i dont know why people seem to get this mixed up, im not really attacing the fact u are gey, if you want to damn your soul thats between you and god, if u belive that is, id give u advice about love but i dont think you understand what it is, if this sounds really harsh thats because it is. the less gay people the better IMO. Maybe you should look else where if they arent intrested. *shakes head in disgust*

Dominitrus
Sep 26, 2004, 07:02 AM
On 2004-09-26 03:26, Lede wrote:
its a matter of lust really not love, dont take this the wrong way anwser (man)?.. only a man and women can share love not two men,or two women, i dont know why people seem to get this mixed up, im not really attacing the fact u are gey, if you want to damn your soul thats between you and god, if u belive that is, id give u advice about love but i dont think you understand what it is, if this sounds really harsh thats because it is. the less gay people the better IMO. Maybe you should look else where if they arent intrested. *shakes head in disgust*
Why do you say it is lust? have you even read his posts? He says that he likes mitch for who he is, and thats being a caring person, answerman(yes man) didnt say he liked mitch for his body now did he?
EDIT:Love can be shared by anyone(period)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dominitrus on 2004-09-26 05:04 ]</font>

anwserman
Sep 26, 2004, 11:24 AM

First off, SHUT THE FUCK UP.
I'm not against religion or anything, but what you just babbled off what 100% force-fed religious shit that you just tried to shove down my throat.

"Sorry anwserman, but because my religion says so you're going to hell and anything that isn't between one man and a woman isn't love!"

Spouting anything that has to do with your beliefs and how your beliefs are absolute (like, since I believe God exists so he must exist for everyone dammit) will only cause flames and battles not just here on the forum but almost anywhere.

Watch what you post fuckwad. The whole fact that you posted religion doesn't bother me. No, it lies much deeper then that... YOU BASICALLY SAID THAT I AM LESS THEN HUMAN, THAT I AM NOT CAPABLE OF LOVING SOMEONE ELSE. So, you along with me, CAN BURN IN FUCKING HELL FOR ALL I CARE!!!!

EDIT: Punctuation, paragraphs? Make your post look slightly more intelligent.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anwserman on 2004-09-26 09:26 ]</font>

Solstis
Sep 26, 2004, 12:06 PM

Die, bitch.

You have just made several enemies today.

*nods his head sagely*

Are you saying that I'm incapable of a simple emotion?

*nods his head again*

You sure that you weren't born in 1993? You seem to be too ignorant/young to be using the internet. Save the rest of us vaguely intelligent people some time and just fuck off.

[edit]: stupid bbcode!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2004-09-26 10:07 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2004-09-26 10:23 ]</font>

Aredhel
Sep 26, 2004, 12:25 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Methinks he is a bit young yet to understand love, much less form mature opinions of his own - as such, his gay-bashing post was probably just the result of only a few years of homophobic conditioning. Let it slide if it's that insignificant - don't let him bother you with his thoughtless ideals. After all, love is stronger than ideals, eh? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Evil_Althena8
Sep 26, 2004, 04:04 PM

you're a fucking dumbass. You just fucked yourself over with a shitload of people, including me. Watch your idiotic mouth next time. The last thing we need in these rants is bashing.

Shadowpawn
Sep 26, 2004, 04:21 PM
Lede, don't pass jugdement on others.

Aredhel
Sep 26, 2004, 04:23 PM
On 2004-09-26 14:04, Evil_Althena8 wrote:

you're a fucking dumbass. You just fucked yourself over with a shitload of people, including me. Watch your idiotic mouth next time. The last thing we need in these rants is bashing.

LOL at the irony! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Really, I agree though. People should be more conscious that the internet is full of all sorts of people just as the rest of the world is. When you close off certain avenues to something, you limit your acceptance of all beings, thus making it impossible to love and BE loved. Why can't we all just get along? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Shadowpawn
Sep 26, 2004, 06:16 PM
On 2004-09-26 16:14, Lede wrote:
ill say whatever i want these ognorant fucks dont know what shit is ALL OF YOU CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TWO RETARDED FUCKS you better how the fuck you talk to me, biotches,

you thin i givea fuc about maing enemies how of ppl who support gey love? all of u can burn in hell with the rest of the igorant kids you are.

what i said is a matter of a fact not religious way so watch wtf you say cant accpet the truth? to fukign bad go die then *flips*

Not in this context...you just flamed and broke a rule.

Lede
Sep 26, 2004, 06:20 PM
I know that mr edit but in this case it was worth the punishment, i had t get my point across. im just looking t entertain my self since rarly come here, it served its moment.

Solstis
Sep 26, 2004, 06:28 PM
On 2004-09-26 16:20, Lede wrote:
I know that mr edit but in this case it was worth the punishment, i had t get my point across. im just looking t entertain my self since rarly come here, it served its moment.

Dislikes: People who brag/gloat, think they are better then every one else.

If it pleases you to believe in hell, I hope that you burn in there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2004-09-26 16:29 ]</font>

Lede
Sep 26, 2004, 06:32 PM
then you my child will be there 1st becuase that has nothing to do with this convo nor did i BRAG or GLOAT, yet another stupid kid has joined my class. be gone now. get facts straight before you try to usemy own words agasint me, hell might need to put i hate uneducated people LIKE YOU.

i went ahead and erased last post since he quoted it.

Orange_Coconut
Sep 26, 2004, 06:35 PM

Anyways, what you said was not fact, it was merely opinion. It is not proven that people who love another person of the same sex don't know true love and will burn in hell for their feelings...

In other words, people feel what they feel. You can't TELL them that they don't know what true love is because you are NOT that person. If you're against homosexuality or homosexual marriage, that's your choice. But there is no need to flame those who are homosexual because of the way you feel.

You don't state fact, it's all about your outlook on the subject. And might I add, although it's exrpessing your opinion, it's not only a BOARD RULE that you CANNOT flame homosexuality, it was also brought forth in a very rude manner.

Here's a famous saying: "If you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all".

Take those words of advice and just suck it up, if you rarely come here and you're looking for entertainment, then I suggest you get it elsewhere. It's a form of sadism if you think it's fun to come in here and openly flame the homosexual community as a whole.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Orange_Coconut on 2004-09-26 16:42 ]</font>

Solstis
Sep 26, 2004, 06:41 PM
On 2004-09-26 16:32, Lede wrote:
then you my child will be there 1st becuase that has nothing to do with this convo nor did i BRAG or GLOAT, yet another stupid kid has joined my class. be gone now. get facts straight before you try to usemy own words agasint me, hell might need to put i hate uneducated people LIKE YOU.

i went ahead and erased last post since he quoted it.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=90241&forum=11&22

^Kudos to Kodia/Shurikane.

Next time you try to put someone's intelligence down... try writing in proper English. It helps.

And I guess I'll stop posting here before the mods/anwserman kill me.

Lede
Sep 26, 2004, 06:42 PM
lol orange i erased that post my self, yes i know it is my opinion, but this is fun with the reactions im getting, i dont really care how he lives his life, all im saying is hes playing for the wrong team, i acutlly have a freind whos gey, i dont agree with his life stlye and he knows it but hes a cool person, but really people lik evil thena spweing therbs better watch how they talk to me. this is her 1st warning,
you here me you liltte fruit loop athena? dont talk to me like that again, try me if you think im bsing.

anyway the reason i say its not love is becuase 2 men can concive a child and start a real family. if they get that far.

soltis the next time you down some one english you need to read st, and yes you are going to stop posing becuase you cant handle whats going on, you need to go else where becuase all i here from you is blah blah blah.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lede on 2004-09-26 16:44 ]</font>

Shadowpawn
Sep 26, 2004, 06:44 PM
The sitution will be handled by the mods...so let the kid flame. The punishment will be swift.

Solstis
Sep 26, 2004, 06:45 PM
On 2004-09-26 16:42, Lede wrote:
lol orange i erased that post my self, yes i know it is my opinion, but this is fun with the reactions im getting, i dont really care how he lives his life, all im saying is hes playing for the wrong team, i acutlly have a freind whos gey, i dont agree with his life stlye and he knows it but hes a cool person, but really people lik evil thena spweing therbs better watch how they talk to me. this is her 1st warning,
you here me you liltte fruit loop athena? dont talk to me like that again, try me if you think im bsing.

anyway the reason i say its not love is becuase 2 men can concive a child and start a real family. if they get that far.

Ness once said:

Evil_Althena8
Sep 26, 2004, 06:46 PM
On 2004-09-26 16:45, Solstis wrote:

Ness once said:

Orange_Coconut
Sep 26, 2004, 06:47 PM
I saw that, the post you made about deleting your previous post was being made while I was typing up MY previous post.

Anyways, that doesn't mean anything. What about the people who can't concieve anyways? For example, my parents could not, therefore they're not really in love?

Does it make a difference that I was adopted, does that mean that I'm not part of a loving family? There is no "wrong team".

People can be in love despite the ability to have a child of their own, adoption is one of a few ways it can happen.

geewj
Sep 26, 2004, 06:48 PM
On 2004-09-26 16:35, Orange_Coconut wrote:

Looks like your previous post was deleted, due to it's offensiveness.

Anyways, what you said was not fact, it was merely opinion. It is not proven that people who love another person of the same sex don't know true love and will burn in hell for their feelings...

In other words, people feel what they feel. You can't TELL them that they don't know what true love is because you are NOT that person. If you're against homosexuality or homosexual marriage, that's your choice. But there is no need to flame those who are homosexual because of the way you feel.

You don't state fact, it's all about your outlook on the subject. And might I add, although it's exrpessing your opinion, it's not only a BOARD RULE that you CANNOT flame homosexuality, it was also brought forth in a very rude manner.

Here's a famous saying: "If you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all".

Take those words of advice and just suck it up, if you rarely come here and you're looking for entertainment, then I suggest you get it elsewhere. It's a form of sadism if you think it's fun to come in here and openly flame the homosexual community as a whole.

Good post. Now I don't have to type it.

In addition to it...

If you want to have the opinion that homosexuals can only have lust and not love, then by all means, have it. And if you want to calmly say so in a non offensive manner, then again, feel free. But if you want to tell all the homosexuals that they are going to hell, well you can't do that here. Ignorance is allowed, flaming is not.

I wouldnt have given you a warning for it, but since it was how you decided to enjoy your rare visit here, then you'll get a warning.

Warning +1.

That's two warnings, the next one will be a ban.

Edit:

Nevermind, your most recent post makes it a ban.

Find some other place to be a complete asshole.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Prof_Frink on 2004-09-26 16:52 ]</font>