PDA

View Full Version : y does life hate me?

IamBob
Sep 20, 2004, 09:46 PM
I just to use an old NYKO memory card with like no memory on it at all, and it had corrupted a few times... soooooooo... i bought a new Mad Catz 1081 block with a NO-DATA-LOSS-GARRANTY. yet, with my luck it corrupted.... 3 TIMES, arg i hate life. i cant get a good deal out of anything.

ps i just lost memory today

hucasts_rock
Sep 20, 2004, 10:03 PM
Hm, you might want to get an official Nintendo memory card. Those other brands aren't too reliable.It's best to stick with memory cards that were made by the same company that made the system.

EphekZ
Sep 20, 2004, 10:39 PM
that sucks

1) yes get an offical nintendo card

2) I think this goes in the rants section >_<

Dhylec
Sep 20, 2004, 10:41 PM
for all your rants & venting.. or item loss or corruption, use the stickies in rants

Bradicus
Sep 21, 2004, 06:53 AM
On 2004-09-20 19:46, IamBob wrote:
Mad Catz

There's your problem.
Mad Catz is the shit that shit looks down upon.

DarthFomar
Sep 21, 2004, 07:13 AM
On 2004-09-20 19:46, IamBob wrote:
I just to use an old NYKO memory card with like no memory on it at all, and it had corrupted a few times... soooooooo... i bought a new Mad Catz 1081 block with a NO-DATA-LOSS-GARRANTY. yet, with my luck it corrupted.... 3 TIMES, arg i hate life. i cant get a good deal out of anything.

ps i just lost memory today

Yeah that sucks, try an official Gamecube Nintendo Memory Card. I haven't had any problems...

*knocks on wood*

Sharkyland
Sep 21, 2004, 01:10 PM
Yeah, I've been having trouble with the Nyko brands, but for the MadCatz... well when you turn on your GC and it says corrupted and must be formatted. Turn off the GC and do the NES Catridge Trick. Pull it out, blow, and then blow inside the card slot and try again.

Characters on my MadCats:
- Marina, Ravos, Grey, Zhee
- Chibi Silfer, Koudelka (cmode char), Snow, Pink Mag

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-09-21 11:11 ]</font>