PDA

View Full Version : Wow, I never knew...

TheOneHero
Sep 23, 2004, 12:53 PM
Cool-Aid came in chunky style. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Scrub
Sep 23, 2004, 03:19 PM
For me, that's when it's sitting around for a few years and I mix it without noticing it's infested with ants.

Reminds me of a hilarious anecdote...I dunno about hilarious, but meh. Anyways, we were on a camping trip(I used to go on these all the time), and we had a box of Fruity Pebbles in our trailer that was there from last time we went camping. My brother Angus was with me, and Gramma poured us both some Fruity Pebbles. Angus started chomping on his, but I was always(and still am) a fussy little bastard, so I said 'I think theres something moving in mine...' To which my Grandmother responded 'Joey, stop being so fussy and eat your food!' Angus then promptly called me a 'little baby.' I began poking around my food, and sure enough, I found ants in it. I pointed it out to Angus, and he looked on a spoonful he was about to eat, and there was a HUGE ant laying right on top. He started puking and crying and all that, so I did what anybody would do - I laughed my ass off at him.

Speaking of Angus, this reminds me of another funny story! I think it's one of those 'you had to be there' things, but whatever. Anyways, we're at a restaurant, and we eat all our food, purchase some Ice Cream, and come outside. Whenever we went there, me and Angus fought for a certain chair that we liked the best. So I ran for it, him alongside, and as I was about to sit, he pushed me out of the way. Well, it just so happened that it was raining not too long ago, and when he sat down, he got a nice assfull of water. Me, my Grandfather, Grandmother, and Angus' brother and sister all lost it laughing at him. He got really upset and stormed off to the car to eat his ice cream alone....he still doesn't like talking about that.xD

Tact
Sep 23, 2004, 03:51 PM
On 2004-09-23 13:19, GreyPhantasm wrote:
For me, that's when it's sitting around for a few years and I mix it without noticing it's infested with ants.

Reminds me of a hilarious anecdote...I dunno about hilarious, but meh. Anyways, we were on a camping trip(I used to go on these all the time), and we had a box of Fruity Pebbles in our trailer that was there from last time we went camping. My brother Angus was with me, and Gramma poured us both some Fruity Pebbles. Angus started chomping on his, but I was always(and still am) a fussy little bastard, so I said 'I think theres something moving in mine...' To which my Grandmother responded 'Joey, stop being so fussy and eat your food!' Angus then promptly called me a 'little baby.' I began poking around my food, and sure enough, I found ants in it. I pointed it out to Angus, and he looked on a spoonful he was about to eat, and there was a HUGE ant laying right on top. He started puking and crying and all that, so I did what anybody would do - I laughed my ass off at him.

Speaking of Angus, this reminds me of another funny story! I think it's one of those 'you had to be there' things, but whatever. Anyways, we're at a restaurant, and we eat all our food, purchase some Ice Cream, and come outside. Whenever we went there, me and Angus fought for a certain chair that we liked the best. So I ran for it, him alongside, and as I was about to sit, he pushed me out of the way. Well, it just so happened that it was raining not too long ago, and when he sat down, he got a nice assfull of water. Me, my Grandfather, Grandmother, and Angus' brother and sister all lost it laughing at him. He got really upset and stormed off to the car to eat his ice cream alone....he still doesn't like talking about that.xD

Must've been icky to find ants in your food. But funny when someone else did.