PDA

View Full Version : anyone have a pair of twin swords?

ETERNALFLAME
Sep 23, 2004, 11:34 PM
so does anyone have a pair of twin swords they are willing to trade?i will give you anything.i am going online soon(gc episodes I&II.). so just a couple of items i have to trade are a master buster+13 and a lord slicer+2(i will also throw in 2 photon drops)so is anyone intrested?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ETERNALFLAME on 2004-09-23 21:49 ]</font>

Tycho
Sep 24, 2004, 04:21 AM
Ofcourse, photon drops are good. o:
I think I still have Yamato and Musashi, but I could probably get Asuka too, being Pinkal.

ETERNALFLAME
Sep 24, 2004, 05:39 PM
well as for me i am a skyly so i have no luck in finding any of the twin swords.i know my items suck.but i think i also have a charge slicer+3 i can include that too.i will give anything for even just a musashi.so do you want to trade.well that is when i get online soon on the gc.the name of my character is RONI KENSHIN i am a level 32 HUmar with black long hair and tan skin with an orange suit(i know my character sucks because my old character got accidently deleted)

Tycho
Sep 24, 2004, 07:38 PM
Keep your Slicer. I don't care about it unless it has more than 50 hit. x_x; And it's no problem, I wouldn't use it myself anyway, the twin swords.

ETERNALFLAME
Sep 25, 2004, 01:02 AM
On 2004-09-24 17:38, Tycho wrote:
Keep your Slicer. I don't care about it unless it has more than 50 hit. x_x; And it's no problem, I wouldn't use it myself anyway, the twin swords.

well....if its ok with you ..i still want to give you something if you give me the twin swords. how about this.my friends step brother has the most largest number of items i have ever seen.since my friend is a force he sells all of his weapons that are of no use to him he never has any hunter items.so you can name an item(s)that you would want.and i could get you them for you since he has several duplicates of almost every item.so what do you think.do we have a deal?

Tycho
Sep 25, 2004, 03:52 AM
No thank you, I don't like dupes. (:
If you're a lower level, the only things you find that's still useful at later levels are Photon Drops. :/

Eanae
Sep 25, 2004, 12:58 PM
Any Section ID can find twin swords.

Hard Dragon -> Musashi
Very Hard Dragon -> Yamato

And the drops aren't even difficult ones... If you meant the double saber:

Hard Barbra Ray -> Double Saber

Tycho
Sep 26, 2004, 04:54 AM
On 2004-09-25 10:58, Eanae wrote:
Any Section ID can find twin swords.

Hard Dragon -> Musashi
Very Hard Dragon -> Yamato

And the drops aren't even difficult ones... If you meant the double saber:

Hard Barbra Ray -> Double Saber

True. If I recall correctly it's 1/11 or something like that. And if it's about Double Sabers, in Ultimate it's easy to pipe better ones. :/