PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: My fan fic

FOmar611
Sep 25, 2004, 09:02 AM
I was waiting in Vega, where my friends said they'd meet me, and they weren't there yet, so I went in a room, and waited. I'm Josh, a short Lv. 3 FOmar, with dark spiky hair and a black robe. A newly accepted Hunter for the excavation of Ragol. I was waiting, and I waited, and waited, and waited. "IVE HAD IT!" "I thought, hm, maybe I could go on to Ragol myself..."

"..."

"...maybe not..."

So then I thought, ill just wait in the Hospital room, so I walked toward the room, as the automatic doors moved with a slow whirr. An hour later, I lost it. "If I have to hear this techno music go ONE MORE TIME..."

I looked at the clock; it was just turning 3 'o' clock, and the doors of it opened to hear the little, "COO COO" of the rappy that popped out. Man, I couldn?t take it, so I went to the shops to chat with the people.

At the shops, I noticed a man sitting on the bench. "What's up?" I asked.

He glanced at me and said, "Get lost kid, I don't think you could help..." and he got up and left, I followed in a sneaky manner. I saw him go to the Principal and exit again. He still looked sad, and I continued to follow. He then went to the warp and left the room, I did the same. But I had forgotten that I was in Vega, one of the most populated ships, and the most dangerous, and lost him. I went to another room, dumbfounded. After a few minutes, my friends started to join my room. First was Ben, a tall HUmar with a dark red suit and dirty blonde hair. He was way better than me. He was Lv. 12! He found and sat with me as the cheesy music played in the Hospital.

Next to arrive was, Stevie, another HUmar, he was tall with green hair, and a white suit. He was also better than me at Lv. 10, and he came and sat. We were all waiting for one more person. He was always late!

He is Brendan, a mid-sized RAmar with a green suit and short dark red hair. He finally arrived and we made our greetings and we began to trade. Unknowingly, being watched from afar.

-------------------------------------
thats my story, well part of it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif anyway i hope you liked it, and ill post chapter 2 later!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FOmar611 on 2004-09-29 13:11 ]</font>

AngelEyez
Sep 25, 2004, 12:01 PM
OK....well...you first could put Chapter1 at the begging or Prologue..then begin with chapter 1...sigh...ok...not the worst iv seen...continue with the Plot...cadet...

Shadowpawn
Sep 25, 2004, 01:15 PM
A good start but may I suggest you format your story with the [center] tags so people can have a easy time reading it.

The guide to using the BBcode is here BBcode guide (http://www.pso-world.com/bbcode_ref.php)

Zelutos
Sep 25, 2004, 01:42 PM
i think it's just fine. I see nothing wrong with this fic. Good job cadet!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelutos on 2004-09-25 11:44 ]</font>

FOmar611
Sep 25, 2004, 01:43 PM
ok, thanks guys for posting and ill try some of those tips when i post Chapter 2. I hope to do better...

-----------------------------------------------
-Join the Ring Rebels! : )

FOmar611
Sep 25, 2004, 01:53 PM
ok, thanks guys for posting and ill try some of those tips when i post Chapter 2. I hope to do better...

-----------------------------------------------
-Join the Ring Rebels! : )

FOmar611
Sep 25, 2004, 02:04 PM
dont know why it posted twice... sorry

FOmar611
Sep 26, 2004, 11:47 AM
Well, here it is, after 2 days of waiting (in anticipation, im sure) Chapter 2!

----------------------------------
Chapter 2, The Encounter

"Ooh! I like that! What do you want for it?"

"Oh, come on... do you think im that stupid, Josh? You have nothing of interest!"

"Fine, Fine..."

We began to trade, but of course, I have nothing anyone wants. So I don't profit. Everyone had such nice things; I could swear I was drooling when Stevie handed that Club Of Zumorian over to Brendan! One day, ill have stuff they'll want...

Anyway, after they were done torturing me, we headed off to Ragol. We went to forest for my sake, and they would whip through booma after booma.

"Umm guys?" Once again, I was separated from the group. This was perfectly normal, so i did what i did each time. I sat down and started to type a mail message to get them back here. "man, its getting dark... oh, no! maybe I wandered into Forest 2!" That would not be good... I can't even hold my own Against Forest one's Boomas! How will I fight something that's twice my size? I don't want to even think about what will happen if I run into a hildebear! Meanwhile, it's getting darker by the minute, and im stuck against a hard wet rock. I can see a warp up ahead in the distance, but I don't know what lies in that path. It could be a safe road, or a bottomless pit... so I stayed there, I wouldn't move, or yell, so I don't attract any monsters. Just then, I see a red glow up ahead, "H-hello?" I got no answer. The glow kept getting closer and closer, and I started to tremble. Just before it got too close for comfort, I passed out, and awakened in the hospital with a nurse looming over me, "Ahh!!!" I didn't know what was going on but I was reassured by my friends. "Its okay, Josh, don't be alarmed" It sounded like Ben, but I was still a little dazed. Then I blacked out, or so I was told. When I gained consciousness I was on a bench and had a horrible bump on my head. I was on pioneer 2 with my friends.

"Man, you took a hard hit! It's a miracle you still have a life!" Brendan was being his usual self, and not taking the situation seriously.

"Wait! What was the glow? We have to go back! ... not me, alone, but with you people! Quick we have to go! It was dark, so maybe Forest 2?"

"Whoa, Looks like you lost your sense of reality!"

"Come on, be serious, Brendan, can't you see he's delusional?" "don't worry, Josh, it must have been a dream."

"yea, ok, a dream..." "But that still dosen't explain the bump on my head..."

"phhh...yea...it's the size of a rappy egg! Hahahaha!"

"Shut-up,Brendan, cant you see? You probably got a hit from a booma..."

The next couple of days, I was in bed, recuperating from my "dream". I was worried that it wasn't a dream, but real life. But now, I don't know what to believe.

After a day or two of rest, I went back to Vega, and met up with my friends. They were on Ragol, but I stayed on Pioneer 2. I was sitting in the large open area beside the bank. They came back with many items and rarities. They all have grown at least two levels while I had grown one before the incident. "Come on, Josh, just go to Forest 1 with us" said Stevie

"..." I sat and said nothing.

"Well stay close, so you don't have to worry!" I couldn't believe those reassuring words, coming from Brendan's smart allec mouth, but I decided, to go along, despite the lying smirk on Brendan's face. As we went to Forest, I equipped my handgun and shot from afar. But also stayed close to Ben and Brendan. By the time were about to enter Forest 2, I had grown a level, but still way far away from the levels of my friends. We entered Forest 2 and we fought Boomas and Rappys. Stevie thought they were cute, and now he's wearing a huge bandage...

We eventually got to a warp that would take us to the next part, but I stayed behind with Brendan to use some Monofluids. As I pulled some out of my sachel, A red aura started to form. "Brendan, look out! Let's go!"

"Ahh!" we ran to the warp and Brendan quickly went in, then I followed.

"Now do you...*pant*...believe me?

-----------------------------------
well, that was it, i hoped it was better spaced for your reading enjoyment, and well, all around better than Chapter one... Enjoy!
-----------------------------------

Zelutos
Sep 26, 2004, 12:11 PM
It's good. I sure hope you don't fall behind for real, even though, i always come looking for my comrades...however, i wouldn't leave it to Kuda to wait. I'm sure he'd get agitated easily and go on ahead and kill everything, leaving nothing for us ._.

Squall179
Sep 26, 2004, 01:30 PM
Lookin' Good! I can't wait for CH3!

Shadowpawn
Sep 26, 2004, 03:03 PM
O.O four post at once...-.- please use the edit button.

FOmar611
Sep 26, 2004, 05:07 PM
im sorry about the four posts, one of them was posted twice, for some freak reason o.O and second, i told you guys sorry for the double-post-freak-accedent-thing-y and by then i was ready for the second chapter, so sorry again, but i dont want to confuse anyone, (or myself http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif )

AngelEyez
Sep 26, 2004, 10:52 PM
Hmm..Well u grew better at an alarming rate. Its ok. And i see the whole team is reading urs..How many of us write?Lemme see...Me...Josh...Sean..Alex...Kuda..Hmm i think thats it...well good so far..You got me curious about that glow..

FOmar611
Sep 27, 2004, 05:39 PM
----------------------
Chapter 3 The Item
----------------------

Brendan and I caught up to Stevie and Ben, and we told the tale of the encounter. We all sat in awe as the situation sunk in. We came to our senses and went to the Dragon.

As we entered the lair of the beast, our arms and weapons started to glow red and blue we all felt a tremendous power as we started to slay the beast. I was attacking with Barta and Zonde, while my comrades attacked with their guns and swords. We had finally done it and the Dragon started to show signs of weakness. We could hear its cries as it swayed from side to side. Then it toppled over, and started towards the rock floor. The Dragon was dead, and the boxes started popping up by the dozens.

We enjoyed our victorious treasures, when Ben said, "Wait, what is this?" We all huddled around him when Brendan said,

"so? What's the big deal? It's just a special item! Oh! Wait! I want it!"

Even though I didnt know what Ben was feeling, I could sense a 'bond' with them, like he was meant for it somehow. As Ben slowly reached for it, his eyes started to glow, and he seemed so excited.

"You're taking too long!" Brendan said. And with that he ran over and snatched it off the dirty rock floor.

"Hey! That's mine! Gimmie!"

"No way! You'll have to catch me first!"

"C'mon Brendan! Give it back!"

Ben and Brendan continued to run around the dragons cave, as Stevie and I watched in amazement and laughed. We headed back to Pioneer, and Brendan was still gloating about getting the weapon. Ben was in the back of the warping lights, with a look of despair and his fists clenched. Brendan was so excited to find out what the item was, He raced off to the Tecker.

"So, what can you tell me, dude?" Brendan asked excitedly.

"Wait, Wait, Sir... I need an hour to make my investigations." He replied. He was a large man dressed in odd color cloaks navy green with purple.

"AN HOUR? ARE YOU MAD? I DON'T HAVE AN HOUR!!"

"Yes, you do, Brendan..." We all drag the infuriated Hunter away from the frightened Teckker.

"Were sorry for his unruly behavior...that's just the way he acts..." I apologized to him and thanked him for inspecting our item.
Then we were off again to Ragol.

"Wait... where's my teckking fee?"

"Oh, oops, sorry. I for got about that." I quickly flipped him a 100 meseta coin and we were off.
We continued on our way back to the lobby, where we sat down for a rest.

There was a beautiful snow scene outside and there were even snowmen inside. There were four, conveniently placed benches facing one another and we all sat down. It felt really good to finally rest after such an eventful day. But only an hour of sitting, resting, chatting, even sleeping (Ben) we decided to get back to work investigating Ragol.

--------------------------------
That was Chapter 3, so, how was it? Good? Bad? WONDERFUL??? Anyway, i like that you are posting and trying to help, so thank you all for that, and Chapter 4 is coming! I'm looking forward to it... are you?
---------------------------------

Zelutos
Sep 27, 2004, 05:56 PM
it sux, sorry d00d...

lol, just kidding! keep up teh good work!!!

AngelEyez
Sep 27, 2004, 10:31 PM
OK..well you could have put in i little more detail on things....like the dragon fight...hmm small typos...You have a good grasp on ur chars..but somthing is missing....hmm...i dont know what but keep writing..ill get a friend to critique you..

PS2_Master0
Sep 28, 2004, 07:58 PM
i agree.

A boss fight usually should have some more decriptions, for example if when the Dragon went underground it hit you with the wing, or something like that. Also, the guy in the fic had never seen the Dragon before, its good to put in some of the "What the hell is that thing!?!?!?"

AngelEyez
Sep 28, 2004, 09:31 PM
On 2004-09-28 17:58, PS2_Master0 wrote:
i agree.

A boss fight usually should have some more decriptions, for example if when the Dragon went underground it hit you with the wing, or something like that. Also, the guy in the fic had never seen the Dragon before, its good to put in some of the "What the hell is that thing!?!?!?"

ITS ABOUT TIME UR ON...iv added chapters... and yes i agree with him Joshie

FOmar611
Sep 29, 2004, 06:52 AM
ok, sorry i didnt have many details, ill put more in chapter 4, which is coming tonight. Just to warn you, before i was a member of PSO world, i allready had the first four chapters written, so everything after chapter 4 ill have to write, then publish. Not to mention editing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif so it might b a little longer for the next chapters to come out... sorry.

Garanz2
Sep 29, 2004, 07:45 AM
On 2004-09-29 04:52, FOmar611 wrote:
ok, sorry i didnt have many details, ill put more in chapter 4, which is coming tonight. Just to warn you, before i was a member of PSO world, i allready had the first four chapters written, so everything after chapter 4 ill have to write, then publish. Not to mention editing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif so it might b a little longer for the next chapters to come out... sorry.

Just because you've written something and posted it doesn't mean it can no longer be improved http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif Edit your fic as you write it, even the parts you have already written, paying attention to critique. You'll see your story improve and evolve as a whole over time, rather than improving as it goes along.

I'll be reading this to see what happens...

FOmar611
Sep 29, 2004, 03:25 PM
you CAN?? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif neat! thanks alot! i changed Chapter 1 so its easy to read, ind ill try it on the other chapters when i have time, but i have to go now... thanks again Garanz2 4 the tip.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FOmar611 on 2004-09-29 13:41 ]</font>

FOmar611
Sep 29, 2004, 08:41 PM
-------------------------
Sorry for the late entry,
Ive been busy... anyway
heres Chapter 4!

Chapter 4 The Principal's Denial

As we arrived on Pioneer 2 we went directly to the principal to explain the encounter. He greeted us and we sat down.

"What seems to be the problem, Hunters?" he said very calmly.

"Well, sir, we all were exploring the Forests, when out of nowhere, this freaky red mist blob sort of thing appeared and started moving towards us. But before it got too close, it disappeared or well, we ran." Ben said.

"You WHAT?? RAN AWAY?!? And you call yourselves Hunters...you have nothing to worry about, it must have been an illusion, maybe with the light"

"No sir," I said "With all due respect, sir, when I saw it, it was pitch black outside!" I said.

"No, no it couldn't be anything. Go back to fighting; you're no good at storytelling."

We exited the Principals office and thought to ourselves as we all started towards the lobby.

"Wait! That can't be it!" Brendan yelled overtop all the people in Deneb. "The light, and the principal not believing us, I mean, what's up with that?"

By the time Brendan was finished, the whole ship was looking at us, we clamped his mouth shut and made a room. Once we were all in the room, we let go of his mouth.

"Don't you get it? There has to be something wrong here!" He continued to yell. Even though I wouldn't have yelled it, I did agree with him. First the light, then the usually understanding principal now turned in denial? Something wasn't right. But maybe he was just having one of his days...

We all decided to ask around the ships and rooms for any information. No person left unquestioned, and no paper left unturned. We all were to meet back to Pioneer 2 and compare our information. I went after Anteres, Stevie went to Vega, Brendan, to Altiaries, and Ben was to stay at Deneb.

After an hour or so of research, we met back to see what we found out.

"I heard from a girl that the principal had a daughter, but she was lost aboard pioneer 1." Ben said.

"Yea I heard about that, umm I forget her name..."

"So did I! Um Rico I think..."

"Yea! Rico! That's it!" Ben yelled.

"Well," I said "Asking the Principal anything anymore is a task within itself, I mean were already in the hole for running, thanks Ben...And if we start prodding in his personal life, he'll just fire us, and I really don?t want to go back to working at McRagols"

So with that, we all went our separate ways, and thought about what will happen tomorrow...

--------------------------------------
Well, thats Ch.4, hope you liked it!
--------------------------------------

Zelutos
Sep 29, 2004, 08:59 PM
once again, nice work! i look forward to chapter 5

PS2_Master0
Sep 29, 2004, 10:15 PM
nice job!

a bit short tho, but still great.

lovin the McRagol thing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

also, you can change the title from My fic, and also add something like Chapter __ now up!

im pretty sure u just edit the first post, but im not positive. i havent posted a fic here yet, but im working on a few ideas, sorting out the good and the bad of each. ive got a few chapters written of one story, but im close to tearing it to shreds. it really sux

FOmar611
Sep 30, 2004, 05:12 PM
------------------------------
Heres Ch.5! I hope you like it!
------------------------------

Chpater 5: The Quest

As I walked into my apartment that night, with my roommate, Zel, A Lv. 21 RAmar, he was brushing his teeth.

"Mhrmnhmnrn?" He said.

"What?"

"M h r m n h m n r n?" He said with more emphasis he bent down over the sink.

"I said, what did you do today? Cant you hear?"

"Oh, yea, sure...um, I was in the forest with my friends most all day." I said, apparently lying. "But I was promoted! Look, see?" I held up my card. It was a deep blue color; because that's the section I was placed in when I signed up. It had shimmering, silver lettering on it that said my name, age and gender. There was a line separating the first part from the second, and beneath my name and such, was the words "Force, Level 009"

"Cool, congrats!"

"Thanks"

I turned off the lights as Zel went in his room. 'What could this all mean?' went through my head many times before I finally dozed off.

The next morning, I got dressed, and met my friends on Deneb. We all decided to go and take the offer in the paper. 'We want a team of hunters to explore the newly discovered parts of Ragol.' It was short...but the reward was sweet! "$5,000! Wow! Let's go!" Brendan was always anxious to do something. And this was right up his alley.

We met at the Hunters Guild, where we prepared for the journey. I brought a newly found Heart Cane +3 at my side, Brendan Chose his Sniper +1, Stevie had his Partisan +5, and Ben was ready with his weapon of choice, a Dagger +7.

"Thank you for coming, hunters, I will alert the quests originator and tell them you're here now." The lady at the front desk said it mechanical-like; she must say it many times a day.

"Can I ask you hunters to have a seat while I get a contact?"

"Oh, yes, sure" We all took a seat and waited in anticipation

Soon, a scientist came to meet us. "Hello, My name is Sean, and I posted the add in the paper hoping for some good hunters like you! Anyway, as you have heard, the excavation team has found another part of Ragol, that lies deep beneath the surface. I don't know who comes up with the names, but it's simply called, 'Caves'. So what I want you to do is go there and gather as much information as you can! Anything about the surroundings, Monsters, or even the Shape of the place itself! Ill get you guys a Telepipe as soon as I can, please, follow me."

We moved to one of the more remote locations of Pioneer 2, and Sean took out what looked like a remote he typed in some coordinates, and 4 pipes appeared.

"Oh, yes, before I forget, the monsters of 'caves' are very vicious, worse than the forests. So I brought you some help. He handed us each what looked like a normal shirt. "Go ahead, put them on" We put the shirts on, and they suddenly turned into a light weight armor, kind of like Methril, but better fitting and much lighter. I checked my status card, and my defense, was in fact raised. From 89 to 123! Wow! Everyone noticed the increase, and thanked Sean. We stepped into our telepipes, and we were off to caves.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FOmar611 on 2004-09-30 17:25 ]</font>

Zelutos
Sep 30, 2004, 05:24 PM
i'm a HUmar? I thought i was a RAmar?

Simple mistake? I think not....gov't conspiracy!!!

FOmar611
Sep 30, 2004, 07:24 PM
oops, ill change that sorry http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif forgive me...

Zelutos
Sep 30, 2004, 08:28 PM
that's what i thought...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

AngelEyez
Oct 1, 2004, 10:51 AM
Meh, i was sick again so i thought i pay a visit to ur ficcie....Hmmm...well..need just a pinch more detail..like almost no mistakes, well ther were some...Zel and Sean huh..HAHAH..n e ways...You have improved i must say...just a lil...lengh it up a bit will ya.

(were do i fit in http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif )

FOmar611
Oct 1, 2004, 04:17 PM
dont worry, youll b in Ch6 or 7 prolly 6 tho, and sorry im working on the other chapters, so it might b awhile b4 i get them posted from now on, sorry.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FOmar611 on 2004-10-03 11:07 ]</font>

FOmar611
Oct 4, 2004, 04:39 PM
----------------------
Well, here it is, i didnt like it too much,
but mabie you will!
----------------------

-----------------------------
Chapter 6 The Mysterious Stranger
-----------------------------

As the lights went around and around me, I felt a sort of out-of-body experience, while my MAG seemed to hold on for dear life in fear of falling out. As it beeped and whirred I arrived inside the caves. I waited for all of my friends to teleport, too, but they seemed to never make it. But their pipes must have been late, because theirs had opened in the damp caves a minute after mine. Ben, Stevie, and Brendan's Telepipes appeared and everyone seemed to be here. We continued on our mission and started to explore the caves. There were many different paths and passageways. We suddenly found ourselves lost at a four-way passage.

"This way." We all said at once, pointing in different directions.

"Well, we can't go all the ways, without splitting up, and that would be stupi-" I started.

"Yay! Let's do it!" And they were off.
We all went separate directions. I went towards the east tunnel. As I stepped thrugh the blue metal doors, that seemed fairly new, The surroundings were very dank and kind of hard to walk in. I could faintly hear water running, and a slow, constant rumble. There was also a small stream running through the left side of the room. It was a fairly large room with a surprising amount of cool air. The walls looked like pure rock. Layers of clay were already clotting on my boots. As I walked further, I could hear the water more clearly, but still like it was very far away. It was kind of weird that there would be water in a place like this, with little pools of slightly cooled magma in the corners of the room.

I moved on to the next room, noting in the notepad that Sean gave me, "The caves must not be suitable for monsters to live because I haven't seen a sign of animal life yet" I hadn't even written the rest when a few demonic looking monsters popped from their dirt grave. They had long arms not unlike the boomas, but at the ends they had long, swords instead of claws. Their bodies were green and some of them were purple.

"Scratch that last statement"

Unfortunately, I was in the middle of the room. I grabbed my Cane and started to hack at the monsters, not even resulting in a scratch! I started to feel weak as they slowly made their way towards me. I wanted to run, but my body was too frightened.

Just then from nowhere, just before they were in line to kill me with their blades, a figure came and took out a weapon id never seen before. It was burning red and it had a gem in the middle of a large yellow club. He destroyed the monsters and turned to me.

I wasn't sure if he was going to kill me or help me to my feet. He crept closer, and soon he was two feet from me. I tried to back away but before I could, he reached out his hand. I got to my feet.

"Who are you?" I asked.

He said nothing and gestured towards the door behind me. As I looked, Ben, Stevie and Brendan came running through.

"Stop! We won't let you hurt Josh!" Ben yelled at the mysterious person.

"No! Don't! I think he's a good guy!" I yelled in return. They slowly halted as I looked at the man. He was apparently a force, like me, because he had robes on and he had some sort of magic aura that was putting off a strong mind power that only forces can have. He also had flowing white robes, blonde, long hair and aqua-blue eyes. He had a bandana in his hair going from his forehead to the back of his neck. He was only a few inches taller than I was. He said his name was Mike and he has been watching us from a distance.

"I am an official from the Ragol Inspective Agency and I was told that you newly accepted hunters had exceptional power. The way you worked together was terrific, and that I should assist you in any way possible."

"I seriously don't think the person you heard this from was very intelligent" I said as Brendan and Ben were fighting about the item left at the tekker, and Stevie, swinging his sword around like it was a toy.

"Well to tell you the truth, most hunters that are part of the inspection are loners, so you are the best 'team' that works together, really..."

He told us that he was assigned to watch us by the principal, and that when we were done, to see him at the hunters guild.

He opened a telepipe and was off.

"That was odd." Brendan said.

"Yea, the principal wants to keep an eye on us? Why would that be?" We discussed for awhile and recuperated our strength at the same time. We sat and I fed my MAG a few monofluids and we were back on the trail, to explore the rest of the caves and to report back.

After many battles and countless arguments, we made it to a very old looking warp. The red of the glow was faded and the pad was riddled with dirt. The rumbling was quite loud now. "Well, shall we?"

"Are you insane? We don't know whats in there! It could be dangerous! For all you know, it could kill us all!" Stevie said.

"Or it could be filled with treasure!" Argued Ben.
Brendan and I were already in the warp.

"Come on guys," Brendan said, The caves area was given an easy ranking, or else the scientists wouldn?t let us in here."

We all were soon in the red lights and headed out to whatever awaited us on the other side of the caves.

---------------------------
Unfortunately, i havent even started Chapter 7, so if you have any ideas about what should be in my next chapter, feel free to PM me! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FOmar611 on 2004-10-04 18:28 ]</font>

AngelEyez
Oct 4, 2004, 06:18 PM
Hehe...I feel old...good description i guess...N E ways, why would the Principal look after u guys??? Its not like you contain super powers to be harnessed and controlled for the goverments purpose http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif hehe well good i guess keep it comin..and edit the title so it has the name of ur fic and the chapter u wrote.

Zelutos
Oct 6, 2004, 05:38 PM
your strange ._. and you used some of my descriptions..i feel loved http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

FOmar611
Oct 9, 2004, 06:22 PM
u r, Zel lol and im starting Ch. 7, so if u can wait... it should b up in 1 or 2 days (itll take that long just cause i wanna get a head start on ch 8 b4 i post ch 7...)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FOmar611 on 2004-10-09 16:24 ]</font>

FOmar611
Oct 11, 2004, 03:01 PM
Chapter 7 IS coming, i swear! Its kinda hard... im welll stuck a little, but ill have it done soon! sorry 4 the delay!

Zelutos
Oct 11, 2004, 03:10 PM
On 2004-10-11 13:01, FOmar611 wrote:
Chapter 7 IS coming, i swear! Its kinda hard... im welll stuck a little, but ill have it done soon! sorry 4 the delay!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif why don't you just ask me for help? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

FOmar611
Jan 12, 2005, 04:11 PM
I am finally back on PSOW! I found my old password, and since PSOW was "down" a long time ago, ive gotten to like, chapter 11 or something, but i think its a stinker http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif ill post it when I have time, sorry for the BIG delay!