PDA

View Full Version : Dumbing down of love

InfinityXXX
Sep 25, 2004, 08:27 PM
dumbing down of love and stuff

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2004-09-25 18:47 ]</font>

Scrub
Sep 25, 2004, 08:40 PM
On 2004-09-25 18:27, InfinityXXX wrote:
A kiss is suppose to be a lustfull moment.

I don't know what to say on the rest, but whoa there buddy. A kiss is not lustful. A kiss is meant to express true feelings of gratitude for being with you, extreme feelings of compassion and love. But lust?-_- Lust is when you grab their breasts/penis and the like. Or making-out is lust. But a kiss...no.

InfinityXXX
Sep 25, 2004, 08:44 PM
yea whoops wrong words, lol lemme edit that. when i was typin the part about the whole sex thing i got confused cuz i was talkint o my mom. She was reading wht i had typed. but lemme edit that .

Scrub
Sep 25, 2004, 08:47 PM
Well, I read the rest of it, and I'm glad I made you 'LOL.' I'm very sorry for what happened, but it's better to find out now then be even more humiliated if she ever dumped you in front of them.

The only thing I can even think of saying is 'vengeance,' but I figure you respect her too much to do that. Be glad she didn't break your heart and simply turn down your request for love, however. I'm sure you would've felt just as bad, or worse, then.

InfinityXXX
Sep 25, 2004, 08:49 PM
thx for the laugh, you don't know how much i needed that.

InfinityXXX
Sep 26, 2004, 08:28 PM
I'm gonna talk to her tommorow at school and tell her to choose where her heart is at. I want to know am i the one she loves or is she just using me. I'm telling her to choose now. I'm not the little 10 year old anymore i'm 16 now. Halfway to adulthood. I think differently now i look differently i'm not a little kid anymore.

Sagasu
Sep 26, 2004, 09:17 PM
*wince*

I'm sorry to say this, I really am.

But ever since the whole Malcom incident, and the way you've been describing what she says, the words "What a bitch" formed in my mind. I'm not her so I can't say for sure, but if she is as you say..

Well, shes pretty and she knows it. And she might still be dreaming of something better than you :/

That actually reminds me of my last Girl Friend, perhaps we liked one another as friends, but some people aren't just able to relate with one another in certain ways. It almost sound like she's forcing herself to kiss you. For the rubbing and stuff, well its easy to imagine that someone else is holding you like that, especially if someone has before. But when face to face with one another you can't just imagine certain things.

I actually left my past girl friend because I thought I could do better, I hate myself for that, but I was still dreaming for something else. She may do the same, you never know. It happens, thats life.

Now the question is.

What are you going to do about it? Or more importantly, its not your place to judge someone, so are you going to bend someone so they fit you better?

DarthFomar
Sep 27, 2004, 04:37 PM
Here is something to think on:

"Love is a two way street"

If she can only meet you "halfway", then she doesn't deserve you at all.

Love isn't a game, it is a living emotion that "has" to be expressed. Loving someone that doesn't love you back is one of the most painful feelings imaginable. If she cannot see that you worship and admire her like none other, then maybe it's already over...

Not to sound all preachy, but I think it's time you either let her go and find someone else...or live your life alone for the time being. Only a few can find true love in their teen years. And that is something rarely accomplished.

It is your life though. Do as you please. But love is a powerful thing. It can hurt worse than any bullet ever will.

If she does have feelings for you, then you need to talk with her. Find out what the problem is. Otherwise, she's going to cause a wreck. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

KaFKa
Sep 27, 2004, 05:10 PM
darth, first you have to get a girlfriend to even speak intelligibly on this subject.

i agree with sagasu. from that once incident shes been acting more and more like a bitch. i know you wont, but i say get away from it before you regret it. =/

Daikarin
Sep 27, 2004, 05:22 PM
Now ever since i been with Tia i heard all sorts of stuff like "How did Yoshi get with her, ew". and, "eww what was tia thinking". And, "Omg Tia is with...Yoshi!" I'm gettin so sick and tired of people discussing us and i'm gettin real sick and tired of being called YOSHI BY PEOPLE I DON'T EVEN KNOW!!!!!!

Are you in high-school? Because high-school is filled with kids. Stupid, idiot, childish, artificial punks, who all want to get the highest social status.

??:Tia, i like you and all but i don't know what the hell you thought. I mean, Yoshis fine and good lookin but girl hes a nerd, geek, plays in the band, doesn't talk that much.

Like I said before.

I don't know if she bought it but that night i just wanted to die somewhere and leave this world with those people in it.

We all feel like that sometimes. All you can do then is hang on.

"It just feels weird kissin you, i couldn't see myself kissing you in 5th grade,6th,7th,8th,9th, until now and still, it feels weird." unqoute.

Dude, give her some time. I mean, you said you grew up together. Not anyone is ready to date someone which he/she knew in her childhood.

I mean, I couldn't date any of my childhood friends. Even though I had a crush on some back on those days, today it would feel weird to me to kiss them.

And despite that, she went on with you both. Give her some time.

and as i turned the key in my doorknob it struck me in the head. And as i type this tears are coming down my face and my brother is laughing at me as i type and i'm sorry if if i sound like a girl or a nerd right now for crying i'm srry and i'm als srry for my typing to right now since its hard to type thi

Who cares, they don't know what's going on.

The friend from 5th grade that sat by her at luch the friend that gave her lunch money. The friend that told the boys to stop teasing the day she got her hair cut short.

Save that talk to when you're with her. Seriously, a bit of nostalgy might deepen your bond.

The black kid who "acts white". The nerd. The band geek. SHe still calls me yoshi, did i tell you she named me that in 5th grade.

Dude, if you don't like yourself the way you are, no one will.

I don't know about this "Malcom" dude, but let's assume he IS the creep you say.

If we were all "Malcoms" in this world, would it be any better? Would you like to be a "Malcom"?

When she kisses me the reason why she says hld on and closes her is because her heart is stil devoted to him. Shes physically not with malcom but her heart is with Malcom.I'm nothing more than a pawn between those 2. She still likes him. She still wants them.

You think too much. She most probably needs her time to readjust her feelings.

She didn't want to be wtih the band geek, band nerd. SHe thinks of me still as that 5th grade kid. The kid that met her when she was crying at lunch because she didn't have any food. The friend that shared his lunch with her that day. The kid.The yoshi.
and i dunno if this is a rant or not by my heart and soul is confused and i'm also tired right now.

If someday it comes to show that she doesn't like you the way you are, then maybe you should ask yourself if you would date someone who considers you like that.

You too think of yourself too low.

There's plenty of fish in the sea, and you shouldn't get hooked up to a single person. People will come and go.

Edit: Damn "quote"s.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Even_Jin on 2004-09-27 15:23 ]</font>

Aredhel
Sep 27, 2004, 05:25 PM
Yeah, the way you talk about her, I doubt you'll just walk away from this. You're going to pursue her until she fucks you up so bad you'll retaliate and end up looking no better than Malcolm. Prove me wrong.

BogusKun
Sep 27, 2004, 08:24 PM
??:Tia, i like you and all but i don't know what the hell you thought. I mean, Yoshis fine and good lookin but girl hes a nerd, geek, plays in the band, doesn't talk that much.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2004-09-25 18:47 ]</font>

I would date you if I were a girl! LOL!

(This reminds me of American Pie)