PDA

View Full Version : Stupid People!

Zelutos
Sep 26, 2004, 08:11 PM
Alright, at my store, we close at 10:00pm during the week, and 6:00pm on Sundays. Our store has been open for 11 years and has had that pattern since the beginning. However, people still stroll in 2 minutes before closing, and wonder the store...especially my section (the electronics/video game). I was set back by 20 minutes because a mother and her two kids stood there staring at ALL the movies while i wanted to finish locking up. So they finally left. And i was good. Then, i get outside and i'm attacked by stupid people who thought they could get in the employee door (next to the main entrance). I told them no and locked it...so they went back to the sliding doors and banged on them. WHAT IDIOTS! arg...

Fei_Yin_Mini
Sep 26, 2004, 08:18 PM
lol.. people are morons indeed. =/ But then again, they may not shop there enough to really know, but to bang on the door when the lights are obviously off and the door is closed is a bit too much. Get a brain cell, atleast one.

OnnaWren
Sep 27, 2004, 09:17 AM
They expect you to be there to serve them, dammit, and woe to anyone who thinks otherwise-! >_<

I work at an independent video game shop, and know your pain all too well...

Blue-Hawk
Sep 27, 2004, 10:08 AM
I, as well, work in retail. Just remember this little phrase- The customer is never right.
I have prooven this time and again to be true.

Shadowpawn
Sep 27, 2004, 02:27 PM
Ignorance is all I can say. It can't be helped.

Link00seven
Sep 27, 2004, 02:37 PM
haha, people are stupid.

DarthFomar
Sep 27, 2004, 04:14 PM
Yeah, I'm sick of the whole retail business. But hey, someone's gotta do it. Right?

There are still kind and patient customers out there. But, the majority are turning into obnoxious jerkwads.

And I agree with Blue-Hawk. The customers aren't always right. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif