PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand. Argh!

Kidou
Sep 28, 2004, 07:38 PM
This doesn't go against the rules (17) I just want to have someones opinion:

All right. I don't mean to vent on you all right now, but I don't know who else could be able to maybe answer this. Joey all ready knows, so I'll give you all the brief storie:

There is a girl at school. I hate her. Last year I made fun of her in her Livejournal. I got kicked off the school computer.( I told her she smelled funny and bothered me with her emo ways, trying to think she was cool.. but she isn't)

Over the summer she hated me (what I wanted) but by the end she was giving me hugs, talking to me. Plus, now in school she is always talking to me! Grr, and now she has given me her new email and IM sn, so we can "chat".

I dislike her and did so many bad things to us in our past. Why is she trying to be so nice? I told her I disliked her, and she said she hated me last school year. Why is she doing this? Has she no friends? Grr. Anyone care to help me out?

Oh- and if you think I am mean and horrible. Oh well, this is nothing.

Gnarled_rose
Sep 28, 2004, 07:44 PM
First off, Kidou, regarding your behavior towards her......I likes ya!
And answering your question, sounds like she's either incredibly dense or she likes you. KIDOU'S GOT A GRRLFRIEND!Sorry, meant "girlfriend" Been spending too much time on furry forums.

digigram
Sep 28, 2004, 07:44 PM
Why is she trying to be so nice?

To get the best of you.... like being nice to someone you dislike just to make that person (that you know feels the same about you) feel uncomfortable and confused...

just ignore it and reflect uninterest.

Kidou
Sep 28, 2004, 07:51 PM
Thank you both. It just amuses me. She invited me to her birthday, I didn't go. I hate her.

Scrub
Sep 28, 2004, 07:53 PM
She's trying to get the best of you, Sara.

10 to 1 she will feel better about herself if she can make someone with an extreme dislike like you. It'll make her feel like she can make anybody like her.

Or, she's going the 'Sagasu' route, and is an 'Attention Whore.'

Sagasu
Sep 28, 2004, 07:54 PM
Stalkers are annoying aren't they?

Usually if one is that obsessed about behaving one way, just words aren't going to be enough to persuade them to stop :/

Kidou
Sep 28, 2004, 08:04 PM
I know. I just wanted to slam her head with my math book today. And I don't even have a math book this year! Could have used her math book though.

I have to get off now. I'll check this again like, tomorrow after practice.

Solstis
Sep 28, 2004, 08:11 PM
You might either be a conceited jerk or a poor person trapped against your will with a moron.

I have no idea which... so... do what they say.

*points at the posters above him*

But it's nice to have a stalker every now and then.

KodiaX987
Sep 28, 2004, 09:53 PM
She's obeying an old law of war: "Love your enemy. It's the best way to piss him off."

Daikarin
Sep 29, 2004, 02:27 PM
Why must you insist on hating someone? Can't you let bygones be bygones?

Some change. All they need is a little time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Even_Jin on 2004-09-29 12:28 ]</font>

Evil_Althena8
Sep 29, 2004, 02:32 PM
This is what I call typical girl behavior. One minute girls will absolutely hate each other, the next minute they're best friends. For example, at my high school last year, two girls got in an actual physical fight over something serious. They hated each other. Later that day I saw them holding hands. I tell ya, girls...they're odd

Scrub
Sep 29, 2004, 02:37 PM
On 2004-09-29 12:32, Evil_Althena8 wrote:
This is what I call typical girl behavior. One minute girls will absolutely hate each other, the next minute they're best friends. For example, at my high school last year, two girls got in an actual physical fight over something serious. They hated each other. Later that day I saw them holding hands. I tell ya, girls...they're odd

This isn't just girls - let me give you an anecdote.>_>;

Me and my old best friend Drew were playing Mario Tennis once. Except, the power flashed as we were playing, and reset the game. I believed I won, he believed he won, and we began to argue about it(keep in mind, this was way back when the game first came out.).

So we started fighting, bashing each other's heads in, biting, scratching, everything. Eventually, I think we both got the shit beat out of each other, but he had a huge claw mark across his face, so he went downstairs. He came back up and glared at me, and I glared at him, and he said, "What do you think hurt more, your scratch, or that shit my mom put on my face?"

So we both had a good laugh and went right back to playing Mario Tennis; doubles, this time.^_~;;

Sagasu
Sep 29, 2004, 03:42 PM
^

Excellent point.

Look at siblings, they at eachothers throats constantly.

Kidou
Sep 29, 2004, 05:51 PM
I see. However, I won't change what I think about Kelly. I am sorry, but I just can't..

Guile
Sep 29, 2004, 05:56 PM
She is setting you up.

Kidou
Sep 29, 2004, 06:39 PM
I sort of hope she is setting me up. Then I can knock her down again! She has tried this before. Trying to make fun of me, but, I just turned it around and then she gets laughed at.

Aredhel
Sep 29, 2004, 08:47 PM
Maybe you should just walk up an punch her in the face. Then you'll get to see how she truly feels about you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

KodiaX987
Sep 29, 2004, 09:55 PM
Ditto. I did that once and even managed to get away with it because the principal knew said girl was an absolute bitch. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Kidou
Sep 30, 2004, 06:21 PM
Grr. I dislike her so much. I really wish I could punch her in the face. Or something like that. Yet, at my school if you even tell someone you want to hurt them, or get in a food fight you get kicked out for like 5 days.

Alielle
Sep 30, 2004, 07:32 PM
On 2004-09-29 15:56, Guile wrote:
She is setting you up.

Exactly.

Get her back. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kidou
Oct 2, 2004, 07:40 PM
Thanks. At least I didn't have to deal with her on friday. I just got to hang out in the E.R.

Aredhel
Oct 2, 2004, 08:49 PM
On 2004-10-02 17:40, Kidou wrote:
Thanks. At least I didn't have to deal with her on friday. I just got to hang out in the E.R.

Whoa - I didn't mean you should mess her up THAT bad! Just walk up and get in a fight with her for no good reason - she'll understand, especially if she truly hates you like all of us random people suspect she might ~_^

Scrub
Oct 2, 2004, 08:57 PM
I can't tell if you think Kidou hurt Kelly or something, but she twisted her ankle really bad and needed to go get it checked out.>_>

Kidou
Oct 3, 2004, 07:01 PM
And it still hurts! It is really messed up.