PDA

View Full Version : PD's and items to trade...

mwseifer
Sep 30, 2004, 08:41 AM
Hi, um, i've got my bank clogged up to high heaven with photon drops and all sorts of items and i'm dying to trade them, but there's one problem, i'm not online and i'm in the UK.
The thing is, i'm wondering if anyone here is in the UK or europe and has access to the online mode and has a spare memory card and is willing to create a new character and put the items they want to trade on, and send the character through the post and i'll return the character on the memory card with the stuff you wanted. And don't worry, you would get the memory card back, i don't believe in doing something like keeping the memory card when it's not mine, because i have morals http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
I know this is a far shot, but it's the only way i'm going to be able to trade stuff because i'm never going to be able to get the internet. and it would be really helpfull for me.
I have 99 PD's and lots of 10 to 12 star items.

Collector
Sep 30, 2004, 10:47 AM
On 2004-09-30 06:41, mwseifer wrote:
Hi, um, i've got my bank clogged up to high heaven with photon drops and all sorts of items and i'm dying to trade them, but there's one problem, i'm not online and i'm in the UK.
The thing is, i'm wondering if anyone here is in the UK or europe and has access to the online mode and has a spare memory card and is willing to create a new character and put the items they want to trade on, and send the character through the post and i'll return the character on the memory card with the stuff you wanted. And don't worry, you would get the memory card back, i don't believe in doing something like keeping the memory card when it's not mine, because i have morals http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
I know this is a far shot, but it's the only way i'm going to be able to trade stuff because i'm never going to be able to get the internet. and it would be really helpfull for me.
I have 99 PD's and lots of 10 to 12 star items.

To be honest I don't think anyone will do this ever if you want to trade you will have to go online, or go unlegit and just make them.
And why can't you ever get online? No modem, or dont you know any numbers to get online, or are you using AOL.

Eanae
Oct 1, 2004, 08:02 AM
Somepeople cant get online due to money / parental issues...

I'm pretty sure someone may be willing to do this. I know if I were remotely close to the UK I would, but unfortunatly, I'm not. If you look around for people, I'm sure you'll find someone who's able to take them off your hands for you.

mwseifer
Oct 1, 2004, 08:25 AM
Hopefully there's someone in the UK willing to do it, but it's not likely, it kinda sucks not being able to get online, seeing as i've been playing PSO offline on the cube for 2 years and i've got a clock time of 398 hours and 150 levels.

sonic_blast
Oct 1, 2004, 03:59 PM
which part of england are you in?
seriously, i don't mind being a link to the online world, thats if i'm close to you. i'm in maidstone, kent