PDA

View Full Version : Hey, *insert whatever diety exists here*?

Nai_Calus
Sep 30, 2004, 11:48 PM
You really, really, REALLY fucking suck. Stop fucking jerking around my friends. Bastard.

Solstis
Sep 30, 2004, 11:53 PM
Er... I had to edit that because it looked like I was attacking Ian.

Yeah... life pisses me off too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2004-09-30 21:53 ]</font>

WraithVerge
Oct 1, 2004, 12:17 AM
Uhhh... hmmmmmm.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 1, 2004, 01:07 AM
Some of the wisest words I've seen on PSOW are:
"Life sucks, and then you die."

Simple and to the point.
I have no idea what is going on with Ian here so I will not make any assumptions.

Maybe the moral being, 'enjoy life while you still can,' or 'life is too short'?

Eanae
Oct 1, 2004, 08:07 AM
Hmm... I'm guess things haven't been going good for you as of late? I guess all i can really say is look up at the bright side of things, and hope things will get better soon. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Nai_Calus
Oct 1, 2004, 08:40 AM
It's not me. It's someone else on the forums whom whatever dieties that may exist are severely fucking over right now, causing them and mutual friends to suffer. And it fucking pisses me the fuck off.

Rainbowlemon
Oct 1, 2004, 09:39 AM
On 2004-09-30 23:07, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Some of the wisest words I've seen on PSOW are:
"Life sucks, and then you die."

Simple and to the point.
I have no idea what is going on with Ian here so I will not make any assumptions.

Maybe the moral being, 'enjoy life while you still can,' or 'life is too short'?

My mum has always said, 'Life's a bitch, and then you die', but I continue to disagree with her. There are ways to fulfil yourself in life, the problem being that people can't see what's right under their nose. >_>