PDA

View Full Version : My Xbox, Fuck Off

Deathscythealpha
Oct 1, 2004, 07:19 PM
Grah, it really does seem that doing people a favour leaves you feeling like shit.

Before i moved into my new housieng properly, i took up a load of random stuff, one thing being my Xbox. There was only 2 of the other guys up here at the time, so i thought i would give them something to do and let them use my Xbox for the week while i was gone. I wasnt going to be using it and i could take it back once i was there properly...

Or so i thought. I get back up there and find that theyve got it into their fucking heads that i sadi the Xbox was staying there permanantly. "Weve got a DVD player in the front room now so we dont need to get one" was one of the things i was told, "You dont have to by a console for Spiderman 2 now Matt, youve got D-Alphas Xbox in the front room" was another. They had even gone out and decided what games i had to buy for the console so they could play them. Emphasis on 'I had to buy'. So not only was i not having any time to play on the machine but thy were also wanting me to spend out of my own pocket on games they wanted.

I tried taking the Xbox to my room and all i got was "We all cant watch DVD's now", them trying to guilt trip me into putting it back. I lend it to Matt again for one night to play with a mate in his room and it miraculously ended up in the front room again.

And then it gets worse. To rub it in more they never invited me into games. "Why dont we have a round of Halo before the film starts" was my suggestion one night. They ok this and grabbed the pads and proceeded to play for an hour, not offering me the controller once. I also went out and bought 'SSX Tricky' after they suggested i got it (it was cheap, 2.50, when i found it in the end). I told them i got it and they just sort of stuck up their noses and paid me no attention. I have a 20 minute go then went to make myself some dinner. Come back an hour later and everyone is having a laugh and playing on my new game. They spent the rest of the night playing and again didnt even ask me to join in.

And then im told that i have to buy 2 more pads so the other guys in the house can play. Not me, the other 2 guys.

Well fuck them. Im not buying them any fucking games or control pads. The Xbox has come to my room and if they ask for it again im going to tell them where they can shove it. Fucking mooching off of me and not even inviting me to play, pisses me off.

(whole rant compounded by the fact that they didnt tell me what time we wer eleaving to go out tonight, and after i turned some better friends down to go out with them they shits left me behind. Then came back with random people and told them we were going to be getting 4 player Halo going in here soon. Fuck that, my Xbox, mine!)

ABDUR101
Oct 1, 2004, 07:35 PM
Heh, rather nice friends you have there man. =

Sef
Oct 1, 2004, 07:38 PM
I'd like to hear how your friends react to the action you've taken. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

digigram
Oct 1, 2004, 07:39 PM
piss on them while they are asleep... then you won't need to play xbox, knowing you had the satisfaction of getting the best of them while they didn't even know it.

..hahaha..

digigram
Oct 1, 2004, 07:47 PM
either that or wipe shit on the controllers and tell them you have better things to do.

Sef
Oct 1, 2004, 10:52 PM
On 2004-10-01 17:39, digigram wrote:
piss on them while they are asleep... then you won't need to play xbox, knowing you had the satisfaction of getting the best of them while they didn't even know it.

..hahaha..

On 2004-10-01 17:47, digigram wrote:
either that or wipe shit on the controllers and tell them you have better things to do.

But see, he wants to play the Xbox.

Edit: Or atleast not have them play...But shit on the controllers? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sef on 2004-10-01 20:53 ]</font>

digigram
Oct 1, 2004, 10:56 PM
hey..it's YOUR shit... if they want to be cocks, you can be an asshole.. even if it means taking drastic measures like using *shit* to reclaim what is rightfully yours.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Eihwaz
Oct 1, 2004, 11:00 PM
Dude. I wouldn't want to touch shit of ANY kind, even my own, for fuck's sakes. >_>

But your friends are assholes. Tell them to insert the original Xbox controller rectally. ^_^

digigram
Oct 1, 2004, 11:10 PM
Can't anyone think of clever ways of handling their own shit without touching it? ever paint? you gotta do it man... it's the only way you'll get it back...then when you get it back, just sanitize or throw away your controllers, and buy a new ONE.. one meaning only YOU.

Blue-Hawk
Oct 1, 2004, 11:12 PM
Wanna frighten them into being more friendly towards you? Take the Classified section of the paper, circle a random apartment and tell them that you're moving there and taking the Xbox with you.

ABDUR101
Oct 1, 2004, 11:15 PM
digi, give it up already?

Anyways, don't worry about what they think, just take back whats yours and tell them to go buy their own shit. Heh, people like that just really piss me off, prolly because I'm just protective of what I pay for, can't stand someone not showing respect for what isn't theirs.

Eihwaz
Oct 1, 2004, 11:33 PM
On 2004-10-01 21:10, digigram wrote:
Can't anyone think of clever ways of handling their own shit without touching it? ever paint? you gotta do it man... it's the only way you'll get it back...then when you get it back, just sanitize or throw away your controllers, and buy a new ONE.. one meaning only YOU.

Yeah, shut the fuck up? No one is going to listen to you, take their own FECES, and smear it over their OWN freaking Xbox controller. T_T

Anyway, just tell your friends you really don't like how they're ignoring you, and lay down the law and stuff. That should help, a bit at least.

EphekZ
Oct 2, 2004, 01:20 AM
On 2004-10-01 21:33, Eihwaz wrote:

On 2004-10-01 21:10, digigram wrote:

Yeah, shut the fuck up? No one is going to listen to you, take their own FECES, and smear it over their OWN freaking Xbox controller. T_T

Anyway, just tell your friends you really don't like how they're ignoring you, and lay down the law and stuff. That should help, a bit at least.

digi...thats...just...wrong...taking a shit then picking it up just to smear on YOUR x-box controller....wow...

anyways back on the topic....

...do you have you're own room? with a lock? anyways tell the them the damn rules and blablabla ....ya

Deathscythealpha
Oct 2, 2004, 08:04 AM
Well, the Xbox is now sitting in my room and no one else is getting to it for quite some time. Im waiting for them to actually ask about it and then i will tell them what if done and why ive done it. These guys need to learn to respect other people and their property.

I decided against spreading my stool on the controllers as im sure that is in no way good for the analogue sticks and buttons. It would also leave me handling my own feaces while using the controllers and will put off people from my course coming around for gaming sessions.

digigram
Oct 2, 2004, 12:04 PM
all of you = uptight..

you really think thats a good idea? ..i am fucking joking.. jesus fucking christ.

navci
Oct 2, 2004, 02:27 PM
I am glad you were able to do it instead of being pushed around. GO you!

The_Pea_Guy
Oct 3, 2004, 06:32 PM
If you have no financial problems then I suggest that you move out and live with other friends that respect you and your property. Seriously, if you were generous enough to allow them to borrow your X-Box to watch dvds and play video games, and they have not allowed you to join in with the games or not bothered to let you hang around with them, then they're not friends, just users.

If this advice sounds a bit extreme, just reason with them if they're willing to listen to you. Just tell them that you're fed up with them using your X-Box without your permission and not letting you join in the multiplayer fun.

Hope this helps, that's all I can do for you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Pea_Guy on 2004-10-04 01:50 ]</font>

hollowtip
Oct 3, 2004, 11:08 PM
I can see your plight.

Personally, I really don't give a shit if someone borrows anything of mine (except money) as long as it's treated properly and easily accessible to me at any time if I need it. Actually, one of my pet peeves is when people have the mentally of "it's mine buy your own" even though they have no real interest for the item in question.

But what your "friends" did was pretty much use you, and had the balls to make it quite apparent by the way they treated you.

If I was you, I would communicate my displeasure. Lay some ground rules before letting them use your stuff.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hollowtip on 2004-10-03 21:10 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hollowtip on 2004-10-03 21:47 ]</font>