PDA

View Full Version : Why should Gym class die?

Kidou
Oct 1, 2004, 07:32 PM
Would this be called a rant?

I dislike this class more then any other class in my whole day. It is the most fucked up class ever. We get graded on how well we play a sport.

Well why do I think gym class should die? Because it was created by some person who seems to hate me. Because of gym class and because of playing field hockey in class. I have to use crutchs and wear an air cast untill my sprained (maybe broken, doctors are unsure) is healed. Which is bull shit.

So what do you all think? What do you all think about Gym?

Scrub
Oct 1, 2004, 07:34 PM
At least you get to play sports. All we do is exercises.-_-

And cheerleading is not a sport, so you can't do it in gym class. Does that make you angry? =D

Shadowpawn
Oct 1, 2004, 07:36 PM
Damnit...I quoted myself http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-10-01 17:38 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-10-01 17:38 ]</font>

Shadowpawn
Oct 1, 2004, 07:37 PM
Yeah it's a rant, but it's in also in FKL, so it doesn't matter...RANT AWAY http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif For gym, I really don't care either way...

Polaris
DODGEBALL..... >> *Throws dodgeball*

Kidou
..Yeah that makes me angry.

Kidou
Oct 1, 2004, 07:40 PM
On 2004-10-01 17:37, Polaris wrote:
DODGEBALL..... >> *Throws dodgeball*

We can't even play that in our school after we get to the high school. It is too "rough", yeah well so is field hockey.

Sef
Oct 1, 2004, 07:42 PM
Gym clothes. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Polaris
Oct 1, 2004, 07:42 PM
Dodgeball too rough? I hate your school... *Stomps your school* Maybe people throw too hard...

Kidou
Oct 1, 2004, 07:46 PM
..I hate my school too. Gym clothing? We wear whatever we want. But only if it fits the dress code, which makes no sense. Bleh.

Sef
Oct 1, 2004, 07:50 PM
On 2004-10-01 17:46, Kidou wrote:
..I hate my school too. Gym clothing? We wear whatever we want. But only if it fits the dress code, which makes no sense. Bleh.

We dress out. Same clothing for both.

DarkBlue or Black Shorts...White T-shirt.

>_>
<_<

Polaris
Oct 1, 2004, 07:51 PM
Sweats or shorts for us... vv Seems like every school has a dress code nowadays. *Reminisce*

Scrub
Oct 1, 2004, 07:52 PM
On 2004-10-01 17:50, Sef wrote:

On 2004-10-01 17:46, Kidou wrote:

We dress out. Same clothing for both.

DarkBlue or Black Shorts...White T-shirt.

>_>
<_<

Ever play Dodgeball with Waterbaloons, Sef? >_>;;;

Fuma029
Oct 1, 2004, 11:54 PM
OMG! *totally despises gym* I have to take double gym now that I'm in senior year (I successfully got dropped from the class last year for threatening the teacher). You think it sucks now! We have to run a mile every other day in our gym class! I can't wear my chains or anything, and playing hack-e-sack (the game where a circle of people kick around a yarn sack of beads, trying to keep it off the ground) isn't considered a damn sport!!! I get more of a work out hack'ing than I do with any of the other crap we can do AFTER running the mile (i.e. basketball, tennis.) I'm glad I'm not the only one around that hates gym with a burning passion! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Shattered_weasel
Oct 2, 2004, 12:01 AM
HOLY MOTHER OF CRAP I LOPVE GYM...no really. It is like the time to Frink all the nerdlings and show how much you own in real life. OOOO and also at the end of class you get to go into the sausage fest known as the showers...WOOOOO!!!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

space_butler
Oct 2, 2004, 03:41 AM
ahh...the joys of compulsary pe lessons...i stopped doing those when they stopped letting us play vastly unfair games of hockey ('sporty' people verses everyone else, the so-called sporty ones lost every game) cant you just sit oyt randomly like you could at my old high school?

EJ
Oct 2, 2004, 04:06 AM
Gym was always my favorite since most of the time me and my friends just hang out and talk while the other students play whatever they want. In other word it was just free period for us in which we get graded on http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sagasu
Oct 2, 2004, 04:24 AM
Gym = Dull

But I like showing off my physicall prowess, so it can be fun from time to time.

Kidou
Oct 2, 2004, 07:43 PM
We have to play in gym class. Else we get a zero for the day. And zeros seem to add up someway untill your a 96 in gym becomes a 60 and your failing and getting in trouble.

Scrub
Oct 2, 2004, 07:46 PM
I used to love Gym Class, play games whilst talking to my friends, and the occasional pantsing.

Like I said, my new gym class is Workout Nazi.-_- And without anybody to talk to, I actually try my hardest.

I'd be damn disappointed in myself if I was some of those kids. Some little short chubby bastard doing better than me, even when he's doing all of the stuff he has to and I'm skipping some of my exercises.

Kidou
Oct 2, 2004, 07:51 PM
Aww. You have Erin though.

Scrub
Oct 2, 2004, 07:55 PM
Wrong.

Apparently this school thinks letting boys and girls do things together will result in rape, as we(the boys) have not done a single fucking thing all year yet with them. So I can't even talk to my only friend in a 50 mile radius in the only class I'm with her in.-_-

Outrider
Oct 2, 2004, 08:22 PM
I dunno about you people, but barring having to change into running shorts (or swim trunks if you're a freshman or sophomore taking the mandatory swimming classes), gym in high school rocked. Heck, gym has always rocked. Nothing better than getting to play basketball at some random point in the day instead of going to class.

I mean, sure, I enjoyed it just as much as everybody when I got to go to study hall or out to lunch or something instead of going to gym, but it was still fun.

Kidou
Oct 2, 2004, 08:22 PM
Scream to her across the room!

Evil_Althena8
Oct 2, 2004, 08:50 PM
I have to say I don't care anymore because I don't go to high school anymore....yay!

Outrider
Oct 3, 2004, 12:24 PM
On 2004-10-02 18:50, Evil_Althena8 wrote:
I have to say I don't care anymore because I don't go to high school anymore....yay!

I'm actually required to take at least one fitness and one wellness class while I'm at college, so odds are I will have another gym-type class even though I'm out of high school.

But hey, it sounds good to me!

Dominitrus
Oct 3, 2004, 12:45 PM
I dont really hate gym that much, the games are always fun, I only hate the shorts..those too damn short shorts, they show my hairy legs up to my thighs but I am comfortable with my legs so it doesnt really bother me.