PDA

View Full Version : Unhacked Flowen's weapon thats not DF?

Split
Oct 1, 2004, 09:30 PM
First you have to be at level 200. Get to Olga Flow at very hard mode and drop everything you have equipped. Kill olga flow, and after you've killed him go back to the ship. Talk to the principle. Now go back to olga flow, and Flowen should be there. He will challenge you to a duel, so select yes. He is very easy, two attacks and he dies. He will drop the ULTIMA SABER. Note: You'll lose all your itens so equip very bad items before fight Olga Flow.

I dunno. I saw it on a website, and it said it was verified (Verified on that site means people have voted on wether or not it worked for them, and you're only allowed one vote). Can someone here verify it for me?

P.S. I didnt know wether this belonged in general or mag, quest item, etc.

Kuea
Oct 1, 2004, 09:35 PM
>_>

these things have been going around for so long and none of them are true

VioletSkye
Oct 1, 2004, 09:37 PM
pointless rumor. not true, nor ever verified.

Eihwaz
Oct 1, 2004, 09:40 PM
Total, utter bullshit. It's pointless to even talk about such things.

IamBob
Oct 1, 2004, 09:40 PM
haha, i stopped using allcube.com a long time ago. what people put on there means nothing, seriously. it is just a whole bunch of noobs who put crap codes on in there spare time.

but, yea no way to get dark flow... legitly that is. (i owned one for a while when i wasn't legit >.< and got banned) so dark flow is not possible, no, matter, what.

Eanae
Oct 1, 2004, 09:44 PM
On 2004-10-01 19:40, Eihwaz wrote:
Total, utter bullshit. It's pointless to even talk about such things.

Dhylec
Oct 1, 2004, 09:45 PM
Split wrote:
P.S. I didnt know wether this belonged in general or mag, quest item, etc.

unfortunately, none of the above
so let me save you all some time, so you can spend it elsewhere instead of in this unfortunate thread

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2004-10-01 19:48 ]</font>