PDA

View Full Version : FanArt: lyrics ideas

Skuda
Oct 4, 2004, 12:52 AM
he he. art is such a broad term... anyway, I'm bored and depressed and can't draw right now. so I write. yeah, it probably isn't any good, but it goes along nicely with the tune stuck in my head.

after the devils arise,
and the idols fall,
we hoped for a brand new world.

but as time went by,
and we started moving on,
darker secrets were unfurled.

[chorus]
I will fight,
forever,
just to be with you.
I will push till the ends of the stars.

I will attack,
this nightmare,
just to reach our dreams
then we can make this new world ours.
[chorus]

The hellish beings,
that block out path,
will not stand a chance against out might.

Cuz with you and me,
together hand in hand,
we will make it through this endless night.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott_Kuda on 2004-10-03 22:54 ]</font>

Puppet_Papaya
Oct 4, 2004, 10:23 AM
I'd like to hear the music that goes with that. *clap clap*

Sagasu
Oct 4, 2004, 05:48 PM
Would make for a short song..

I'm not a great fan of such lyrics, you have to understand just how many depressed people write a million versions of what you have here. When you write on emotion, theres always someone before you that has felt the same way, and has written as you have.

I prefer deeper writing. Not love, trust, determination, death, overplayed words with their meanings obscured. But themes that are unique in themselves. Words, by themselves, are hard to use to portray emotion. Especially when your simply reading them on an emotionless screen.

My point is, I don't care for it. But for one of the many 27 million identical poems, its not bad.

ladyjaderiver
Oct 6, 2004, 02:39 PM
GAH! *pictures this as techno opera with italian lyrics instead of english* This would be so much fun to play around with if I only had a keyboard... Might have some fun when I go home from college this weekend and have access to my (severely out of tune) piano...

*breakthrough* Or it could be rock/opera like "How Can Heaven Love You?"...

Sorry, opera-fixation here. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sharkyland
Oct 7, 2004, 02:18 AM
I am reminded of 'Otaku no Video' lyrics or some super robot or sentai(?) show...