PDA

View Full Version : Explain this to me...

WraithVerge
Oct 4, 2004, 05:35 PM
I understand the concept of back-orders, delays, etc. etc. when ordering things online, but:

Order Date: Mon, Sep 13th 2004 @ 8:54 AM CDT

Today's date: Mon, Oct 4th 2004

Here's the deal. At the order date, the status started at Processing. The next day it said 3-5 business days (US Postal). From there on out it changed to the following: Processing, Completed, 3-5 days, Completed, Processing, Delayed, Processing, Completed, 3-5 days, and now I hold in my hand ONE of the items that made it through out of four things I have ordered. I think I'll get the last three by the end of October... -_-

WTF is going on? This is BS. I've ordered plenty of things before this, and got them MAX 5 days later than the projected date (total wait of about 10 days). They must have fucked something up dearly to cause nearly a MONTH delay.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WraithVerge on 2004-10-04 15:37 ]</font>

Shadowpawn
Oct 4, 2004, 06:44 PM
Get in contact with customer service and explain the situation to them. Make them understand that they neglected your order and demeaned your trust as a consumer.

digigram
Oct 4, 2004, 08:44 PM
try this..

Ebay.. copy of PSO V2 for DC.

Buy it now, july 1st.paid
Said was shipped the 3rd (no tracking number, no details-this is a business)
it is now..what.. OCT 5th? ... and still no game. AND, the guy says they cannot deal with orders longer than 60 days. even though THEY never shipped it. this is after contacting them 5-6 times saying, "what the fuck bitches"...

nothing.

Shadowpawn
Oct 4, 2004, 08:50 PM
On 2004-10-04 18:44, digigram wrote:
try this..

Ebay.. copy of PSO V2 for DC.

Buy it now, july 1st.paid
Said was shipped the 3rd (no tracking number, no details-this is a business)
it is now..what.. OCT 5th? ... and still no game. AND, the guy says they cannot deal with orders longer than 60 days. even though THEY never shipped it. this is after contacting them 5-6 times saying, "what the fuck bitches"...

nothing.

Sometimes online retails aren't the best way to go. That's all I can say about that one.

EDIT: Try to get a refund.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-10-04 18:51 ]</font>

digigram
Oct 5, 2004, 12:43 PM
i'm trying to get a refund currently, from someone that gets 18+ negative feedbacks a month since I ordered PSO.

he is saying, that they do not handle orders past 60 days (it is just above 60) ....I emailed the guy cussing him out, stating that "so, if you dodge people for 60 days you're i the clear eh" ..he replied -> "We do not dodge people for 60 days, if you look through our feedback you'll find many refunds given" .. So I did (even though I already seen it) and found 1, one refund out of like.. 100 people saying "ordered item, never came, paid, no response from seller".

FUCK!!

WraithVerge
Oct 5, 2004, 02:01 PM
well I'm thankful I'm at least getting the things I ordered...

I hate to say this, but you need to find that guy and rip his eyes out, digi. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

digigram
Oct 5, 2004, 04:13 PM
believe me.. i want to....