PDA

View Full Version : My Dream fanfic- Day of the Zol Gibbon (real dream)

Nicktendonick
Oct 4, 2004, 06:31 PM
My Dream: Day of the Zol Gibbon

Note: This was a real dream I had, I told my dad my dream and he told me to write it down, so I did. This is my dream of June 14-15, 2004 and it kind-of gets weird, because? it?s a dream.

Me and my Dad just I got a hotel room at a area, the next day I noticed a man praying outside our hotel room, so I start to look under the rooms curtains at him, after some time I didn?t notice him anymore, so I looked through the door?s peephole and I saw what looked like a picture of a Zol Gibbon (A monster from Phansty Star Online Epsoide 2 monster, the control center area and mountain regions). I stood back, My Dad then looked and he saw a real Zol Gibbon through the Door?s peephole, We then back up, when we looked at through the glass sliding door and we saw thousands of Zol Gibbons outside and we saw hundreds of Zol Gibbons outside going across the grassy plain past the glass sliding doors.

Then we looked back through the door?s peephole and instead of Zol Gibbons we saw Meriltas ( Ant. Monster from PSO Ep2, native to the jungle and cca regions) through the door. We went back to the Glass sliding doors and we saw more Meriltas going across the plains. Again we went to look at the peephole again, this time we saw an ant. Meriltas but this one had a blue neck, when we looked through the glass sliding doors we saw more blue neck Meriltas all riding donkeys (weird, isn?t it), I knew these special Meriltas were called tobeys (Don?t ask why, I don?t even know).

So my Dad said that eventually the Zol Gibbons would break into the hotel room via a car, so we retreated upstairs into my room and locked the door. A minute later I remembered that I forgot my video game system downstairs but it was too late, we heard the glass break and we presumed that the Zol Gibbons had broke through the glass, but nothing was herd for a while, then we herd a knock at my door. The voice behind the door said that the Zol Gibbons were gone, so we opened the door.

When we opened the door and we saw 2 men, they said that the Zol Gibbons were gone and it was safe to come down, so we did. As we were walking down the steps we noticed that the floor was somewhat waterlogged. All of the rooms were checked and there were no creatures in there, except for one room, my Dad?s room. The man sent the other 2md guy, who wore a scarf to go in and investigate, but he never came back. So my dad and me went in.

Suddenly we became 2 Chibi Links, I was green link while Dad was purple l Link just like the Game Cube LOZ: four swords adventures plus. We were on this giant paper and our swords cut the paper we were standing on, under the paper was probably a Zol Gibbon. Dad started to slash the paper?s like a LOZ bush, I wanted him to wait before he cut a paper so I could charge and perform a spin attack so if anything came out I could defeat it. But he never did do that, and eventually there was only one piece left. Dad cut it and nothing came out. But suddenly a giant gorilla came jumped from off-screen and it?s butt landed on us. It flattened us and after it lifted its butt we were flattened and we floated down like paper.

And that is the end of this adventure, but it?s not the end of the dream. The next part is a bit freaky and very disturbing, but here it is.

OK, after what happened earlier, the screen shifts to a computer screen, the web address is http://www.ress.dream.org (just to say I checked after I woke up, and the site doesn?t exist at all). The words were, all blurry, when I highlighted the text and I could read it and it showed a haunting and disturbing message, That there was going to be a continued terrorist attacks to do just enough damage to cause a negative effect. The text blurred again and then I woke up.

That's the end of my dream. Disturbing ending isn?t it? I think the end might be because I just her the news that a terrorist action to bomb a U.S. mall was prevented, I guess my sub-conscience was scared of an attack where I live. What do you think? Respond please.