PDA

View Full Version : Scooby doo, needs to D I E

FinalMasterM
Oct 6, 2004, 11:40 AM
Really, I mean, shouldn't this show be on 'Boomerang' with the other shows that no one cares to watch anymore? Sure, I liked it and other cartoons growing up, but I've seen them enough! It's time CN moved on and increased the amount other shows are shown on their station.

DarkJustice74
Oct 6, 2004, 11:43 AM
SCOOBY-DOOBY-DOOO!!!! lol

Dillon133
Oct 6, 2004, 12:24 PM
SCOOBY-DOOBY-TERRIBLE:D

Shadowpawn
Oct 6, 2004, 01:32 PM
On 2004-10-06 09:40, FinalMasterM wrote:
Really, I mean, shouldn't this show be on 'Boomerang' with the other shows that no one cares to watch anymore? Sure, I liked it and other cartoons growing up, but I've seen them enough! It's time CN moved on and increased the amount other shows are shown on their station.

Agreed. Kill this show already, it lived way beyond its years.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-10-06 11:32 ]</font>

Ness
Oct 6, 2004, 02:07 PM
Scooby Doo is on Boomerang.

Scrub
Oct 6, 2004, 02:14 PM
The only good Scooby Doo was 'A Pup Named Scooby Doo,' only for it's incredible stupidity.

But yea, I'm sick of that thing, too.

Sayara
Oct 6, 2004, 03:22 PM
Well, i've seen this before...

Lets think on the mind set of a big corp shall we?
What do kids and adults like?
After their deductive reasoning they concluded said show is popular. One for Scooby for the kids, Two for the retroness for the Adults.

This goes for things like DBZ or Pokemon i suppose.

Now all businessess want a profit, money right? Well if we pump this said show a many times and have alot of stuff with said characters... we'll get more money! Which means we get more profit!!!

This is why alot of shows are overmentioned and overplayed because its getting them money. I mean, why waste money on airing shows that werent popular anyway... when you can watch said shows for even more money....?

Scrub
Oct 6, 2004, 03:27 PM
On 2004-10-06 13:22, Tingle wrote:
This is why alot of shows are overmentioned and overplayed because its getting them money. I mean, why waste money on airing shows that werent popular anyway... when you can watch said shows for even more money....?

Dignity.

::realizes we're talking about Cartoon Network and laughs his ass off::

Daikarin
Oct 8, 2004, 06:05 PM
What's wrong with Scooby-Doo? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Outrider
Oct 8, 2004, 06:07 PM
On 2004-10-08 16:05, Even_Jin wrote:
What's wrong with Scooby-Doo? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Scooby is badass, and you guys gotta stop whining.

Jehosaphaty
Oct 8, 2004, 06:35 PM
scrappy was the worst character ever

BogusKun
Oct 8, 2004, 06:58 PM
They should bring Mr. Bogus (BogusKun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif) back on air just a bit XD

Scrub
Oct 8, 2004, 07:08 PM
What I hate more than Scooby Doo are people who say:

"HEY SCOOBY DOO ROX DID U NO Y CUZ HIM N SHAGGY SMOKE POT!"

Bull fuck they did.

Outrider
Oct 8, 2004, 07:53 PM
On 2004-10-08 17:08, GreyPhantasm wrote:
What I hate more than Scooby Doo are people who say:

"HEY SCOOBY DOO ROX DID U NO Y CUZ HIM N SHAGGY SMOKE POT!"

Bull fuck they did.

Heh. I do think it was kinda funny that Shaggy's girlfriend in the movie was called "Mary Jane."