PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy 7 vs Final Fantasy 10 (Part 4 is now added)

breathofire
Jul 4, 2002, 10:41 PM
Part 1

The day after Sephiroth got killed the whole world went in a chaos. A bright light apered in front of them. This story takes play after the Final Fantasy 10 or 7 game and for you people who have not played 10 I'm not going to put in any spoilers.

Wakka just got maried to Lulu and a child on the way. Yuna still waiting for Tidus to come back from where he is and Riku the top Blitzball player now.

It been 20 days since anyone heard from Auron and the rest of the gang. They must be off fighting again.

Aries came back to life as soon as they came to this world where thwe group was happy to see her alive and well.

Cloud on the other hand died as soon as they got there because there was no mako for him to survive.
The rest of the group was find and started to explore the world when all of a sudden Tidus came up from swimming in the with 2000 gold pieces in his hand.
Barret Wallace said" Where the heck are we?"
tidus says" Zanarkand!"

Barrent was shocked and shott himself in the head and his last words were" we all shall die hear before this world is dome and before you all solve this mystery"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: breathofire on 2002-07-10 22:03 ]</font>

dekar
Jul 4, 2002, 10:57 PM
all i have to say about this is:

WTF?
and

LERN OT SPELE

Nerd
Jul 4, 2002, 11:25 PM
Best....Fanfic......................EVER!

Reno
Jul 5, 2002, 10:43 AM
This is frighteningly similar to "PSO vs Pokemon" o_O

breathofire
Jul 5, 2002, 01:33 PM
Part 2

They all headed off to Bevelle were Rikku was playing Blitzball. When they got there they heard this werid voice that was saying "Hello Simba, This is CNN and you will see a blue sphere come to u in a dream that off to send one of your friends back to 1975!" The voice just vanished all of a sudden when rikku showed up.

"Hey Tidus who are these guys"
"They said there from a different world where it was on the blink of doom"
"YA" says Aries

"What ever happend to Kimahri?"
"He tried to rejoin the Ronso but they wouldn't let him so they killed him with Nova that what I've heard"

Meanwhile this mysterious man was around Macalania trying to set world destrustion with a blue sphere and to capture the key that keeps the world alive and well this is the key to there survival.
Vincent just appered in front of this man eyes and said I'll join you to destroy this world and capture the key to are destiney.

They both headed off to Luca where they would wait for the key to show up and send them to there destiny.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: breathofire on 2002-07-06 18:06 ]</font>

Shadow_Blade
Jul 5, 2002, 05:14 PM
On 2002-07-05 11:33, breathofire wrote:
Part 2

they heard this werid voice that was saying "Hello Simba, This is CNN ...

Hm that's funny, i rember that same setup in the simpsons in some Bleeding Gums Merphy ep. ^ ^ It's a good story though...

Dangerous55
Jul 6, 2002, 01:18 AM
Holy shit I hope this is a joke.

breathofire
Jul 6, 2002, 08:04 PM
Part 3

Vincent Valentine and Kisaragi Sith waited for the key to show up in Luca. The gang that was headed to Luca had the key with them and now one knows who it is and what the significance to it. There on a quest to solve a mystery of this planet.
They arrived at Luca where they went to meet Auron for the first time in 5 years. Wakka and Lulu had to rush to the hospital where the child was born, it was a girl and her name is Hope.
Vincent and Sith showed up in the hospital.
“The child is the key bring her to me” says Sith.
Vincent grabs the child by putting sleeping gas in the vent. The leave the hospital just in time just when it wore off and they noticed there child was gone!

Wakka left the hospital without Lulu because she was to weak and started to get the gang back together to find there child which they didn’t realise the child is the key.

Meanwhile the Final Fantasy 7 gang had the child with them and joined forces with Sith. There going to use the child to open the portal to the destruction of the plants from every Final Fantasy game.

Will Wakka and the gang get to the portal in time to save there plant stay tunned for part 4!

Nerd
Jul 6, 2002, 11:32 PM
OH GOD WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!? I waver on the edge of my very SEAT!

Dangerous55
Jul 7, 2002, 12:37 AM
This fanfic will destroy families over the conclusion. Its alreayd happening in parts of Missouri.

dekar
Jul 8, 2002, 09:33 PM
On 2002-07-05 08:43, Reno wrote:
This is frighteningly similar to "PSO vs Pokemon" o_O

that's cause it's the same dude

breathofire
Jul 11, 2002, 12:04 AM
Part 4

Wakka and the gang went to Bevelle only to find Bahumut, Yojimbo and The Magus Sisters waiting for them only to find out they were going to kill them. Unlucky for the group they were surrounded by them.
All the Aeons were in overdrive mode so are heros were screwed. They got to kill Yojimbo just before The Magus Sisters used there overdrive Delta Attack to kill the group off all at once. The attack was so big it destroyed Bahumut and Bevelle with it.
The Final Fantasy 10 gang was destroyed and nothing was left of the city was in dust which no one could of survived that attack.
The whole Final Fantasy 7 gang was so happy. They all celebrated that night where they wouldn’t have to worry about anything. Latter on that night...
“Tifa Lockheart I’ve love you since we were childhood friends, will you marry me?” says Cloud.
“Of course I’ll marry you Cloud Strife, I’ve had strong feeling toward since we were childhood friends, I’ve been waiting for you to ask me, and of course I’ll marry you!”
The next day....
They went to the church to get married. The marriage went well everyone cried as they got married. They spent there honeymoon in Besaid where they could get any from everything that was going on in the mainland. There were there for 6 days and 7 nights on the wonderful island.
They went back to where the gang was. They all asked “How did it go, you go see the sites and did you go to the beach at all?”
Tifa told them what happened on there honeymoon. “We decided to move to Besaid to live a happy life hear there were we can live in peace with each other, raise a family and live in a wide open place where are children and do what they want with a wide open area, we will be moving there in the morning and we will be seeing you all when you come to visit us” says Tifa.

The next day....
Tifa and Cloud moved to Besaid to be happy for once in the life.
The whole gang waved them good bye only to never hear from them again. (I might make a Tifa and Cloud Seris to after so it will help to explain the ending a little and then some plus give me your thoughts on this)

The rest of the gang went back to there original plan but there not going to destroy this one and some other now.

Part 5 will be the conclusion to this Seris plus I’m to depressed to add any more at this time. THE END will be up next week some time!

Dangerous55
Jul 11, 2002, 12:11 AM
Dude these suck.