PDA

View Full Version : So... I finally found a way to solo ET up to the first Ill G

ZeddieEddie
Oct 9, 2004, 12:50 PM
And after 6 hours of it, an Ill Gill drops a red box. It was a weapon. I was so excited. FINALLY, a Demonic Fork.

Right at that point, my dad, who'd been fixing something on the wall for the past 20 minutes, drops a block of wood... it hits the socket switch...and the Gamecube and TV go off...

I just stared at the screen for a few minutes before finally realising that the game had turned off o.O; I thought I might be able to salvage it through the offline multiplayer way, but it was already gone when I loaded multiplayer up.

Note to self: Never spend over 1 hour hunting for rares... Actually... don't bother hunting for rares any more. Waste of time. >:|

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZeddieEddie on 2004-10-09 10:53 ]</font>

Shadowpawn
Oct 9, 2004, 01:01 PM
All I can say is...ouch!

Scrub
Oct 9, 2004, 01:04 PM
Hunting for rares is always boring. I never saw the point in doing 'runs' to get an item in any game.=/

It's a lot more gratifying and feels a lot better, in MY opinion, when you're just playing for fun and happen to find something that you've been hoping would pop up.n_n