PDA

View Full Version : fucktard friends

Evil_Althena8
Oct 9, 2004, 08:17 PM
These last few months have put me in a general bad mood. Why? I'm not exactly sure why, but it doesn't help when I've got obnoxious friends who piss me off every now and then.

Let me explain to you the severity of the situation. My friends are always sooooo bored. They always need something to do. In order to quench their thirst for being bored, they play RPGs, not the video game kind; the table top and live-action kind. It started in July. My friends Brian and John had been driving to Northeast Ohio every saturday to play Vampire: The Masquerade live action. Then, Charles and my friend Ben started going. Then I decided to go once...and I didn't like it. Mind you, Northeast Ohio is about 100 miles from here (Northwest Ohio) and it takes 1-2 hours to get there. After the first time I went I decided I didn't really want to go back because it kinda was...weird. Seeing strangers walking around acting like vampires is kinda unsettling. A few weeks pass and my friend Austin wanted to go. I decided to go yet again, and it wasn't so bad that time...but it wasn't GOOD either. Every fucking game sessin lasts from 6pm-12am. Thats 6 straight hours of acting like a retard. Here's the sad part. My friends Ben and Charles have gone to Vampire every single Saturday since late July. EVERY FUCKING SATURDAY! I simply cannot comprehend why you would drive 200 fucking miles EVERY saturday to play a stupid role-playing game for 6 hours straight. They leave at 3pm and don't get home till 2am.

They always had asked my why I didn't come along. We play Vampire here in perrysburg and I'll play in that, but I will not play in the Elyria game. Gee, I wonder why. Oh, and not only are they obsessed with this game, they fight over it and actually get pissed at each other over it. It's so stupid. Charles is so conflict-oriented that he has to argue with anyone that plays the damn game then get pissed at them. That's a major reason why I don't really like to play. And it's not just the game either. My friends always seem to think I'm just some easy-going guy that can take any joke and whatever. Well, I get fucking sick of their comments, just as people here at PSOW get sick of stupid jokes.

Today I get a call from Johns cell phone at 4:45pm. I thought they had left already to go to Elyria. I answer the phone and it's Charles.

Charles-"Hey"
me-"what"
Charles-"what are you doing?"
me-"nothing"
Charles-"oh...Where were you last night?"
me-"why?"
Charles-"Because I wanna know"
me-"I was at my brother's"
Charles-"Why do you sound like your in such a bad mood?"
me-"I'm not"
Charles-"What did you do at your brother's"
me-"None of your business"(I said that because he always says the same fucking thing to me when I ask him the same question"
Charles-"Tell me come on I wanna know"
me-"I sat around and did nothing"
Charles-(joking)"Are you depressed or somethin' dude? Are you mad?"
me-"no...."
Charles"oh here Ben wants to talk to you"
Ben-"Heeeyyyyy Tonnyyyyyyy"
me-"yeah..."
Ben-"Wanna come play Vampire with us?"
me-"no"
Ben-"Awww why not?"
me-"because I don't want to, It's stupid and it takes forever"
Ben-"Oh ok we're coming to pick you up anyway"
me-"no...Why are you guys leaving so late anyway?"
Ben-"Oh just kidding we're already 3/4 the way there and we can't pick you up"
me"...ok"
Ben-"here somone wants to talk to you"
Charles-"what up nigga"
me-"..."
Charles-"Why you so mad?"
me-"I'm not"
Charles-"You know we called you just to piss you off"
me-"wow ok"
Charles-"Do you not want to talk or something?"
me-"no"
Charles-"Oh do you want me to let you go then"
me-"yeah sure whatever"
Charles"Ok bye"
me"bye"
Charles-"Love you too butter-cheeks"
me *click*

They called me WHY now? Just to "piss me off?" I was already pissed off anyway. I think they just wanted to call to make me feel better because I was going to be home today with nothing to do...and because Charles figured I was probably pissed at him from last night and wanted to to call me back. I have such inconsiderate friends. Bleh...whatever

Jehosaphaty
Oct 9, 2004, 09:47 PM
do they wear vampire teeth at these little sessions?

WraithVerge
Oct 9, 2004, 11:35 PM
LOL, wow Althena. Pardon the laughter, that conversation with your friends over the phone just struck me as funny. Did he really say "You know we called you just to piss you off" then "Do you not want to talk or something?" LMAO What a facking dip.

God... all I can say is figure out whether or not these two are 'good' friends and not 'hang out once in a while or belittle and jest at you' friends, then decide if you want to burn the bridge or stick with them.

Also:
Charles is so conflict-oriented that he has to argue with anyone that plays the damn game then get pissed at them.

This reminds me of my cousin and the rules of "Attack of Opportunity" in Dungeons and Dragons. He will argue with EVERYONE over AoO for just about any reason...

Xaos127
Oct 10, 2004, 04:58 AM
They dress up as Vampires LOL http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif LOL, alright im okay now bahahaha no no im alright. How old are they?

Daikarin
Oct 10, 2004, 03:28 PM
Trust me, one day you'll look back at those moments where you did stupid stuff with your friends, feel alive and laugh.

They are only making their share in terms of friendship, I don't consider it inconsiderate when friends invite me out to play soccer. I consider it thoughtful.

Liven up.

ABDUR101
Oct 10, 2004, 03:36 PM
If thats not your thing and those people are just overall being dicks on purpose, then don't get involved and just stop conversing with them.

Everyone has a limit, and friends usually know that limit. Anyone who calls to seriously just piss you off and laugh at you, isn't a friend, unless they were entirely joking.

Take people with a grain of salt.

KaFKa
Oct 10, 2004, 09:48 PM
xaos and jehosaphaty: ridiculing someone on a role-playing-game they play is idiotic and is just as bad as me ridiculing you for playing PSO, to put it in perspective.

athena: sounds like you need to just start cutting ties with them if theyre going to be like this constantly. =/

Jehosaphaty
Nov 18, 2004, 08:55 PM
On 2004-10-10 19:48, KaFKa wrote:
xaos and jehosaphaty: ridiculing someone on a role-playing-game they play is idiotic and is just as bad as me ridiculing you for playing PSO, to put it in perspective.

eh where did i say i was nocking somebody