PDA

View Full Version : That J-Pop song stuck in your head

Skuda
Oct 10, 2004, 08:40 AM
tough luck buddy, you'll need atleast a keg of hard whiskey, a bottle or two of tylanol 3 and about 2 sledge hammers to get that sucker out.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

space_butler
Oct 10, 2004, 08:42 AM
or failing that, something even more annoying

Scrub
Oct 10, 2004, 08:47 AM
Not if I don't know what the hell a J-pop is.

Like a lollipop? o_O?

Skuda
Oct 10, 2004, 08:48 AM
On 2004-10-10 06:42, space_butler wrote:

this is the song that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because this is the song that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because this is the song that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because this is the song that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because this is the song that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because this is the song that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because this is the song that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because this is the song that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because this is the song that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because ect.

Edit: I miss spelled song.. and it wrote dong!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott_Kuda on 2004-10-10 06:50 ]</font>

Scrub
Oct 10, 2004, 08:50 AM
On 2004-10-10 06:48, Scott_Kuda wrote:

this is the dong that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because this is the dong that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because this is the dong that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because this is the dong that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because this is the dong that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because this is the dong that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because this is the dong that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because this is the dong that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because this is the dong that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because ect.

You can tell you copy-pasted because it makes the same typo over and over. =D

Skuda
Oct 10, 2004, 08:53 AM
Either I was thinking about bells, hit "D" instead of "S", or I was..... *whistles*

Scrub
Oct 10, 2004, 08:55 AM
>_> It's okay, Kuda. I forgive you.

...and how long are you keeping that Tag of Shame? Haven't you repented long enough yet?x_x;

Skuda
Oct 10, 2004, 08:59 AM
On 2004-10-10 06:55, GreyPhantasm wrote:

...and how long are you keeping that Tag of Shame? Haven't you repented long enough yet?x_x;

you know what... one sec.

space_butler
Oct 10, 2004, 09:00 AM
On 2004-10-10 06:59, Scott_Kuda wrote:

you took more than one sec to do things!

Scrub
Oct 10, 2004, 09:01 AM
On 2004-10-10 07:00, space_butler wrote:

On 2004-10-10 06:59, Scott_Kuda wrote:

you took more than one sec to do things!

My son, he has shamed us. ::hands Space_Butler SOMETHING in a cloth:: You know what to do.

doubletake123
Oct 10, 2004, 09:25 AM
meep, scrub your sig pwnz.

Scrub
Oct 10, 2004, 09:27 AM
Indeed it does, Double.

;_; I haven't seen Mike since a week or two after I stopped playing RO. I miss him.

Sayara
Oct 10, 2004, 09:28 AM
I remembers when i had a Jpop song stuck in my head.

It wasnt pretty...let me tell you that.

@@;
*still hums music from Utada Hikaru*

space_butler
Oct 10, 2004, 09:35 AM
On 2004-10-10 07:27, GreyPhantasm wrote:
Indeed it does, Double.

;_; I haven't seen Mike since a week or two after I stopped playing RO. I miss him.

if you miss him so much, go get msn messenger. hes drunk and on it right now.

Scrub
Oct 10, 2004, 09:36 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif THAT BASTARD SHOULD BE ON AIM!

space_butler
Oct 10, 2004, 09:37 AM
he hasnt been on aim since his pc got fucked over again...

Scrub
Oct 10, 2004, 09:38 AM
Tell him to get on NOW OR I WILL KILLZ HIM LOLZ!!!11

Sayara
Oct 10, 2004, 09:40 AM
I just thoughta something... isnt talkin about banned members not allowed or something?
*itches head*

space_butler
Oct 10, 2004, 09:42 AM
On 2004-10-10 07:40, Tingle wrote:
I just thoughta something... isnt talkin about banned members not allowed or something?
*itches head*

thats a good point...

*hides from frinks wrath*

Scrub
Oct 10, 2004, 09:44 AM
It's not so much talking about as it is arguing about why they got banned and bitching about it.

At least that's what I've gathered for Frink's sermons. And this is a positive conversation.n_n

space_butler
Oct 10, 2004, 09:48 AM
still, i think we may be pushing it a bit

Blitzkommando
Oct 10, 2004, 01:45 PM
On 2004-10-10 07:28, Tingle wrote:
Utada Hikaru

For whatever random reason my mom had a friend of hers who goes to Japan regularly pick me up her new CD. Very... get-stuck-in-head-type-songish

Bradicus
Oct 10, 2004, 05:05 PM
I once got the robot song from mystical ninja stuck in my head...

DASH DASH DASH!

Sef
Oct 10, 2004, 05:06 PM
On 2004-10-10 15:05, Bradicus wrote:

DASH DASH DASH!

I'm sorry Brad, I didn't mean it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Mixfortune
Oct 10, 2004, 05:48 PM
On 2004-10-10 06:48, Scott_Kuda wrote:

this is the song that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because this is the song that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because this is the song that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because this is the song that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because this is the song that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because this is the song that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because this is the song that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because this is the song that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because this is the song that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends. somepeople, star-ted singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forvever just because ect.

Edit: I miss spelled song.. and it wrote dong!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott_Kuda on 2004-10-10 06:50 ]</font>

That's not J-Pop >_>

SpikeOtacon
Oct 10, 2004, 05:52 PM
On 2004-10-10 07:37, space_butler wrote:

Nonsense, I saw him on earlier today.

Scrub
Oct 10, 2004, 05:57 PM
On 2004-10-10 15:52, SpikeOtacon wrote:

So did I. Remember that was early in the morning I had said that.

SpikeOtacon
Oct 10, 2004, 05:58 PM
On 2004-10-10 15:57, GreyPhantasm wrote:

On 2004-10-10 15:52, SpikeOtacon wrote:

So did I. Remember that was early in the morning I had said that.

Wasn't paying attention to post times. Heh.

Scrub
Oct 10, 2004, 06:00 PM
Don't worry about it.

Me and him got in a little tiff anyway. >_> He seems to be acting quite a lot different since last I spoke with him.

SpikeOtacon
Oct 10, 2004, 06:58 PM
On 2004-10-10 16:00, GreyPhantasm wrote:
Don't worry about it.

Me and him got in a little tiff anyway. >_> He seems to be acting quite a lot different since last I spoke with him.

Something might be up. To MSN we go!

Sagasu
Oct 10, 2004, 07:21 PM
thats how addictive music sells.

Bradicus
Oct 10, 2004, 07:51 PM
On 2004-10-10 15:06, Sef wrote:

On 2004-10-10 15:05, Bradicus wrote:

DASH DASH DASH!

I'm sorry Brad, I didn't mean it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

BREAKDOWN!
http://www.nintendomaine.com/retro/n64/mysticalninja/image04.jpg

Shadowpawn
Oct 10, 2004, 07:52 PM
On 2004-10-10 17:51, Bradicus wrote:
BREAKDOWN!
http://www.nintendomaine.com/retro/n64/mysticalninja/image04.jpg

That game was great...

Sef
Oct 10, 2004, 07:57 PM
It truly was an awesome game.

doubletake123