PDA

View Full Version : My first fan fic! The sequal...

Dangerous55
Jul 5, 2002, 09:58 PM
In case any of you mongrols never read part one. Here is a link http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=16506&forum=12&19

The sequal...

While All's spirit floated down to hell because he drank street soda his friend, You, was mourning the loss. So, You, decidied to kill the fat midget painter with the same knife the midget killed his friend with! YES! THE VERY SAME! You, put on his homemade Hunter field, and said "I look tsunning! I may not have to fight the midget painter, he will fall all over me. Har har har." But who is You kidding, he is very ugly, as ugly as a monkey with smallpox. Now he is starting his quest, he walks to the police department and tells them to stop the investigation of his friends murderer! He said that he will handle it. He tracks down the midget painter somehow. I cant tell you how because I am too lazy to think of a way. Well, anyway the midget painter is now a maroon/light blue color, becuase of the blood and paint of course. The midget was sitting there, like the disgusting infestation that is his soul. He turns his head only to see You! Standing there with the very knife used to slay his friend(he found it in the midgets tupperware labled "Knifes I use to kill street soda drinking PSO fans".) So, like all midgets, the painter has the power to summon Gary Coleman at the site of a quick buck. Gary, uses his super intellect to fight You. You, realizes Gary is just as smart as a fanboy, and punches Gary in the face. Gary says "Hmm, what a interesting turn of events." As he falls down to the midgets floor. The midget, realizing that he is beat, performs Hari Kari so You does not get the pleasure. You, says, "Well, I killed Gary Coleman, and made a fat midget painter perform Harki Kari, not a bad way to spend a day."

The end.

Moral- Gary Coleman is easy to kill.

Ash1ey
Jul 9, 2002, 10:46 AM
i remember your first fan fiction, it was great this one is too but the first was better http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Dangerous55
Jul 9, 2002, 04:01 PM
Yea, nothing can compete with the first one. NOTHING.