PDA

View Full Version : PSOX: 333 of 337 Photon Drops Needed

Phoenixrage
Oct 11, 2004, 04:26 AM
Currently working towards a 25/0/25/100 black king bar, so I am looking for tons photon drop trades (or a photon sphere to speed up the process). Look through my listings to see what you would like for your drops/spheres, here's a quick look at what I think I have. TechDisks also available. Every little bit helps.

Ano Rifle (1)
Panzer Faust (1)
Varista (10)
M&A60 Vise (4)
Double Saber (4)
Kaladbolg (5)
Delsaber's Buster (4)
Blade Dance (6)
S-Beat's Blade (1)
Club of Laconium (2)
Visk 235W (1)
Crush Bullet (5)
Slicer of Assassin (5)
Meteor Smash (3)
Proto Regen Gear (2)
Last Survivor (3)
Vjaya (3)
Gae Bolg (5)
H&S 25 Justice (4)
Suppressed Gun (1)
Soul Eater (1)
S-Parts ver1.16 (2)
Diska of Braveman (6)
Justy 23ST (3)
Wals MK2 (5)
Mace of Adaman (2)
Diska of Liberator (8)
Final Impact (8)
Bloody Art (5)
Spread Needle (1)
Brave Hammer (1)
Bringer's Rifle (1)
Alive Aqhu (1)
Stag Cutlery (8)
DB's Armor (1)
Spirit Garment (1)
Caduceus (2)
Ice Staff: Dagon (2)
Magical Piece (1)
Inferno Bazooka (7)
Silence Claw (5)
Sting Tip (2)
Holy Ray (1)
L&K14 Combat (8)
Custom Ray Ver.00 (9)
Graviton Plate (1)
Secret Gear (2)
D-Parts ver1.01 (1)
Club of Zumiuran (3)
Shield of Delsaber (3)
Heaven Punisher (1)
Flowen's Shield (2)
God Hand (1)
Psycho Wand (1)
God/Battle (3)
God/Arm (2)
God/Power (1)
God/Body (2)
God/Mind (2)
God/Ability (2)
God/Technique (1)
DB's Shield (2)
Custom Frame ver.00 (2)
Custom Barrier ver.00 (1)
Ancient Saber (1)
Red Handgun (3)
Red Slicer (1)
Red Saber (2)
Red Partisan (1)
Red Sword (1)
Summit Moon (1)
Meteor Cudgel (3)
Elysion (1)
White Ring (3)
Twin Chakram (1)
Baranz Launcher (2)
DF Field (2)
Dragon's Claw (3)
Kasami Bracer (1)
Plantain Fan (1)
The Sigh Of A God (1)
Booma's Claw (3)
Gobooma's Claw (1)
Rappy's Fan (1)
Mahu (5)
Demolition Comet (1)
magic rock "Moola" (1)
Talis (2)
Yamato (6)
Guilty Light (9)
Perfect/Resist (1)
Cure/Poison (2)
Cure/Shock (2)
Cure/Confuse (1)
Cure/Freeze (1)
Wizard/Technique (4)
Frozen Shooter (1)
Gigobooma's Claw (1)
Flowen's Sword (AUW-3079) (2)
Sacred Cloth (1)
Snow Queen (1)
Guardianna (1)
Resta Merge (1)
DB's Saber (7)
Sange (4)
Sange Yasha (1)
Foie Merge (1)
Recovery Barrier (1)
Photon Launcher (1)
Gi-Gue Bazooka (1)
Aura Field (1)
Rainbow Baton (1)
Love Heart (1)
Star Amplifier (1)
Photon Drop (75)
Amplifier of Barta (4)
Booma's Right Arm (11)
Gobooma's Right Arm (2)
Grass Assassin's Arms (4)
Rappy's Wing (5)
magic rock "Heart Key" (1)
Heart of Angel (1)
Kit of Hamburger (1)
Panther's Tail (1: 11/182/3/4)
Chocolate (1)
Delsaber's Right Arm (5)
Delsaber's Left Arm (2)
Ragol Ring (1)
Purple Ring (1)
Flower Bouquet (2)
Valentine's Chocolate (4)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Phoenixrage on 2005-03-09 13:00 ]</font>

Mattoko
Oct 11, 2004, 10:14 AM
How much for the Spread needle?

Sarek_Ellis
Feb 18, 2005, 04:18 PM
I have plenty of spheres and drops, and i think i have some Krystals too

I could give you about 99 photon drops and shperes for a Elysion, and a god item

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sarek_Ellis on 2005-02-18 13:21 ]</font>

Phoenixrage
Feb 18, 2005, 06:48 PM
Apparently, you forgot to check that part about *non-legits need not apply* at the bottom of my profile.
Before you start with the "my friend traded me them and said he found them; sure, those crystals are legit. I get Chaos Bringers to drop them all the time in Ruins," I'm just going to go over there.

Rukuss2k
Feb 18, 2005, 10:54 PM
How many PD's for a God/Power and/or Spirit Garment?

An also, if you are on xbox how did you get a Ragol Ring?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rukuss2k on 2005-02-18 19:55 ]</font>

Sarek_Ellis
Feb 18, 2005, 11:32 PM
Yeah thats what happend but if you want them i will be glad to trade them to you because im not doing anything with them. the krystals are legit though. When would you want to meet if you do?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sarek_Ellis on 2005-02-18 20:34 ]</font>

Phoenixrage
Feb 19, 2005, 10:03 AM
Rukuss2k:
Give me a ballpark of how many pd's you would give up for each item.
The series of quests that allow you to earn a Ragol Ring (particularly the online quest in combination with the offline requirements) are available. The Ragol Ring is nothing special, it's an overrated scape doll.

Sarek_Ellis:
There is no such thing as a legit photon crystal. None. Don't bother asking me for trades in the future.

Rukuss2k
Feb 19, 2005, 10:20 AM
I have about 50 Pds...is that enough?

Cahill
Feb 19, 2005, 10:50 AM
Rukuss. Here's the walk-through.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=879

Seat of the Heart was added to the Xbox waaayyy after the GC version if I recall correctly.

Sarek_Ellis
Feb 19, 2005, 12:33 PM
okay well do you have a monkey king bar? I do have legit items.

Rukuss2k
Feb 19, 2005, 03:31 PM
Im gonna have to take back my bid. I wanted the Garment to make a Love Heart and totally forgot i would need my PDs to do it. So Im offereing 55 PDs for the Spirit Garment and the Heart Key or 10 PDs for the Spirit Garment by itself.

Phoenixrage
Feb 20, 2005, 03:14 AM
Rukuss2k:
I'll think about it. I'll look through my inventory to see if I still have them (been a while since I used that char) when I get the chance.

Sarek_Ellis:
No thanks.

Jebusism
Feb 25, 2005, 04:34 PM
I have 57 Photon Drops. Can that give me anything? And yes their legit. =o

Phoenixrage
Feb 26, 2005, 03:27 AM
57 works. What type of item are you looking to receive (hunter/ranger/force/mag)?

Jebusism
Feb 26, 2005, 07:30 PM
Something for my hunter I would guess?
What I have already:
Varista
Double Saber
Delsaber's Buster
S-Beat's Blade
Club of Laconium
Soul Eater
Stag Cutlery
L&K14 Combat
Custom Ray Ver.00
Heaven Punisher
Booma's Claw
Talis
Yamato
Guilty Light
Guardianna
DB's Saber
Booma's Right Arm
Grass Assassin's Arms
Purple Ring

What I really want (Which I probably wont get.):
Red Saber
Ancient Saber
Flowen's Shield
Demolition Comet

Well uhh.. tell me if I have a chance of getting any of those (lmao why do I ask? =S) If not I can always go for something else.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jebusism on 2005-02-26 16:41 ]</font>

Phoenixrage
Feb 28, 2005, 12:22 PM
I'll trade you Flowen's Shield for 57 drops.

Sitka
Feb 28, 2005, 01:56 PM
Jebusism,

I can give you a Flowen's Frame (4-slot) and a Flowen's Sword (I have a couple different ones including the 3084 - the so-called "real" one) to go with your Flowen's Shield if you like. I also have the red saber and the ancient saber and if I can get a second one, I would trade one or both of those.

From your list, I would like the double saber and the guardianna - two items I do not have yet. I also have a pretty extensive list of hunter items, some of which I can give you and some I wouldn't mind trading for a nice elusive.

I only trade legit items and expect the same in return. If you're looking for something special, I can probably get it untekked (I have 9 of the 10 ids in ultimate as of this morning).

Anyway, welcome to PSO and good luck on your list - you shouldn't have a problem getting those with a bit of patience and some luck.

Jebusism
Feb 28, 2005, 04:49 PM
Phoenixrage:
Flowens shield it is. yay. One thing is I will not be back online until Friday, and if it snows Friday then I wont be home until Saturday. =S

Sitka:
Well I already have a frame with four slots, and I have the sword, but I have the 3083 model, so I would like to trade for the 3084 model. I would not mind trading my double saber or guardianna. Now I don't need that Red Saber as much I can finally play ultamate offline so Jebus will be able to find it (Considering I do the most forest runs =D) As I said, I wont be online untill Friday or Saturday so bleh. =S
I also have some good rares, most of which I bet you have but Pm me some of your items so we don't take over the topic.
Edit: and yeah I also only hold legit items, I only have two untekked items so sorry there =S

Both of you:
Give me a good time when we can meet over the weekend, I live in NJ and I believe I follow the same time as Phionex, but I may be wrong =S

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jebusism on 2005-02-28 13:50 ]</font>

Phoenixrage
Feb 28, 2005, 08:12 PM
yup, we both live in the same time zone (so freaking rare! lol).
Some time between 12-7 for both days is okay (both pending what hours they give me at work, I get my schedule tomorrow)

Jebusism
Feb 28, 2005, 08:15 PM
I figured we lived in the same timezone after I read over the salvation army. Well considering that were doing this trade mind if I donate some stuff? And uh whatever time Friday and Saturday Those are usually stay home days, Sundays i'm out usually =S

Sitka
Mar 1, 2005, 12:02 PM
I'll be on early Saturday morning. I usually get on around 5 a.m. or earlier - no kidding.

If no one's on, I'll be running White Flower Day and Principle's Quest, converting all my chocolates.

As for my list, I have a ton, so the easiest thing would be to create a room, discuss items and exchange whatever is interesting.

I have three of the 3084, one of which has some percents. I'll figure out which character has it and bring that one on.

Phoenixrage, I'll do an inventory tonight and PM you for the Thursday drop-off.

Jebusism
Mar 1, 2005, 12:52 PM
Lol, I should still be on PSO at that time =S
If you need an easy way to find me just add my gamer tag : Newbie Owns
(Yes it sucks. D: ) Anyway just add it, I will be running around as a lvl 1 defualt HUmar called "SONIC"
(My Rare holder >_>)
It also gives me a chance to get my new headset, stupid one I had broke =(

Sitka
Mar 1, 2005, 01:02 PM
Sounds good.

Pick up a headset for mugen - his has got echo problems:

"watch out for the ... watch out for the ... ya, that sinow...ya, that sinow."

Makes me want to start using a keyboard again.

Jebusism
Mar 1, 2005, 01:11 PM
If I could find the keyboard at a store I would buy it. Anyway uhh who is Mugen? =S
I also had that damn problem, although I thought it was my internet lagging >.o

Phoenixrage
Mar 1, 2005, 03:55 PM
I think the aftermarket headsets had that echo problem alot I've noticed. I got to try out one of the Halo2 headsets... oh man I'd marry that thing it's so beautiful ^_^
Okies, I'll try to log on sat morning, they never schedule me earlier than 11 (watch them put me on a 11-3 now) so I'll try to force myself awake on Sat (time before 10am exists... fascinating... lol)

Jebusism
Mar 1, 2005, 04:47 PM
Lol. I'm getting that Halo 2 headset =D
There are such things as sleep..?

mugen
Mar 1, 2005, 08:32 PM
mine never had echo problems until i played halo 2. after playing with so many n00bs and flat out jerks and cheaters, my headset took a good bit of damage from being thrown around alot, lol. i'm surprised it's even working.

Sitka
Mar 2, 2005, 02:34 PM
THAT'S FUNNY MUGEN,

I am personally on my fifth headset, having broken three of the standard issue ones (the plastic clip piece), given up on my first headless one (sounds too much like cheap voicemasking) and finally settling on the Logitec one, which is nice but gives off too much feedback.

My next purchase will be the Halo2 mic.

Cahill
Mar 2, 2005, 03:43 PM
Sitka... yeah. Yours picks up everything in the background. BTW: I might be on tonight if ya can pull yourself away from Challenge for a few I'd like to get a PW4 in.

Sitka
Mar 2, 2005, 04:05 PM
Funny Cahill,

I was going to ask you to pull yourself away from a PW4 to do some challenge mode.

My evening tonight will be very late and very limited - same for tomorrow. It looks like I'm going to miss the SA drop again tomorrow as well.

Friday night and this weekend - early Sat/Sun - will be good days for me. Sat am would be a good time for the PW runs, if you're up. I would also like to start doing some EN4 runs looking for those Rico's Earrings (Whitil - with my Fonewm). Maybe we can get Mugen to join us for some runs.

Cahill
Mar 2, 2005, 04:30 PM
I haven't done a single PW run since I did it with you. I'm itching for some more man. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I did run one East Tower the other night when you sent me the mail. Logged off after that.

Endless 4 would be fine. We can toggle creating the room. We'll catch up again one of these days.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cahill on 2005-03-02 13:36 ]</font>

Jebusism
Mar 2, 2005, 05:27 PM
I you guys don't mind I'd love to join in too, if theres a spot? >_>

Sitka
Mar 2, 2005, 05:42 PM
Ouch, lvl 92 humar on a PW4. No frozen shooter, no traps.

Bring plenty of moons.

You're more than welcome to join in, of course.

Maybe we can get mugen or Paul to force and I'll bring the frozen shooter on my Ranger.

Jebusism
Mar 2, 2005, 06:05 PM
95 now >_>
Anyway yeah I will be stock (I have many many scapes to waste) It's worth a shot I guess I got through pw4 on Bh with a team when I was lvl 60 so atleast I will have an idea of what i'm doing.

Phoenixrage
Mar 2, 2005, 11:17 PM
shhhhh careful guys, the moderators might yell at us for making this a community thread in the trading forum.
In the event that they actually are reading this:
Can a moderator PLEASE STICKY the new Xbox Salvation Thread and unsticky the old one.

Looks like I'll definitely have to do it early Sat morning. Completely forgot why I don't have a shift on Saturday morning: I have a dentist appt at 11 *slapping forehead* argh.... lol

Sitka
Mar 3, 2005, 02:05 PM
You're right Paul.

Can't make the drop tonight - something having to do with my 14th anniversary and all that - figured you would understand.

I'll keep the mule loaded for next week and send you an updated list this weekend - I transerred everything over last night - just haven't done my list yet.

As for trades, this is a trade post right? - I wouldn't mind trying to get a fatsia with hit, sange with hit, partisan of lightening, twin blaze and - now - Rico's Earrings. I would trade pretty big for a legit version of any of those. If you come across or have extras that fit the bill, let me know what you're interested in - good chance I might have it or can get it.

Cahill
Mar 3, 2005, 05:03 PM
Sitka... Check your PM's. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Isn't gonna be easy my friend.

Phoenixrage
Mar 3, 2005, 05:22 PM
Cahill is the guy to talk to for sange's with hit... assuming he finds one with hit. I think he literally sneezes sanges these days ^_^ lol
As for the other ones I guess I can work on trying to find them. Here we go Tower ^_^

Sitka
Mar 3, 2005, 07:00 PM
Well guys,

I know this is a trade thread ... but ...

let's make our calls and run a lot of Towers/Ruins/Seabeds this weekend.

Or better yet, PW4.

We'll grab all the pretty red boxes and make our trades after the megid dust settles.... 72 Ill Gils ... think of it!

And have you guys checked out how many obs (mils) are in that Flower Bouquet quest yet? Strap on your EDK units this weekend boys!

Jebusism
Mar 4, 2005, 06:08 PM
Holy Crap that Halo 2 headset is perfect, even better luck for me, five minutes after I got online I foung a Red Saber ^_^
Anyway I should be on all night so just look for me I will eigther be Jebus or Milk&Cookies.

Jebusism
Mar 5, 2005, 06:42 AM
Bleh, it's already 6:40 here ._o
I hope one of you come on >_>

Sitka
Mar 7, 2005, 11:47 AM
I never saw Cahill or Phoenixrage on all weekend - and I was on a lot. I ran into Jeb late in the day, but too late to really get anything going.

I'll try to get on a few times this week - maybe we'll get lucky.

Mostly I'm going to be trying to improve my c-mode play - you are all welcome.

As for trading, I'm still interested in exchanging stuff - I got quite a bit more stuff to add to the booty pile this weekend including Moola, s-beats arms and ... drumroll please ... meteor cudgel - but, I let Sanzo take the meteor cudgel - don't know if it had hit or not.

Catch you guys soon.

Cahill
Mar 7, 2005, 12:15 PM
I wasn't on this weekend. I was gonna geek yesterday then something came up.

Now was that S-beats arms or S-reds arms? I'd be interested in the latter.

Sitka
Mar 7, 2005, 12:31 PM
I picked up the s-beats arms yesterday. I have two of the s-reds arms.

The meteor cudgel dropped off a Belra yesterday and I couldn't pick it up because I was confused - frustrating. Sanzo walked over and picked it up and said, oh nice. He offered it back because it was my id, and I said no way, you picked it up and it's yours.

There will be more.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sitka on 2005-03-07 10:06 ]</font>

Jebusism
Mar 7, 2005, 06:36 PM
I have found some nice rares myself over the weekend. But sadly I need to wait until friday for any trades. Bleh, this may also be my last post, busy week for me in school and I have alot due >_>

mugen
Mar 9, 2005, 01:36 PM
i've got 14 or 15 PDs in my bank. i've been hunting a second red saber for my other hunter, and i've been getting a good amount of PDs over the last 2 weeks. i've been finding a PD a day on average. 2 of them even came from tollaws... instead of my damned red saber >_>

i'm interested in these things from your list:

Twin Chakram
God/Power
God/Mind

how many PD are you looking for for each?

Phoenixrage
Mar 9, 2005, 02:44 PM
I'm not sure I'd give up those items yet (they're all in use). I'd do 15-20 drops for a spare red saber I have lieing around.

mugen
Mar 9, 2005, 09:06 PM
no thanks. i usually dont trade for items that are findable by my IDs. plus, hunting a second red saber gives me a reason to do tons of forest runs. the main reason i want the god/mind and god/power is due to the fact i need them kind of in a hurry to help boost my upcoming characters.

i'd really love to get those chakrams though. if i cant find a pair through trade, i'll probably just have to create and oran and hunt them down myself.

Tycho
Mar 10, 2005, 06:44 AM
If you need Photon Spheres, are you sure it would not be more effective to wait up for a bit and wait until all Maximum Attack quests would be released?

Sitka
Mar 10, 2005, 12:16 PM
I haven't heard even a whisper of MA quests coming for xbox. Hell, we're happy to just get PW4 - still don't have PW3. If you know something we don't ...

Phoenixrage, we can just keep making those PW4 runs; between the drops and the roulette, you'll pile up those PD's quick enough. That was fun with you, Cahill and jspacemunkey the other night.

I'll try to catch you promptly at 8:00 p.m. WC for the drop tonight.