Nerd
Jul 6, 2002, 02:05 AM
TOP FLOOR OF PIONEER 2 CITY FLORENCE BUILDING

SKYLAR: We wont be PKed..we are invincible

[[]]: aaah aggggh oooh

SKYLAR: Whats that?

[[With an S-RANK lodged in your mouth, you only type in vowels]]

[[]]: I said "you are thinking of rappys--they never die"

[[With the S-RANK lodged down to my tonsils, i can taste the seething darkness within SKYLAR and forget a moment about the nefarious plot...but more about how legit that SPREAD is..]]

SKYLAR: 3 beats left..

[[Take 2 parts dimate, mix in one part sol atomizer and a dash of dialotized photons and you make enough explosive to take out dark falz and his mother. I know this because SKYLAR knows this..]]

=scene cut=

**SIGN READS: We are Still HUmen - Group Therapy Session

WEr[argosy]rEW: my gf just had her baby...a fomarl. Its her first..i..i am so happy for her...*cries a bit* she...she deserves it so much..her and her new HUsband.. *breaks down in tears* Ever since CKing left me sterile..she...she deserves the best..

GotrunksSSJ2l452l34lk2342: It's ok, we are still men

WEr[argosy]rEW: Yes..men..we are still HUmen. *cries*

@sshooter: Thank you for sharing, we are all brave. We give each other strength, we give each other hope. We GIVE each other strengh.

[[FL0b, FL0b had HUtits. That big 'booma' over there, that's FL0b. He used too many STR Mats as a hunter and it created a hormone imbalance, which made him grow giant HUtits.]]

[[Wait, backup. For 600 beats, i couldnt sleep. When you have insomnia, you are never truly online, you are never truly PKed. I used to be a hunter, but now i work in an office building. Dark Falz is gone, its back to just how things were on earth, or wherever the fuck we came from.]]

[[Let's say its earth because im too lazy to be creative.Anyway, i couldnt sleep. I would peruse ?SPECIAL WEAP MONTHLY, and id buy whatever caught my eye. Let's say i saw something cute like a VARISTA with a zebra striped pattern, or a giant spinning Valentine's Day heart..i had to have it. I was a whore to shop at home. I had the Excer-Speeder from Pioneer1, the Neon "shopping district" sign from Glow-Hoe's, the El Rappy loveseat from Pouwmn of Ragolwood...i had it all.]]

=scene end=

(Nurse's station)

Nurse: No, sir you cannot die from insomnia.

[[]]: COME ON, cant you see im suffering here, i need something strong..

[[Sky blue diastromates, purple and green velintromates]]

Nurse: If you wanna see suffering, swingby First Lady of Rares Ministry Building on Tuesday and see the guys who have CK-inherent-Sterility. That is pain.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nerd on 2002-07-06 21:36 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 8, 2002, 05:36 AM
THERE I READ IT YOU WIN!
Go now and try to kill a monkey. They'll fight back dang flabit.

Shadow_Blade
Jul 17, 2002, 12:56 PM
Please kill the puppy...

rbf2000
Jul 20, 2002, 02:29 AM
Fight club is such a great movie.