PDA

View Full Version : Take your problems and shove it.

WraithVerge
Nov 14, 2004, 02:29 AM
First off, I'd like to say this is NOT directed at anyone forum-wise. This is strictly people I've met face to face.

Why in the God forsaken hell are you taking all your anger out on me?

Just recently, I had someone flip out and look as if he was going to smack me. I had gotten an itch in my eye and I guess I made a funny face at him cause the fat guy waddles over to me and starts saying crap like "You got a problem?" He then proceeds to blab on about all this pointless shit.

No, I have no fucking problem... OH WAIT! Now I do! YOU are my problem, fucker. I did not say this out loud, however. Instead, I sigh and shake my head as I start walking away, but as I do I hear him mutter "stupid bitch".

I just nearly snapped right then and there, wanting to break his skull open.

Another incident happened when I was watching a movie. A girl throws her purse down in anger and at that time I just happen to turn and look at her. She sees me and says "What the fuck are you looking at?"

I couldn't help it this time. "Not you, so take the dick out of your ass bitch and lighten the fuck up." I got up to leave, but she follows me out, bitchin and pissin and moanin about how she doesn't have to put up with this shit which leads to something about problems with her family blah blah blah...

"Your mouth is doing this!" *opens and closes hand rapidly* "But I want it to do this!" *closes hand*

Damn it all.

Now, I know I'll probably sound like a hypocrit when I say this, but people need to calm the fuck down! Your problems are NOT mine, so don't take your shit and throw it in my face when I did nothing to cause such an action.

If I had ACTUALLY done or said something that truly hurt their feelings, then yeah I'm sorry, but as it stands I deserved no such rebuke from them, so fuck 'em.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WraithVerge on 2004-11-13 23:33 ]</font>