PDA

View Full Version : Hrm

Zelutos
Nov 16, 2004, 12:14 AM
Apparently i just posted something on where, when before this, my last post was yesterday.

So, there you go, i posted here. Happy?

Dhylec
Nov 16, 2004, 12:35 AM
err.. no?

Zelutos
Nov 16, 2004, 12:37 AM
yeah, well, that makes two of us.

Shadowpawn
Nov 16, 2004, 12:42 AM
*plants WTF on this topic*

Zelutos
Nov 16, 2004, 12:51 AM
Well, Kuda asked what i just posted (before i posted this) and i said i hadn't posted. So then i made him happy and posted so that he wouldn't feel so stupid.

Squall179
Nov 16, 2004, 02:14 AM

This topic scare me

*Hides*

_Ted_
Nov 16, 2004, 02:24 AM
On 2004-11-15 23:14, Squall179 wrote:

This topic scare me

*Hides*

Yes! Quake in fear! Run from the evil!

Daikarin
Nov 16, 2004, 09:43 AM
As Pedro III once quoted,

http://i.xanga.com/Cardinal_Fang/Weird-header.gif

Scejntjynahl
Nov 16, 2004, 12:32 PM
This reminds me of a dumb joke that somehow is still explained...which makes it even dumber. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Zelutos
Nov 16, 2004, 07:15 PM
what's the joke?

IamBob
Nov 16, 2004, 07:42 PM
i feel like posting here, because this is a topic with no point

Shadowpawn
Nov 16, 2004, 07:43 PM
On 2004-11-16 16:42, IamBob wrote:
i feel like posting here, because this is a topic with no point

Like most of FKL...>_>

Sef
Nov 16, 2004, 07:45 PM
FKL is just getting back on it's feet and already we have to put it down? ... :nono:

-Z
Nov 16, 2004, 08:03 PM
your feelings may get you into very hazerdous situations.

ha. trust an outsider not to realize the tragedy and romance of this topic. for when shadowpawn dubbed this topic with a WTF, the world trade foundation noted this topic as one of their newly proclaimed outposts. the world trade foundation is a very happy and prosperous orginization, which dedicates hours of work to delivering whatever,whenever, to whoever. sort of like a non-tyranous Ebay. a satisfied customers of W.T.F., squall and Ted noticed a dark and foreboding cloud approaching. they were the smart ones who went into hiding, safely tucked away beneath their sanctuary to provide them with shelter for the oncoming legend: of course i reffer to the dark prophecy of weird ass shit. W.T.F. is not the only one who reacts when a word association is proclaimed; [i]when everyone in retard's den asks 'so, shall sonya's higharchy invade today?' and retards being retards, they will most likely confirm by flicking their wrist against their chest. As kuda has already pointed out, this is no joking matter. and so in the epic battle of retards allying with n00bs, the war of fkl is told once again!

Moral of this story: dont let guys like me distract you for such a long duration of time. i mean really guys, its me! probably by the time you've read all this me or one of my associates will probably have snuck up behind you and knocked you out. oh, and dont be alarmed if you feel an ebbing pain all over yor body when you wake up. thats just the absence of your liver, which i may have borrowed while you were unconcious.

yup. no point.

Shadowpawn
Nov 16, 2004, 08:24 PM
^ kewl.

Shadowpawn
Nov 16, 2004, 08:25 PM
^ kewl.

_Ted_
Nov 16, 2004, 08:40 PM
On 2004-11-16 17:03, -Z wrote:
your feelings may get you into very hazerdous situations.

ha. trust an outsider not to realize the tragedy and romance of this topic. for when shadowpawn dubbed this topic with a WTF, the world trade foundation noted this topic as one of their newly proclaimed outposts. the world trade foundation is a very happy and prosperous orginization, which dedicates hours of work to delivering whatever,whenever, to whoever. sort of like a non-tyranous Ebay. a satisfied customers of W.T.F., squall and Ted noticed a dark and foreboding cloud approaching. they were the smart ones who went into hiding, safely tucked away beneath their sanctuary to provide them with shelter for the oncoming legend: of course i reffer to the dark prophecy of weird ass shit. W.T.F. is not the only one who reacts when a word association is proclaimed; [i]when everyone in retard's den asks 'so, shall sonya's higharchy invade today?' and retards being retards, they will most likely confirm by flicking their wrist against their chest. As kuda has already pointed out, this is no joking matter. and so in the epic battle of retards allying with n00bs, the war of fkl is told once again!

Moral of this story: dont let guys like me distract you for such a long duration of time. i mean really guys, its me! probably by the time you've read all this me or one of my associates will probably have snuck up behind you and knocked you out. oh, and dont be alarmed if you feel an ebbing pain all over yor body when you wake up. thats just the absence of your liver, which i may have borrowed while you were unconcious.

yup. no point.

hey Hey HEY! I ain't be doin' no hidin'!

Tact
Nov 16, 2004, 08:55 PM
And, on a completely unrelated note, there was a question on the show "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" About Ted Airlines.