PDA

View Full Version : New School love relationship Drama, meh

InfinityXXX
Nov 19, 2004, 12:06 AM
new school love relationship drama, meh

Sagasu
Nov 19, 2004, 12:17 AM
Tia is not your property, if she wishes to stop any other friendly advances from those of the opposite sex it is her choice.

And her choice alone.

While I understand your concern, its human nature. In times like these, give advice, and dont. force. anything. Its a hard concept to grasp, that love doesn't enslave you to the other person. But its one that you'll need to embrace if you hope for any succesful relationship.

As always, I wish you the best in these times of turmoil.

InfinityXXX
Nov 19, 2004, 12:34 AM
Hm, maybe i was a bit over protective, thanks for pointing that out, its was just that Dion has a reputation for stealing other peoples girls. But i should trust Tia more and i'm thinking of not saying anything at all. Like what my granmom says "Let things happen if its meant to be its meant to be". I don't treat Tia as my property, shes free to do how she pleases to be honest she rules our relationship more (i admit she has me whipped) but you made me realize that i should let things flow normally.

Sagasu
Nov 19, 2004, 12:38 AM
Excellent!

It takes a man and a half to admit that they wronged in such an inmportant situation. Though don't feel helpless, be there for her, thats really what matters most when one is uncertain.

btw, your grandma sounds wise indeed ~.^

Scrub
Nov 21, 2004, 01:35 PM
Did I miss something? I thought last time you made a post about Tia it was because she didn't love you anymore.o_O