PDA

View Full Version : He doesn't talk about it mutch..

Anubis_
Nov 19, 2004, 01:37 PM
Out of shure respect for my friend I will not mention any names..

I won't give a lot of details about this so I'll try to keep it short.
A really good friend of mine's brother commited murder a few days ago. All thigs consider from what he told me, It's really likely they'll find him guilty in the 1st degree..

yeah, I know,, talk about heavy.. I mean, I really couldn't find a better friend really.. He a pretty moral and straight forward guy.. we eat,, talk,, and hell even watch anime together.. we talk about our female friends (signifigant others) and families..

Since we didn't know each other before we got to Afganistan We even talk about doing stuff after we get home.. So what do you say about stuff like that..

I know he's not over it, cause It's only a few days since he's know about it.. To emphasize how good a friend I'm supposed to be to this guy, They gave him the day off from work to cope, and they gave me the day off to, cause they knew it would be hard for him to deal with it. And everyone knows I'm supposed to be his best friend in Country..

So what the hell do you do.. It was hard as hell to just keep casual conversation with him again, but It's gotten better. I know he'll feel like he needs to conversate about it one day, I guess I just have to wait for him to feel free to express himself,, I dont know..

I hate this happend to him and his family, He's good people.. I mean, If you realy knew what his brother did, Trust me, You'd agree there's no excuse for what he did, and He believes his brother was capable of it. A part of me expects his brother to pay for what he's done, but I mean comon, it's his brother.

I realy feel for his situation....

Fuck... Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!!!

navci
Nov 19, 2004, 04:10 PM
Mm.
The feeling of powerlessness.

*hugglez*

Sorry. That is all I can offer to you, and it isn't even a real huggle. :|

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 21, 2004, 04:10 AM
On 2004-11-19 10:37, Anubis_ wrote:

So what the hell do you do.. It was hard as hell to just keep casual conversation with him again, but It's gotten better. I know he'll feel like he needs to conversate about it one day, I guess I just have to wait for him to feel free to express himself,, I dont know..

I hate this happend to him and his family, He's good people.. I mean, If you realy knew what his brother did, Trust me, You'd agree there's no excuse for what he did, and He believes his brother was capable of it. A part of me expects his brother to pay for what he's done, but I mean comon, it's his brother.

I realy feel for his situation....

Its good that you can continue to talk together without thinking too much about the situation.

Talking together will most likely keep your minds off the event entirely. You might have silent moments here and there which are akward but you have to take the bad with the good, no?

It does seem sometimes that the worst things happen to the best people, that are close to you or complete strangers.

Life sucks sometimes.
Find a way to cope within your means.
Accept what has happened and do your best to help your friend in his time of need. It looks like you're well on your way.