PDA

View Full Version : Winter, you suck.

TheOneHero
Nov 19, 2004, 02:53 PM
I actually like the winter, it's my favorite season, until it gets uber cold...and I stay indoors and gain a few pounds. >< I hate winter mainly for me geting heavier. >_>

So I have made myself a goal. Run around the block everyday, work out in the cold. and double up on my efforts in my indoor physical activities. Hopefully this winter ToH wont gain pounds in fat...but in more muscle for my lady. >_>;

Eanae
Nov 19, 2004, 03:15 PM
Snow is so romantic. I can remember my first kiss was during a light snow fall. So romantic. Everything for me went down hill from there though. http://coppertownlegacy.no-ip.info/images/wacko.bmp

TheOneHero
Nov 19, 2004, 03:17 PM
On 2004-11-19 12:15, Eanae wrote:
Everything for me went down hill from there though. http://coppertownlegacy.no-ip.info/images/wacko.bmp

Then you met me...

And everything went BOOM!

>_>

<_<

Scrub
Nov 19, 2004, 04:15 PM
On 2004-11-19 12:17, TheOneHero wrote:

On 2004-11-19 12:15, Eanae wrote:
Everything for me went down hill from there though. http://coppertownlegacy.no-ip.info/images/wacko.bmp

Then you met me...

And everything went BOOM!

>_>

<_<

And I have a h0t tape of it for only 39.95.

49.95 Canadian.n_~

....and dont blame winter for getting you 'heavy.' You could exercise if you're going to complain about it.

TheOneHero
Nov 19, 2004, 04:17 PM
On 2004-11-19 13:15, GreyPhantasm wrote:

....and dont blame winter for getting you 'heavy.' You could exercise if you're going to complain about it.

Winter makes me lazy...it makes me stay inside and...drink cocco like all the time. >< You know, romantic crap...makes you heavy. ><

Scrub
Nov 19, 2004, 04:18 PM
But you already dumped out all your Romance Juice when you went BOOM, how the hell did you get heavier?

TheOneHero
Nov 19, 2004, 04:21 PM
On 2004-11-19 13:18, GreyPhantasm wrote:
But you already dumped out all your Romance Juice when you went BOOM, how the hell did you get heavier?

I have no idea...but it's just a few pounds dude. >_>

EphekZ
Nov 21, 2004, 05:02 AM
...Is he talking about the samething...

Grey, some people don't work our inthe winter or go to the beach( i do I go surf woot! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif) but ya...

Armok
Nov 21, 2004, 07:07 AM
I hate winter cos I look so much better with a Tan. Stupid winter making me look pale and lame.

Although i do like snow. Throws snowball in TOHs direction ;p

Mowse
Nov 21, 2004, 12:46 PM
Snow is so beautiful and calming. ^_^ That makes winter my favorite season as well!

Sadly, we don't get much snow down here in Virginia. ;_; only on special occasions...

As for exercising, if you can only exercise inside as a result of the snow, try DDR! =D 3 songs on that always manage to make me break out into a sweat. x.o

TheOneHero
Nov 21, 2004, 12:46 PM
On 2004-11-21 04:07, Armok wrote:
I hate winter cos I look so much better with a Tan. Stupid winter making me look pale and lame.

Although i do like snow. Throws snowball in TOHs direction ;p

*Throws them back*

Oh ya, I forgot.

*Chains the Ant Lord down*

You can't leave FKL now, you and your 1337 posts too! :wacko:

TheOneHero
Nov 21, 2004, 01:07 PM
On 2004-11-21 09:46, Mowse wrote:

As for exercising, if you can only exercise inside as a result of the snow, try DDR! =D 3 songs on that always manage to make me break out into a sweat. x.o

I play DDR as often as I can, helps out in working the heart. ~_^ However sadly, abou a year ago we had a party and n00bs stomped on the pads and ended up breaking them. So I can't play unless I go to the arcade. Or if a use eBay and buy some new ones. ^.^

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 22, 2004, 07:02 AM
On 2004-11-21 10:07, TheOneHero wrote:

I play DDR as often as I can, helps out in working the heart. ~_^ However sadly, abou a year ago we had a party and n00bs stomped on the pads and ended up breaking them. So I can't play unless I go to the arcade. Or if a use eBay and buy some new ones. ^.^

Stand on the controller!
Use your toes!
Or just don't. -_-

Winter does suck. Less daylight meaning less time for you to get out there and exercise too. Fog sucks too. I don't get to see the snow in winter around here, only bastardous fog that is a very dangerous hazard for exercising outside in.

Make sure to stay warm out in the cold. All that extra weight sucks for exercising outside though. Do it in moderation and you'll be fine though, that is until you go back inside for more cocoa to get all fatty with again!

Mowse
Nov 22, 2004, 06:16 PM
On 2004-11-22 04:02, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

Stand on the controller!
Use your toes!
Or just don't. -_-

Heh, last time I played it was at a friends house without a pad actually!

See, one of my friends was bringing it along with a pad, but he broke the pad on his way there, so we only had a controller....

...So I danced in synchronization while I pushed the buttons. XD I got a few funny looks from people, but it was fun!

Daikarin
Nov 22, 2004, 06:50 PM
http://www.pro-gamers.org/pics/agree.jpg

KaFKa
Nov 22, 2004, 09:28 PM
its usually not so cold here in vegas, but FUCK.

just this morning i had to scrape the ice off of my windshield.

fuck winter, its just a huge annoyance. -_-