PDA

View Full Version : Ow fuck!

TheOneHero
Nov 20, 2004, 11:47 PM
I dislocated my knee. >< And am now in great pain. And so, I go to the ER shortly to pop it back in. I feel dizzy though, slowly it is passing. >_>

RicoRoyal
Nov 20, 2004, 11:54 PM
It would you seem you have some issues when it comes to priorities. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif (nono)

Mowse
Nov 21, 2004, 04:13 AM
eep! Poor ToH. =(

o.o; heh... reminds me of the only time I've had to go to the hospital. I was 2 and had to get stitches in my chin for hitting a coffie table (I wasnt suppose to be jumping on the couch >_>; but of course, I decided to...)

I dont remember it, but my mom says I didn't even notice that my chin was practically hanging open. I was more worried that I shattered the coffie table glass. (Apparently my order of priorities was pretty bad too... heh, assuming that I knew my chin was bleeding horribly)

>_>; It was kinda scary when I first heard about it later in my life when I could remember. I didn't even have any visible scars on me...

_Ted_
Nov 21, 2004, 04:14 AM
On 2004-11-20 20:47, TheOneHero wrote:
I dislocated my knee. >< And am now in great pain. And so, I go to the ER shortly to pop it back in. I feel dizzy though, slowly it is passing. >_>

What the hell are you doing typing on PSOW!? Get to the ER!

RicoRoyal
Nov 21, 2004, 04:26 AM
On 2004-11-21 01:14, _Ted_ wrote:

On 2004-11-20 20:47, TheOneHero wrote:

What the hell are you doing typing on PSOW!? Get to the ER!

Thus my comment above. Since I didn't say it the first time, I hope you get well soon, TOH.

EphekZ
Nov 21, 2004, 05:24 AM
...What did you do?

Armok
Nov 21, 2004, 07:04 AM
Ow...thats bad man.

Gives pain reducing cookie

-Z
Nov 21, 2004, 10:46 AM
"The toe bone's connected to the, foot bone,
The foot bone's connected to the, leg bone,
The leg bone's connected to the, knee bone,

Goddamnit what's the knee bone connected to!? This man needs medical attention, now!!"

Shall i fetch a tombstone carving yet?

Eanae
Nov 21, 2004, 10:50 AM
What the hell! O_O;;; Why didn't you tell me!? Please get well soon. T_T;;

Sef
Nov 21, 2004, 12:04 PM
hahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaahahhahahah

no wait...

sorry for ya TOH

*snicker*

TheOneHero
Nov 21, 2004, 12:43 PM
On 2004-11-21 07:46, -Z wrote:
"The toh bone's connected to the, foot bone,

Goddamnit what's the knee bone connected to!? This man needs medical attention, now!!"

>_>

No tombstones. =p

We got it popped back in with a nice slightly painful, "crack". got home around 1 a.m. to collaspe into a chair and work on my fan fic for awhile. >_>;

Thanks everyone for caring, in exchange you can know what happened.

I was doing some workouts that really should have be done in a bigger area instead of my room. I messed up and came down on my solid wood computer desk, hitting my knee just on that special spot.

Scrub
Nov 21, 2004, 06:20 PM
On 2004-11-21 07:46, -Z wrote:
"The toe bone's connected to the, foot bone,

Grey's friend Koty says often:
My foot bones connected to your, ass bone!

Edit: >_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GreyPhantasm on 2004-11-21 15:21 ]</font>